The man who would be president

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
People don't realize that there is still a strong zionist movement that is intent on conquering or as screamingeagle puts it "liberating" all of greater Judea. That is why they still occupy land outside their border. We here about radical islam all the time, but what about state-sponsored "radical-judiasm?"

Sorry screamingeagle and guest301 but I just get real tired of the Israel cheerleading and the muslim bashing that Accompanies it. The muslim bashing is a neocon trick that I won't fall for and neither will most on this board.

smiley20.gif
Good post. Thank God not everybody is fooled by the Zionists.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
From Senator Obama's two short years in the U.S. Senate:

- $25 million to US agencies in SE Asia to fight bird flu
- $4 billion (that's billion) to the CDC to fight bird flu
- $52 million to end violence in the Congo
- $20 million African Union peacekeeping mission in Darfur
- $13 million for "Special Court" in Sierra Leone

All that is a ridiculous waste of Americans' tax dollars. But even the $4 billion is peanuts compared to what the US pays to support the Zionists! And the worst part of it is, most Zionists despise white gentiles. I would prefer to see the US channel more money into causes that support white people. Edited by: JD1986

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
JD1986 said:
I would prefer to see the US channel more money into causes that support white people.

I'd rather see the US stop channeling money altogether.

Menelik

Mentor
White Shogun said:
JD1986 said:
I would prefer to see the US channel more money into causes that support white people.

I'd rather see the US stop channeling money altogether.

Amen!
smiley32.gif

Kaptain

Master
guest301 said:
Kaptain Poop said:
screamingeagle said:
It should be noted that Presidente Jorge said that Samaria and Judue are areas that Isreal occupied in 1967 and should give back. Samaria and Judea were occupied in 1948 by Jordan (Under British leadership) in 1948 and liberated in 1967. I think Jorge is trying to play both sides at the same time. Only a year left...

Spoken like a true zionist. I couldn't find Samaria and Judea on the current map of the world. People don't realize that there is still a strong zionist movement that is intent on conquering or as screamingeagle puts it "liberating" all of greater Judea. That is why they still occupy land outside their border. We here about radical islam all the time, but what about state-sponsored "radical-judiasm?"

Sorry screamingeagle and guest301 but I just get real tired of the Israel cheerleading and the muslim bashing that Accompanies it. The muslim bashing is a neocon trick that I won't fall for and neither will most on this board.

What's the big deal Kaptain Poop. There are plenty of Jew-bashing and muslim excuse making on Caste football threads and very very few of the Opposite point of view. So what if screaming eagle puts a opposite view in play. You Anti-Zionists are the super majority around here(at least those who bother to post) and why be threatened or overly annoyed with a opposite posting? I can't even remember the last time I even remotely posted something Pro-Israel here. It's a waste of time for me, a needless distraction for why I am here and no minds will be changed. But you go for it Screaming Eagle if you are up to the abuse for doing so.

Boy, you guys really do stick together!
smiley36.gif
The big deal is the thread is clearly not about Barack Obama being some sort of moslem. It's called high-jacking a thread. Seems like every political discussion forum on the web has someone who constantly brings up pro-israeli/zionist crap. On most sites if you argue with them in any way - you get banned. Thankfully on this site we enjoy some freedom to speak our mind. Let's keep it that way by restraining ourselves from unnecessarily bringing up moslem-bashing and pro-zionism comments. Jews can quietly believe in zionism but don't try to sell it to us gentiles. Edited by: Kaptain Poop

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
reclaimsocal said:
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">2,000 years is a long time.  When discussing the modern state of Israel, it is impossible to draw a direct lineage to the State that existed around 1 AD.  The claim of modern Israel is based and almost entirely supported around the idea that the land was promised them by God, which is supported by ancient texts that were written down by Jewish hands.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">So basically, we have a group of people who, backed by the U.N., displaced people who had been living on the land we now call Israel based upon not only a claim written down over 2,000 years ago, but that they are the people named in that claim.  Think about that.  That's like me saying that I am entitled to land in Denmark because I say I'm of Saxon heritage and they lived there 2,000 years ago by the decree of Odin.<o:p></o:p></SPAN>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">There is no evidence that modern Israelis are the direct descendants of the Jews that were sent into the Diaspora by the Romans.  They clearly take in converts (including the entire nation of Khazaria), who should have no claim to that land, and they clearly have mixed with non-Jewish inhabitants of the nations they emigrated to, which in 2,000 years (given 3 generations in 100 years) could result in someone having a statistically insignificant amount of true Jewish blood running through their veins (In just 60 generations or 2,000 years someone could be considered Jewish, given that they come from a line where the original maternal Jew mixed with a non-Jew and each generation followed suit, with 1/576,460,752,303,423,000th Jewish blood in them.).<o:p></o:p></SPAN>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">In a very real example, the same logic could be used by the United Nations to grant Mestizo's ownership of the Southwestern United States based upon their mythological belief that it is the homeland of the Aztec people.  This belief of course is supported by nothing more then their claim to not only BE the Aztec people (of which clearly most of them are not) but their claim that the land of Aztlan was theirs at some point thousands of years ago, and is promised by THEIR god to be theirs again.  Do you think Americans would just stand by and allow the Mestizo's to come and occupy their land without a fight?<o:p></o:p></SPAN>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-: EN-US; mso-fareast-: EN-US; mso-bidi-: AR-SA">I have no problem with people moving into a land and taking possession of it.  It's the way of the world.  My problem is with the way modern Israel accomplished their task.  In occupying the land of Israel, they defamed the Germans, transferred a massive amount of wealth from White people (in the form of reparations for the supposed Holocaust, as well as tax dollars in the form of foreign aid) destabilized the middle East which resulted in the loss of a Christian nation (as Lebanon was swamped with Muslim refugees who tilted the balance of power against the ruling Christian government) and became actively involved in manipulating White governments through the power of international banking (which has long been controlled by Jewry), media manipulation and subversive measures (U.S.S. Liberty, Nuclear Espionage against the U.S., etc.).  I believe it is dishonorable to behave in this manner, and I believe Israel should be forced to stand on her own two feet and face those who believe she should not exist without the aid of the White Nations.  I personally don't care if she extends her border all the way to the Sea of Japan, as long as Whites are not forced through manipulative tactics to participate.</SPAN>

