Ted Kennedy-Hero of Chappaquiddick

There is some movie when the bad guys die, hands reach out of the ground and pull them into hell. Ted Kennedy deserves this fate.

Freedom

Mentor
When Romney was governor, I think the state legislature passed an amendment that required a new election for a senator who left office before his term expired, as opposed to gubernatorial appointment to prevent a republican senator. I don't clearly remember as I was not in the state at the time. With the Kennedy(s) weakened, and no powerful family to take their place, there may be clean elections in the future.

Oh, and you should see Hyannis. It is a disgraceful, degenerate place full of illegal(technically on tourist visas) Brazilians who generally do not have any respect for this country or for the people who employ them. Edited by: Freedom

guest301

Hall of Famer
screamingeagle said:
There is some movie when the bad guys die, hands reach out of the ground and pull them into hell. Ted Kennedy deserves this fate.

The movie you are referring to is "Ghost".

whiteCB

Master
Menelik said:
jaxvid said:
Ted Kennedy is one of the MAJOR reasons this country is so messed up. He has been pimping the Cultural Marxist party line for his whole career and using his considerable power and clout to advance that agenda. If you can't get some satisfaction about that slimeball finally getting his comeuppance after 70 years of screwing you and yours then you're the one with a problem.

Like I stated before I TOTALLY disagree with his politics but I see no satisfaction in gloating over his present illness. If thats your thing cool.

Yeah I am just neutral on this whole ordeal; not for nor against. Yes, Mary Jo was an awful sin but the guy now has a brain tumor and let the forces that be decide his fate. It's not for anyone of us to "root" for his death. It is what it is. So just let nature run its course.

G

Not for us to root for him to die?

Europeans will be outnumbered in the United States soon and this guy has worked tirelessly for decades to make sure it happened.

Even as late as 2007, he continued his relentless attack to shove tens of millions of brown people down America's throat.

I'm not even sure if I will be able to undo the diversity brainwashing my kids will endure.

Bart

Hall of Famer
White people in this country have been neutered.If we can't even get angry enough to call that dirty rat bastard any names for all the HELL he and his ilk have caused us, we desreve to be stepped on and treated like dirt.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
White people in this country have been neutered. If we can't even get angry enough to call that dirty rat bastard any names for all the HELL he and his ilk have caused us, we desreve to be stepped on and treated like dirt.

I still think my hope for him is the best option - full recovery, full remorse, the rest of his life spent using his considerable power to undo the damage he has done to our country.
smiley2.gif

Never happen of course, but hey, at least my karma is clean.
smiley36.gif
Edited by: White Shogun

guest301

Hall of Famer
We got two extremes here, one that wants his cancer to hurt and he dies and some that think it's bad to wish him any ill will at all. I am in the middle on this. We can all agree that we will be better off the moment he takes his last breath and we can all agree we would have been better off if he had never lived in the first place. I am not worried about my karma,(at least not on this subject)
smiley2.gif
. It is not wrong for a christian to want God's judgement on the evil doers of this world.
But I am beginning to think that this illness is not a judgement at all, it's life's natural course of events. He's 76, a hard drinker and very overweight, it was bound to happen. His judgement comes shortly after his death. His country won't miss him, at least not the part of the country that still matters.

whiteCB

Master
Yeah I am in the middle> I could honestly care less about what happens to the motherf*cker. If he doesn't make he doesn't make it. I won't be holding any parties.
(don't want anyone to get drunk and drive off the road)
smiley2.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good one whiteCB!