The Greatest Danger from Obama

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
so many of the things 89glory and Kukulcan are saying are so factually wrong, that i don't even know where to begin to refute their "arguments." it's as if i would try to explain to a blind man what color the sky is.

i almost think they aren't even reading what anyone else is saying before they respond...

guest301

Hall of Famer
Deus Vult said:
guest301 said:
It might open up the eyes of Middle America even more if McCain wins and they watch all the riots in the inner cities... Folks, this could get really ugly and I am not so sure that would be a bad thing if it leads to some needed changes.

Yeah, but who would spearhead those changes? Not McCain. Not any major Republican. McCain would probably make Obama HUD Secretary! Put Barry half-White in charge of the "healing process."

The changes I was referring to in my post was the changes in Middle America or white people in particular in responce to all the unrest, riots and looting which will almost certainly happen if Obama loses. A wake up call is needed, A Obama defeat and the resulting consequences just may be that wake up call. I heard a scenario/rumor today that Biden drops out due to health reasons
smiley25.gif
and Hillary steps in as VP during the last month to get Obama over the hump in the polls. I'm just not so sure she would want to be his VP, her eyes are on 2012. Palin has taken away the bounce that Obama was expecting in the polls and after her speech tommorrow night I expect McCain to pull away about four or five points in the polls that only talk to likely voters instead of registered voters.

G

You anti-McCain types exhibit the strength and weakness of the white race: freedom and individuality, taken too far into disunity and weakness.

As I have admitted a hundred times, McCain is not our "white" standard bearer, I never claimed he was, I have specifically said he is a bad candidate overall on many counts.

But no one, not in a single place, has explained how BO is a better candidate. The only "reasoning" involves the lame argument that McCain is just as bad as BO. Factually wrong, but even if true, you still have an obligation to vote for your race between two otherwise equal candidates. Look at what blacks did to Hillary in the primary.

Though you may not like McCain, and neither do I, the fact is, the GOP is the party of white people. Get it through your hard heads: a third party vote is a wasted vote.

Your only hope of actual representation (such as controlling immigration or ending affirmative action) lies in the GOP. Are they perfect, obviously not, but if you are not working within the GOP, you are wasting your time and siphoning off votes from the only actual powerholding party that might represent you. Edited by: 89Glory

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
89Glory said:
but if you are not working within the GOP, you are wasting your time and siphoning off votes from the only actual powerholding party that might represent you.

This is an endless circular arguement. The GOP is the only party that can help white people vs. what have they ever done for white people? It can be argued over and over from both sides with some valid points. In the end something big will have to change for anything good to happen.

Voting is a poor way to change the process. Consider in the precinct where you vote the chances are your vote is completely meaningless, either the R's will win by a large margin, in which case there was no point in casting your vote for them or the D's will win by a larege margin in which case....there was no point in casting your vote against them.

Vote third party at least it gets somebodies attention.

OK, but my point remains that McCain and the GOP have done nothing to get my vote. I am a conservative, and want the following things:

1. a true free market
2. stable economy
3. war as a last resort (see 1&2)
4. our constitution be followed
5. our borders be secured, and outsourcing stopped

McCain and company have not done a single one of these, how can you call them conservatives?

I will vote for a 3rd party to remind the GOP that if they wish to rule this country they will act like conservatives. Voting for McCain after this Bush nonsense will only encourage them to continue invade the world invite the world.

I will vote third party because i want the GOP to see that i will not blindly vote for them for calling themselves "conservatives". I hope they get completely, utterly smashed by the mulatto messiah, and BHO inherits the collapsing American empire and is blamed for it all.

2012 will be ours, and the republican party will return to its constitutional free market roots. Sounds like win/win to me.

Edited by: InfamousOne

Observer

Mentor
jaxvid said:
Voting is a poor way to change the process. Consider in the precinct where you vote the chances are your vote is completely meaningless, either the R's will win by a large margin, in which case there was no point in casting your vote for them or the D's will win by a larege margin in which case....there was no point in casting your vote against them.