Great post! The only thing I would add is:

"Do you think Americans would just stand by and allow the Mestizo's to come and occupy their land without a fight?"

Yes
smiley7.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
"Do you think Americans would just stand by and allow the Mestizo's to come and occupy their land without a fight?"

Yes
smiley7.gif

Our country is so screwed up.All ofour leaders areso concerned about Israel's security, but ourland is in the process of invasion and they don't blink an eye. The government is totally corrupt and sold out to AIPAC. If that isn't bad enough, Jim Gilchrist thefounder of the Minutemen has endorsed Huckabee for president.Huckabee? Huckabee? Are you kidding me? Huckabee? Imagine Jim Mora'sderisive - Playoffs - voice when you read that line to get the full import. It is so discouraging.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bart said:
Our country is so screwed up.All ofour leaders areso concerned about Israel's security, but ourland is in the process of invasion and they don't blink an eye. The government is totally corrupt and sold out to AIPAC. If that isn't bad enough, Jim Gilchrist thefounder of the Minutemen has endorsed Huckabee for president.Huckabee? Huckabee? Are you kidding me? Huckabee? Imagine Jim Mora'sderisive - Playoffs - voice when you read that line to get the full import. It is so discouraging.

Curious isn't it how none of the "hard-line conservatives" endorse Ron Paul? Pat Robertson, Phyllis Schlafly, Gilchrist and all the rest. Just like they didn't endorse Pat Buchanan in '92 and '96. Even Buchanan hasn't endorsed Paul. That's a major reason why I quit describing myself as "conservative" many years ago. "Conservatism" has been utterly infiltrated and ruined; it's merely a rhetorical game used to prop up one wing of the perpetual one-party system. At this point someone is either a Nationalist or else supports globalism and the New World Order.All other ideological labels are now pretty much outdated and inaccurate.

white is right

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
whiteCB said:
screamingeagle said:
Somebody asked me who is the worst president in the history of the US. Without hesitation, I said it would be Barack Obama if he is ever elected.

Sorry but LBJ is the worst ever with George W running a close 2nd
smiley11.gif

And don't forget "misery index" Jimmy Carter and Slick Willie. I have issues with FDR as well. The new deal entitlement programs have ruined us.
I always thought the worst modern president was Hoover? Maybe if people that lived through his administration were still around in large numbers he still would be considered the worst.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
It's not curious Don, it's sickening. How have we gotten stuck with such a group of moral cowards? Leaders? They are nothing but sheep.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Bart said:
Our country is so screwed up.  All of our leaders are so concerned about Israel's security,  but our land is in the process of invasion and they don't blink an eye.  The government is totally corrupt and sold out to AIPAC.   If that isn't bad enough, Jim Gilchrist the founder of the Minutemen has endorsed Huckabee for president.Huckabee?  Huckabee?  Are you kidding me?  Huckabee?  Imagine Jim Mora's  derisive  - Playoffs - voice when you read that line to get the full import.  It is so discouraging.

Curious isn't it how none of the "hard-line conservatives" endorse Ron Paul?  Pat Robertson, Phyllis Schlafly, Gilchrist and all the rest.  Just like they didn't endorse Pat Buchanan in '92 and '96.  Even Buchanan hasn't endorsed Paul. That's a major reason why I quit describing myself as "conservative" many years ago.  "Conservatism" has been utterly infiltrated and ruined; it's merely a rhetorical game used to prop up one wing of the perpetual one-party system.  At this point someone is either a Nationalist or else supports globalism and the New World Order.  All other ideological labels are now pretty much outdated and inaccurate. 

Bingo Don! The Elite's throwing out these puppets is all about the propagation of the phony Left/Right paradigm used to deceive the sheeple into thinking they have a "choice". Those who have researched (to any real degree) know that the "choices" are two sides of the same (Globalist Elite controlled) coin. The Elite's M.O. is to always have a controlled "opposition" so their agenda can continued being implemented irregardless of what pawn is "elected". The Elite looooove hiding their agenda "in plain view", because they know full well that they've effectively dumbed down the obliviot masses with their mindless fluff (aka "Sheepletainment") and propaganda ("Faux" News, ABC, CBS, etc.). You're right on the money...one is either a pawn for the Globalist Elite (knowingly or otherwise) or a defender of our Constitutional Republic/freedom!Edited by: DixieDestroyer