Steve Sailer

sunshine

Mentor
I think he is about the worst when it comes to demeaning white athletic abilities on a regular basis..There could be a few others??? Jon Entine is he still around? Does this SS guy write for a real magazine or is he just a blog big mouth? Whatever the case it amazes me how he comes up with new creative ways to denigrate white athleticism while glorifying in black athleticism. Is he crazy?
Whatever the case I give him some plugs for being so creative. Too bad it is the wrong type of creativity.
His latest on the soccer has the unmistakable smell of a guy who has it out for white athletes no matter what. Screw him.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Sailer writes for V-DARE, an immigration control website, and also has had articles in The American Conservative magazine. He has a blog too, which has mentioned Caste Football and given the link in passing in a couple of his articles. Some of his political stuff is original and interesting, but he's almost completely unenlightened when it comes to sports, athleticism and race.

White_Savage

Mentor
Don: I know most people aren't enlightened about race And sport, my own Father didn't know that Whites are dominating boxing, or MMA, or hold the records for strength, throwing, and decathlon, etc. But Sailer IS a sports writer, he has to know the score nearly as well as we do. He has to know that Whites have the edge in strength, how well we're doing in fightsports and how we've always dominated some of the most "macho" sports imaginable. But still he praises the manhood of Blacks in terms that denigrate Whites, and DO approach the homoerotic. (Sorry to have to go there, but it's the truth. There is just something that makes my skin crawl in the way he speaks of the "manly charisma" of Blacks over and over.) This, along with his "Citizenism" concept, his "Great Black Hopes" article, his "CauBlackAsians are Superior" article, make me think there is something seriously wrong. I don't like to toss the term "race traitor" out there, but hell, I guess you can be a race traitor even if you're not pretending that Blacks are as good at long division as Whites.

Perhaps ironically, Sailer is Persona Nongrata with much of the System press. He has repeatedly written that black IQ's are lower than those of whites, along with writing that blacks are athletically superior.

Establishment writers will say that blacks are superior athletes. Then, in the very next sentence, they will write that there is no difference in intelligence between blacks and whites. I have seen this many, many times.

Once, I read a piece in SI by the well-known writer, David Halberstam, on the Celtic-Laker rivalry in the 1980's. Halberstam wrote that blacks are superior in running and jumping, but that doesn't mean they are less intelligent. Sailer doesn't play this game, however you may disapprove of some of his writings.

White_Savage

Mentor
SH: Since he is considered person non-grata by the mainstream media, why fly their flag on Black athletics? Why not give the other side of the news, only to a larger audience than we can?

You know, and I know, that what he does is actually counter to our people's morale if anybody actually reads and believes. NO one CARES if Whites are better at @#$%&**&@# calculus-not Blacks, not Whites. What our people need is counter-warfare against the incessant propaganda that strikes at the very root of any culture-the self-esteem of our males. White males need to understand that they are great lovers, fighters, possess "manly charisma" or whatever they to put against this.

Sailer is thus worse than a writer who remains colorblind and absolutely silent on race.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We take notice of Sailer mostly because he is about the only person in the establishment or on its fringes that even writes about sports and race from other than the standard ESPN/corporate media monolithic line we get every day.

I don't think Sailer is a "race traitor"; he may be one of The Tribe for all I know. Sports just happens not to be an area of expertise of his, though he considers it to be. There's more than a few writers like that; excellent in some areas but embarrassing when they delve into other topics they don't understand very well.

What's striking is that this site is for all practical purposes the entire alternative "media" challenging the lies, distortions and myths of the Caste System, the Caste System being the sports version of the all-encompassing top-down bottom-up assault against whites in all areas of society.

There are many talented white writers, thinkers and activists who are racially conscious and who are striving to awaken whites to the end game planned for them, an end game that is getting closer and closer (and I certainly am not including Sailer here). But they are oblivious to the lies of the Caste System and how important the lie of black athletic superiority, and of black physical superiority and toughness in general, is as a weapon to demoralize and emasculate white men.

It is literally us alone in this fight. Sailer is what he is, and it ain't all that much.

Sailer isn't one of The Tribe. See the comments on his blog about the Middle East, and about Jews in the Soviet Union. Also, see his latest artice in the 7-31 issue of TAC. The subject is why the Democrats lose Middle America. Guess which group Sailer describes as "the demographic segment that, to a fair if impolitic approximation, not only runs the country but also keeps the country running."

Don is right that Sailer is not as expert on sports as he thinks he is. He has a lot of company in that regard among writers.

Alpha Male

Mentor
I wonder if Sailor has ever read articles on this site and considered them seriously? I know he responds to emails. He has responded to two of mine already.

Yes, he has mentioned this site. He once acknowledged that white athletes don't get the chance to play certain positions in the NFL.