Thanks Don!

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Just wanted to thank Don for doing his annual research on the demographics of NFL teams. I know this takes a lot of time but it is the highlight of the season for me!

So far it seems we might have gained a few starters and roster spots. Maybe it has something to do with the black QB insanity finally ending.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I agree, I really like Don's in depth write ups on the teams and he even throws some humor in there which makes it even more fun to read. Thank you Don.
smiley17.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the positive feedback. I started them a little later than I wanted because of other obligations and probably won't finish all 32 until about Wednesday of next week as each one does take afair amountof time to research and write. It's nice to have them posted in each team forum to use as a season-long blog for everyone who wants to add to them. 15 down 17 to go!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Let me add my thanks to Don for the NFL researchas well.
smiley32.gif
The team summariesare fun to read and being able to compare the teams over time is pretty cool as well.

GWTJ

Mentor
Agreed! Thanks to Don a bunch for every one of these entertaining and informative team recaps.
smiley14.gif

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Yeah really, these summaries have been great for many years.

I really liked the comparison of Brady Quinn to Jamarcus Russell, properly referring to Russel as "The Rotund QB"
smiley36.gif
. I think some teams that have been improving in our favor have been Miami, Baltimore, the the new anti-caste NFL franchise, the Packers!

Overall, I really appreciate castefootball. Over the past couple years, it quickly became the ONLY place in which I will discuss sports. The like-minded few who post here at castefootball actually make sports enjoyable again. Not only do I appreciate Don's all-star efforts, but also the efforts of my CF collegues!Edited by: Thrashen

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I, too, appreciate Don's work on the team reports as well as everything he does to keep Caste Football up and running smoothly.

I am like Thrashen, I don't care to discuss sports anywhere else but Caste Football. I have noticed that even on the MMA boards that I frequent, bashing of whites has turned from subtle to out right denigration. Yet, the minute you criticize a black athlete for ANYTHING, it's because you are RACIST, regardless of the facts.

I think that the polarization of whites and blacks is getting worse, despite the best efforts of our societal engineers.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Thanks Don! For depressing the hell out of me!!!
smiley36.gif
I read the number of white starters on these teams and they are so ridiculously low I don't even know why so many people bother to watch. I can't stand to see that many blacks walking down the street let alone pay to see them play football.

I certainly appreciate the work and it helps justify why I won't be in front of the TV tomorrow.
smiley2.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Eleven more to go. Please God, grant me the strength to finish all 32.
smiley36.gif

Maple Leaf

Mentor
Fair play to you Don for putting that kind of time into those articles. But perhaps you don't need to rewrite them every year. You could just change the names of players as they come and go but the main script would stay the same...if you know what I mean!
smiley2.gif

DWFan

Mentor
These reports are extremely well-written and informative. I wish there was some kind of mainstream print media doing something half as well about football (yeah right). Thanks Mr. Wassall.