The Lighter Side of Sports

Quiet Speed

Mentor
A lot of current goings on can be dejecting, that is why a thread dedicated to positive messages was a good idea. The lighter, amusing or comical side of sports may be of some relief too.

Here's a video that brings a smile to my face each time I see it:

[tube]gm3gE76BEgU[/tube]
Edited by: Quiet Speed

jcolec02

Mentor
haha quite funny
smiley17.gif
Edited by: jcolec02

Quiet Speed

Mentor
smiley36.gif

[tube]yztN2X6jUOM&NR=1[/tube]

Ha yes the pigeon, I was watching when that happened. Very cool the pigeon wanted to be part of the play!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Blacklete tackles fellow blacklete teammate!

[TUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgb_1NBajmE[/TUBE]

Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Quiet Speed

Mentor
An amusing piece of sports history to say the least. It's also a dead serious matter in present times. White men are disrespected by media jugheads regularly. While no one is advocating violence, on one occasion a White man responded when he had his manhood challenged.

[tube]9HNgqQVHI_8[/tube]

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's time more white men stand up and act like our ancesters. If someone trys to make you look like a punk, you need to step up and tell him to back off. If not, on occasion you need to take it to this level. I give respect to people that give me respect. Respect is earned.

Observer

Mentor
Quiet Speed said:
An amusing piece of sports history to say the least. It's also a dead serious matter in present times. White men are disrespected by media jugheads regularly. While no one is advocating violence, on one occasion a White man responded when he had his manhood challenged.

"On January 28, 2006, Rome was elected to the Southern California Jewish Sports Hall of Fame."Edited by: Observer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Observer said:
Quiet Speed said:

"On January 28, 2006, Rome was elected to the Southern California Jewish Sports Hall of Fame."

Based on his surname, I'm surejust about everybody thinksthat anti-White punk is Italian.

There are times when you basically have to hit someone. When a greasy jew calls you a woman's name and dares you to do something about it, that is such a time.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for posting that clip, Quiet Speed! I saw that on youtube a while back and was glad someone stood up to that little piss ant Rome.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I thought Everett deserved a medal for jacking the obnoxious juden Rome. The best thing Rome did was interview one of my favorite metal bass guitarists (Rex Brown...Pantera, Down,etc.) on his show.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
The petrified little Jew-Boy was probably pissing himself with terror. Rome has always been professional Wigger"¦how comical to finally see his overt smugness fade.

whiteCB

Master
Thrashen said:
The petrified little Jew-Boy was probably pissing himself with terror. Rome has always been professional Wigger"¦how comical to finally see his overt smugness fade.

WOW I thought he was Italian seeing as how his last name is Rome. His punk boy dumbed down behavior now makes total sense. I knew a real Italian could never love blacks as much as Rome did. lol

Paleocon

Guru
Observer said:
"On January 28, 2006, Rome was elected to the Southern California Jewish Sports Hall of Fame."

I'm guessing a Jewish Sports Hall of Fame enshrines more members of the press than athletes.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Novak Djokovic amuses the crowds.

[tube]j0yAMp-mxsA&p[/tube]

[tube]zjYeWhxSUlE[/tube]

[tube]5evgbxOquNc[/tube]

Quiet Speed

Mentor
When I used to bowl, I sometimes would get this kind of trajectory on the ball, except it was unintentional and no chair was involved. :icon_grin:

[video=youtube;yyUmEgvq3B0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyUmEgvq3B0[/video]