Vote third party at least it gets somebodies attention.
Strongly agree. Spending time arguing about Presidential candidates is a bigger waste of time than planning what you'll do with your lottery winnings.

If you've got time for politics, find something on the local level and work at it where your efforts can actually make a difference.Edited by: Observer

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I have to say, the more I look into this, McCain's pick of Sarah Palin for VP looks golden. As one pundit put it - guns babies Jesus. This woman actually appears to have *gasp* principles that she stands by.

The libs attempt to smear her because her daughter is pregnant is going to backfire big time, imo. Lots of single moms out there... lots of married moms who got pregnant as a teen.. Palin will get the non-lesbian female vote, the conservatives will come out for her in droves, redneck men will be even more likely to vote McCain now than before, cause he's got a woman on his ticket who actually HUNTS and CAN SHOOT A RIFLE!

I can actually foresee McCain being overshadowed by his younger, hotter, more conservative running mate, too.

Interesting times!
smiley4.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Man is the MSM pouring it on, yahoo is featuring an article that a betting service in England has increased odds that she will be dropped from the ticket. All the talk is how her scandals will ensure Obama a win.

I like the woman but c'mon how about putting someone in position to run the most powerful government ever that has a little experience!

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
Man is the MSM pouring it on, yahoo is featuring an article that a betting service in England has increased odds that she will be dropped from the ticket. All the talk is how her scandals will ensure Obama a win.

I like the woman but c'mon how about putting someone in position to run the most powerful government ever that has a little experience!

I've seen some of those articles. McCain would be crazy to drop her from the ticket.

I'm of the opinion that the more the media and the left slam Palin, the more votes she will get.

Edited by: White Shogun

guest301

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
jaxvid said:

I've seen some of those articles. McCain would be crazy to drop her from the ticket.

I'm of the opinion that the more the media and the left slam Palin, the more votes she will get.

You said it Shogun. The latest thing the media is harping on is her husbands DUI arrest when he was 22 years old and this was before Palin met her husband. Yet Obama's activities when he was 22, using and selling cocaine as a "community organizer' on the streets of Chicago gets a free pass by the media. This will all backfire on the MSM and I predict a sensational speech by Palin tonight and a riveting debate performance versus Biden. You can't help but like this woman. Much like Shogun predicted, she will outshine McCain and will be the new rising star in the Republican party. I will even go so far to predict a Palin-Jindal ticket in 2012.Edited by: guest301

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Jindal? Are you serious 301?

White Shogun said:
jaxvid said:

I agree totally with you Shogun.

The Palin pick has stirred the liberal media swarm. I think it angers them immensely because it "out-liberals" the liberals. Isn't it obvious that liberals run the media with the swell of biased media articles blasting her in such an unprofessional way? They have really tipped thier hand here...

The liberals are afraid, thier panic is obvious in the venom. In thier rush to attack they will alienate the common women who will show sympathy with Palin.Edited by: InfamousOne

G

Well, the pick must have worked, because white democrats are enraged. You can see how utterly disgusted white democrats are by the prospect of a white woman breeding and having five kids. White people are not supposed to breed. They are supposed to become a permanent, ineffective minority.

White democrats have no future. They don't have kids, and they are required, by the politics of their party, to turn over their jobs to non-whites whenever the non-whites reach a certain demographic level.

Racial reality will force many of them to grudgingly convert to republican in the 2020 to 2030 timeframe. You can tell this by the anger in Bill Clinton's voice, as he witnesses the very thing he worked hard for 8 years to make happen: a non-white taking a white job. In this case, the job he thinks should belong to his wife went to a guy who has no business taking it, and only got it because he is half black. And Clinton knows it, and is bitter about it.

Some white democrats still stick to the preposterous idea that white people having fewer kids will "save the planet", while continuing to ignore the fact that brown humans breed furiously and make up 90% of the global population.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
Jindal? Are you serious 301?

