The 'Huckaboom' Is Over -- What Should Huckabee's

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
More ridiculous crap from the gov't propaganda machine. The man the MSM would love to run as Rep nominee because he is as much a RINO as their former darling John McCain. Huckabee isn't running because pollsters have told him that he disgusts real conservatives and TEA party members. Look at this intentional misinformation:

"In head to head match ups, in poll after poll, as far back as February 2010, no potential GOP candidate had experienced greater "virtual" success against President Obama than Governor Mike Huckabee. For more than a full year, President Obama had lost poll after poll to Governor Huckabee, while soundly defeating other GOP potential candidates Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin, Ron Paul, and the usual litany of also rans."

This is so demonstrably untrue that it is ridiculous anyone would have the nerve to write it. All 3, Palin, Romney and Paul would trounce this phony religious hypocrite.

The article mentions that he might have trouble raising money but also states that he was able to do so "in historic proportions". Which is it? He has trouble raising money or he is raising historic amounts? Such doublespeak in a single article is a sign that the empires paid scribes are having trouble making a coherent point.

The media thinks that because he has tried to capture the religious vote that he could count on those clueless idiots to vote him into office. However I think that the "religious right" is moving past phoney RINO's and starting to expect a little something real for their troubles. Huckabee aint it.

Huckaboom over, thank God!!!Edited by: jaxvid

Bart

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
The article mentions that he might have trouble raising money but also states that he was able to do so "in historic proportions". Which is it? He has trouble raising money or he is raising historic amounts?

Could it be he had trouble raising money in historic proportions?
smiley36.gif

Can't stand the Huckster.

Today's mainstream conservative is a stuffed suit that has yet to be caught in secret sodomy, talks to the mega-church crowd about "jaysus," is a zionist and panders shamelessly to negroes and may-hee-cans. Maybe there are subtle differences between the current list of likely front runners, but it's sort of like saying no two snowflakes are the same. It's still all snow, or in this case a jew snow-job.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
One less globalist zionist shill to deal with. Good riddance!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Oh, darn, and I was so lucidly visualizing white Americans joyously venerating the 45th consecutive "Christian- Incognito"Â￾ Zionist President of the "United States of the Western Jewish Empire."Â￾

Run Stuffing LB said:
Today's mainstream conservative is a stuffed suit that has yet to be caught in secret sodomy, talks to the mega-church crowd about "jaysus," is a zionist and panders shamelessly to negroes and may-hee-cans. Maybe there are subtle differences between the current list of likely front runners, but it's sort of like saying no two snowflakes are the same. It's still all snow, or in this case a jew snow-job.

Yes, "Huckleberry F-ggot"Â￾ may be the most loathsomely anti-white, Marxist supremacist, pro-Afro, pro-Mexican, pro-Israeli, turd-world-shepherd, pseudo-white politicians currently littering Washington's appallingly odious, white-abhorring "bureaucracy junkyard."Â￾
Edited by: Thrashen

Westside

Hall of Famer
Now Huckaf*ck, can now put more effort kicking the bass and jamming with Def Leppard on his lame show for old White people on Saturdays. I am told it gets great ratings. WTF? Also, Mike seems to be getting fattier. He looks like he is in the 325 lb range. He needs to cut back on his favorite fatty foods.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Suckabee is indeed a hardcore zionist/AIPAC/CFR/megachurcher pawn of the PTB...good riddens!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
Oh, darn, and I was so lucidly visualizing white Americans joyously venerating the 45th consecutive "Christian- Incognito"Â￾ Zionist President of the "United States of the Western Jewish Empire."Â￾
45th? So George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison et al were just as odious as say, "Dubya" or "Obongo"? Just clarifying, nevertheless, I get your point.

As for Suckabee, he is the worst kind of pseudo-evangelical pied-piper. He claims to be conservative, a constitutionalist, while clothed in his pastoral robe. Yet his thoughts and policies are hardly different than Barry Soetoro's.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
this video speaks for itself ... and makes me want to vomit.

[video=youtube;xKsYq9xl0Fw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKsYq9xl0Fw[/video]

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
I think Huckabitch ruined any chance of election after his granting clemency to Maurice Clemmens, setting the stage for the convicted armed robber to kill a number of police officers in Washington state.