The Great Fedor Emelianenko retires

Zeus

Guru
A sad day for the world of combat sports and MMA..........To me he will always be the first super star of the sport and the greatest of all time. In such sport that losses can happen any time to anyone, Fedor stayed undefeated and the king of the most significant division for over 10 years. His absence will be devastating. You made us proud Fedor, you were indeed the last emperor. What was your favorite fight by Fedor guys?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/408124/Fedor-Emelianenko-announces-retirement/

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I liked when he slammed that well-hyped African guy on his head and KO'd him in like 39 seconds.

frederic38

Hall of Famer

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Zeus

Guru
No love for the Last Emperor? Come on guys, pay some contribution to Fedor........:dance:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

white is right

Hall of Famer
I think he is gone for good as he has always been a frugal want not need not kind of guy. Also I think he realizes he can't beat the elite of the open division anymore. I wish he hadn't lost in recent years as he was mythological with his everyman build and normal height...

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I think he is gone for good as he has always been a frugal want not need not kind of guy. Also I think he realizes he can't beat the elite of the open division anymore. I wish he hadn't lost in recent years as he was mythological with his everyman build and normal height...

I've always really appreciated his humble, calm demeanor. He certainly seems down to earth. Also, he's a living testament that a scrap in not a bodybuilding contest or a powerlifting meet. :icon_wink: :boxing:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Sherdog sucks. So many of their prospects have under performed, while mine have achieved much more success.

Zeus

Guru
I find quite ironic (but other than that, it's very normal, since Brazil is a nation that has not been fully invaded by the "Chosen" people) how in the country of Anderson Silva, who's a basic candidate for the title of the G.O.A.T in the sport of MMA, Fedor dismantled him by an incredibly huge gap of votes ( 73% - 12%) in a big poll that only Brazilians voted for.
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/419964/Fedor-wins-GOAT-poll-in-Brazil/

Only in the US the Negro has to be the best of all time in every single thing of human activity there is, for a poll to be "fair and right", even in fields that Negroes are a slight minority and OBVIOUSLY inferior to the white man, aka Pele and soccer, Jimmi Hendrix and Hard Rock Music, Tiger and golf, Williams brothers and tennis etc!

Why do I have a feeling that they are waiting in the corner for a black QB to do decently what thousands of white QB's have done and do better, so they can give him the GOAT title as well on this department too?

PS
Is Obama and Douglas girl considered the greatest president and gymnast in American history already by the "chosen" media and the average obese non thinking white male in the US?

Anyways, Fedor is the greatest, even Brazilians know it...........of course in USA he's not even a top 10 of all time, he's too white hahaha!

Zeus

Guru