Absolutely, Reb. He's been a rising star in the Republican party for the last four years or so. He has solid conservative credentials, he's strong on immigration and popular among evangelicals. The fact that he is a minority just makes him that much more of a star. It would be nice to see whites maybe partner up with another ethnic group like the East asian community and take back the country. It will be hard to do by ourselves with the steady dwindling number of whites. I just read a post by Shogun in another thread and he has seen articles promoting already a Palin-Jindal ticket.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
The fact that he is a minority just makes him that much more of a star.

is that not problematic to you? it certainly is to me. just look, for example, at all the black so-called republicans. most all of them are voting based on race, despite joining up with the 'pubs to get favored "star" treatment for their political careers. it is so obvious that every other ethnic group picks race above anything else, yet white people keep thinking "we're all the same underneath." how many times do white Americans have to get burned before they learn?

guest301 said:
It would be nice to see whites maybe partner up with another ethnic group like the East asian community and take back the country.

in my opinion, it would be nice to see whites maybe stick together for a change and see how that turns out. i'm betting the end result would be a pretty nice country.
smiley2.gif

G

Jimmy Chitwood what is problematic is you watching for hours on end, the NFL games where white players get f..ked on a regular basis. You support the very institution where on a regular basis marginalize whites. Here is a tip, why don't you refuse to watch NFL games and not support its advertisers and just watch Youtube and read the newpapers? You support the very institution you condemn by watching!

The USA will never be white dominated again. Maybe Guest301 has an idea, maybe partner up with a another respectable group and make a better country for all. All at the same time ensuring whites have a equal f..cking hand!

Lastly, you stopped getting burned when stop supporting a system(NFL), not rocket science. This goes for the others who don't see the logic in Guest301 post.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Kukulcan said:
Jimmy Chitwood what is problematic is you watching for hours on end, the NFL games where white players get f..ked on a regular basis. You support the very institution where on a regular basis marginalize whites. Here is a tip, why don't you refuse to watch NFL games and not support its advertisers and just watch Youtube and read the newpapers?

What is problematic, Kukulcan, is your argument that watching a football game on tv is axiomatic with financial support of the NFL. You consistently strive to set up straw men and view things as either/or propositions without realizing this is a false dichotomy.

First, it is possible to watch football on television and not support the NFL or it's policies. Many people on this site continue to watch sports in order to document the caste system on this very site.

Purchasing an NFL jersey with the name of a white player is a way to spark a conversation with others and brings opportunities to educate people about discrimination against white athletes. If you can buy a knock off jersey, so much the better - but wearing an NFL jersey does not mean you support discrimination of whites.

In other posts, you and a couple of others have tried to establish another false dichotomy, that voting third party = hatred of whites. There are many reasons to vote third party, none of which are based on hatred of whites. Obviously if a person is motivated by hatred of whites, they would VOTE FOR THE BLACK GUY, not a third party candidate.

There is also the theory, held by many white separatists and nationalists, that things must get much worse before they will get better. People who subscribe to that ideology may prefer an Obama presidency because it will hasten the destruction of the current system and end apathy among white people (in their view.) These people cannot in any way be categorized as harboring a hatred for white people.

It's great that you support white people. It's great that you are vocal in your support of white people. But you have to stop throwing stones at other whites who support the interests of whites, just like you, but who have other ways of showing that support and different ideas of the best way to fight the system.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
You can't discuss anything with Kukulcan as all he does is throw out crazy stuff like the post above. Jimmy Chitwood "supports" the NFL? Have you ever read any of his posts, the brilliant stuff he's written?

If we didn't watch the sports where whites are discriminated against, Caste Football wouldn't exist. Documenting the Caste System makes one a supporter of it? Man oh man. . .
smiley29.gif

G

Law Givers, I was waiting for Jimmy to unload on me. But I can withstand your barrages.

Law Givers, the "meat" of my last post is second paragragh. I believe this the path of our race. Look at Europe and England with the influx of "colored peoples" It is time to form an alliance with any group(s) except the "Canadians" code for blacks over here in Cali.

Look forward to Jimmy's unloading! Don, I did not know Jimmy was brillant until now, like I did not know you were a Law Giver outside of this post. My bad.
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure your posts are right now being embossed on some gold plates somewhere, possibly by the Monty Python ensemble.

