Tenn v Kentucky

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I don't usually watch a lot of college football, but just happened to tune in to this game during the first of 4 overtime periods. Pretty exciting, lots of unusual plays. But the best part of all was when the black Kentucky quarterback fumbled the ball on a 2-pt conversion to hand the win (not to mention the ball) over to Tennessee. I actually thought to myself just before the snap, "I hope he fumbles..." and wouldn't you know it? I need to take my show on the road. I should be okay as long as I don't pick the winners in MMA.
smiley36.gif

Lance Alworth

Mentor
I hope some of this Woodson hype dies down some. I think it already has. He looks to me to be the second coming of Byron Leftwich once he makes it to the pros

I did not see the overtimes but during the second half which I did watch Woodson seemed to favor white receivers when he really, really needed the pass caught.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Tired old White said:
I did not see the overtimes but during the second half which I did watch Woodson seemed to favor white receivers when he really, really needed the pass caught.

Too bad he won't have any of those to throw to when he goes pro.

fjsdlra

You don't hear people brag about Woodson half as much as they did earlier in the year.I also remember him fumbling in the highlights of their loss to Miss State.