Sweden

foobar75

Master
I read about world history frequently, and especially the history of white people, which is full of glory and largely responsible for virtually every advancement and discovery in human history.

I've been reading about the Nordic people recently. I spent a good deal of time learning about Sweden. (next up will be to educate myself further with the rest of Scandinavia and also the Baltic states later on). For now, I just wanted to say, what an absolutely wonderful nation and group of people this has been, and continues to be. Today, it's one of the few places on earth where one can find white people at their best. But sadly, whites are under assult here as well.

I found this somewhat older article which goes into further detail about this. Not sure if Sweden is still 85% white, but we all know as early as about 50 years ago, the US was a 90% white nation, and look at what has happened since then.

It would be a pity if Sweden were to go from being a white nation into another multi-cultural dump in a few decades, overrun by muslims, african thugs, and other third world garbage.

j41181

Master
It's happening as of now, Sweden has large Third World population. The nation has been enjoying a slight Baby Boom for some years now (white babies being born). But I don't how long the white natives will remain in the majority. Holland is already infested with Third Worlders, only 80% of the nation is white Dutch. Edited by: j41181

Europe

Mentor
I read a large portion of the Dutch people want to move because of the immigration. It's too bad Scandinavia is being ruined. Why don't these 3rd world people fix their own countries. I know a guy from Spain and he says there are a ton of Chinese and Indians in Spain now.It seems Sweden and Norway are ptetty good countries and that's why so many 3rd worlders want to move there. As soon as a country gets in good shape people want to move there and take it over. Of course, there are more and more Africans in Europe also. Africans, Asians and Muslims are going to take over Europe.Edited by: Europe

j41181

Master
The country that bugs me most is Russia: declining population, biggest male disparity, and worst AIDS epidemic in Europe. It's borders face a massive unnoticed influx of illegal Chinese immigrants. The only good news about Russia is it's super nationalist government, which will determine the nation's long term identity and survival.

waterbed

Mentor
j41181 said:
It's happening as of now, Sweden has large Third World population. The nation has been enjoying a slight Baby Boom for some years now (white babies being born). But I don't how long the white natives will remain in the majority. Holland is already infested with Third Worlders, only 80% of the nation is white Dutch.

I'm white dutch and you are correct about the amount of third worlders(called in holland non western).the big citys are only around 50% white.the young generation even less.

positive note.because of my sport injury I go more out.
yesterday I was in club in big city.I think we whites are good looking on average.I could get every race women also my white friend could.i was not long in the club but I danced with 4 whites ,4 black/mulatta which 3 had visable white admixture which make them hot often and 1 indian or mixed white-east asian i was not sure.

where I live there are is a big non white population. I am most attracted to white girls but also to mixed with white.like afro caribbean mulatta.indisch(that is part dutch part indonesian).also to some indian.I also get a lot of attention from non white or part non white girls.their are also non that many young white women women.Sometimes I date sometimes part non white but I want some full blood white children
smiley5.gif

G

White people look so much better than any other race. I agree a mix between black and white can either be dusastrous or really hot. I've never seen a hot asian only extremely rare for blacks.

Sweden is producing some good athletes, as it always has, and good thing for its baby boom. Especially Malmo, Sweden or whatever.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Liberal insanity at its highest

[video=youtube;9up0CLLPPpo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9up0CLLPPpo[/video]

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
By a very considerable margin, Sweden is the most Marxist, anti-white, anti-nationalist, politically liberal nation on the entire planet. The sheer magnitude of propaganda disgorged by the public and private sectors is shockingly grotesque. Predictably, mendacious agendas such as race-mixing, destruction of gender, homosexual ascendancy, female chauvinism, anti-racism, anti-sexism, religious tolerance (of Muslims only), the emasculation of men, lowering white birth rates, and non-white immigration are their foremost political concerns. Here’s a great video from a Bosnia man who immigrated to Sweden and quickly learned these truths. He’s very intelligent and pretty funny, too…

[video=youtube;3KSJY0c8QWw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw[/video]

f3d0r

Guru
By a very considerable margin, Sweden is the most Marxist, anti-white, anti-nationalist, politically liberal nation on the entire planet. The sheer magnitude of propaganda disgorged by the public and private sectors is shockingly grotesque. Predictably, mendacious agendas such as race-mixing, destruction of gender, homosexual ascendancy, female chauvinism, anti-racism, anti-sexism, religious tolerance (of Muslims only), the emasculation of men, lowering white birth rates, and non-white immigration are their foremost political concerns. Here’s a great video from a Bosnia man who immigrated to Sweden and quickly learned these truths. He’s very intelligent and pretty funny, too…

[video=youtube;3KSJY0c8QWw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw[/video]

Dear god, and I thought UK was bad!!

Quiet Speed

Mentor
For me, it's hit and miss with this quote function. Thrashen, that young man is good. He grasps the absurdity of it all and skillfully exposes it to his listeners.