From your "meaty" second paragraph -- please name some countries where two different races live with an "equal f.cking hand."

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Kukulcan said:
Don, I did not know Jimmy was brillant until now, like I did not know you were a Law Giver outside of this post. My bad.
smiley36.gif

You don't recognize Chitwood's brilliance because of your myopic view of the issues.

It's already been explained, and I'm not sure how one can post here for over a year and not realize this anyway but, Don Wassall is the owner of this site. He is essentially the arbiter of what is allowed on this site, so in a sense, yes, he is the 'Law Giver.' However, you are using the term as a pejorative. You use the term to set up another straw man to joust with, pretending that your views are being censored and that you are being marginalized when in fact all that has occurred is - *gasp* - people are disagreeing with you.

And finally, (I can't believe I have to explain this) you seem to have taken Don's comment, 'You can't discuss anything with Kukulcan because...' as an actual prohibition, rather than for what it was: a tongue in cheek jab highlighting the difficulty of having reasonable discourse with you because of your tendency to avoid actual dialog.

You get in return what you give, Kukulcan. If it seems our responses have a bit of a bite to them, it's because your posts have the same flavor.

Mccain is absolute scum. He has sponsored bills with other politicians to basically gut the first amendment.
He has co signed legislation with infamous democratic politicians to grant amnesty to millions upon millions of illegal mexicans.
Shows no sympathy for the many wonderful white soldiers who are coming home in wooden boxes or without legs after fighting Israels wars.
He is all for strict gun control.
Mccain talks tough to Russia as though the U.S has any power to really influence events in that part of the world. (Nearly half of ALL western Europe's natural gas comes from Russia. Guess what, if Russia decides Germans need to freeze a little to learn some respect, guess what? ........................Germany Freezes.)
Mccain would be a absolute disaster. I myself will without a doubt be sending off my mail in ballot for a third party.

smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
guest301 said:
The fact that he is a minority just makes him that much more of a star.

is that not problematic to you? it certainly is to me. just look, for example, at all the black so-called republicans. most all of them are voting based on race, despite joining up with the 'pubs to get favored "star" treatment for their political careers. it is so obvious that every other ethnic group picks race above anything else, yet white people keep thinking "we're all the same underneath." how many times do white Americans have to get burned before they learn?

guest301 said:
It would be nice to see whites maybe partner up with another ethnic group like the East asian community and take back the country.

in my opinion, it would be nice to see whites maybe stick together for a change and see how that turns out. i'm betting the end result would be a pretty nice country.
smiley2.gif

I will smartly stay out of the conflict Kulkucan has with about three of you guys on this thread but to the extent he agrees with me on Jindal and maybe whites partnering up with another race to pursue mutual interests, I agree. I hope this tempest quiets down and we all move on. I have certainly had more than my share on this site, so peace be with you brothers.
To answer Jimmy's question, no Jindal's minority status is not problematic for me at all because I largely agree with him on the issues. If the Republican party continues to be mostly dominated by the declining white population then she will truly become a minority power in this country. Obviously the GOP needs a complete makeover and people like Palin and Jindal can help with that. If I find a person who I can agree with on the issues then that persons race and even religion doesn't so much matter to me. I also think whites have a good chance on getting Asian Americans on our side of things if things really get bad in this country, such as a 21st century version of the civil war which may indeed be our future.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Great article by Spengler in the Asia Times regarding Obama. Ironically enough, he describes Obama's charisma as 'magical.' I, of course, couldn't help but think of the Magic Negro label and wondered if Spengler wrote the phrase into the article on purpose, or if it was oversight.

How Obama Lost the Election

G

Good article. Some really great lines:

About BO: "Gandalf's warnings about the irresistible voice of the wizard Saruman in J R R Tolkien's Lord of the Rings come to mind."

and us: "American voters are not intellectual, but they are shrewd, like animals."

on McCain: "McCain doesn't have a tenth of Obama's synaptic fire-power, but he is a nasty old sailor who knows when to come about for a broadside. "

on Palin: "...the Alaskan amazon with a union steelworker spouse."

Classic stuff!