Steve Sailer on "Athletic"

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Wow that was a really interesting article. I was totally surprised the way he handled some of the topics. It seemed just the opposite of what most people say.

hello
smiley32.gif

(Sorry guys my wife had to put in her infinite wisdom when I stepped away)
Edited by: reclaimsocal

Solomon Kane

Mentor
Excellent news, and he gave credit to CF and JD Cash! Let's hope that many in and outside MSM read and refer to this article.

G

Everone in America can go throw darts and we will put this to rest.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
In the comment section of his new posting--

Someone said this.

"But outside of some sprinting events, whites usually beat black athletes in head-to-head competitions."

Steve Sailer responded with this.

Well, sure, except in the biggest sport in America: football.

And in basketball, a contender for the #2 sport. And they seem to do fine in baseball, when they bother to show up for it.

9/20/2007 6:48 PM

He should know that those that changed White sports or mostly White sports some decades ago, weren't honest or good people. If he doesn't know that the powers want Whites to feel inferior, and hiding our stock from ourselves is one method they're using. Casting us off like we never even existed --- White players, coaches, announcers, the WORKS.

Since the percentage of black players is artificially near 70%, we are told that blacks need more and more head coaching jobs now as well.

Also, there is no White Team in the NFL. Blacks are overwhelmingly scoring on other blacks. The quality of play has been horrible so far also. Should I hide under my bed?

I can also address College Football in a matter-of-fact manner. What we know--

1--- Only so many Whites are allowed to play D-1A football; many Whites are unaware of the CS (and black preferential treatment) and become bench-warmers in the ACC, SEC, etc. They aren't allowed to shine and their college football years are wasted.

2--- Only an idiot would deny that there are black players that are way better than other black players. For instance, there are a few schools that recruit mostly blacks, have national recruiting tentacles, make good evaluations of prospective recruits and field solid COLLEGE Football teams. USC and Florida are two such examples. Very important, they aren't only getting blacks from their limited area.

Even if they have a White QB, the overwhelming blackness means it can't be "my" team, thus I can't and don't root for the collective.

But, many teams say F-U to Whitey and recruit blacks, blacks and more blacks, and are perennial failures. Is it possible that every black isn't an athletic freak? Is it also possible that there are a lot more Whites with skillz that the media doesn't want us to know about?... That the White "freak" isn't as rare as they want us to believe.

3--- Taking into consideration the CS being practiced in most places, this scenario might not come to pass. The straight truth--

There is great White talent in Utah, Iowa, etc. But, with limited scholarships and some guys invariably not panning out, you obviously can't build a White powerhouse with local talent alone. They need to make good evaluations and fill their slots with White studs from all around the nation.

Without that precious pipeline that draws White talent in from every corner of the nation, the odds of building a White Powerhouse is slim. White players need to concentrate on going to 3-4 dozen D-1A schools, and avoid most of the rest.

There are only so many of our DL, Safeties, WR, RB, CB that are allowed to play D-1A ball... Sad but true.

sunshine

Mentor
Well sos if you ask me. He thinks 100% black CB rate is too high which is a duh. 95% black sounds reasonable to him. Then goes on to compare blacks with gazelles and whites to elephants.
Sailer is on my no go list and remains an enemy.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I agree with you sunshine. Sailer is pay lip service to the Caste System's existence, but he is still towing the big lie and an anti-white bias around. The two don't mix as far as supporting our cause goes.

Alpha Male

Mentor
He is a man who has had his convictions rattled by CF. As much as this article spews bias, it is still an improvement over his articles from a few years ago where he proclaimed white men only dominate curling and skiing and that black males were naturally more masculine and better with women - a purely objective analysis
smiley36.gif
In fact, I think JB did a very critical analysis of that very article.

Sailer is a liberal weakling; he has no pride in himself and was likely given wedgies by white football players in high school and is unconsciously seeking revenge.

Edited by: Alpha Male

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

This guy Sailor is grudgingly seeing things our way. It's taking him some time, but slowly but surely, he's coming to see things as they are. It's interesting that when a liberal starts trying to be "fair" and look into things in depth, the end result is that they come around to the way we think. Time is on our side. We're going to win out in the end. Mainly because we're right.
It's good to be on the side of what's right and true.

Tom Iron...

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
sunshine said:
Well sos if you ask me. He thinks 100% black CB rate is too high which is a duh. 95% black sounds reasonable to him. Then goes on to compare blacks with gazelles and whites to elephants.

Excellent post, I agree!

It's good that many White's have big bones. It's proof that we have evolved, but many White's have small bones too.

What got me was some guy that said blacks have broader shoulders. What blacks -- the average, the bodybuilding, the powerlifting? And broader than who -- the average White, the bodybuilding or powerlifting White?

On TV, the "jacked black guy" is a very common phenomenon. You almost never see the jacked White guy. This is not coincidence. It's all part of their racial agenda.

Anyway, I'm not the biggest or heaviest guy but I have broad shoulders. Gotta achieve those boulders! Maybe I'm just another of those "rare" White freakz.
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

yanling

Guru
Steve Sailer comes off like one of those losers in college who -- whenever they leave their girlfriend at the bar for a second to use the restroom -- the girlfriend leaves with the first semi-attractive guy she meets.

He screams "I'm a massive tool."

Deadlift said:
sunshine said:

Excellent post, I agree!

It's good that many White's have big bones. It's proof that we have evolved, but many White's have small bones too.

What got me was some guy that said blacks have broader shoulders. What blacks -- the average, the bodybuilding, the powerlifting? And broader than who -- the average White, the bodybuilding or powerlifting White?

On TV, the "jacked black guy" is a very common phenomenon. You almost never see the jacked White guy. This is not coincidence. It's all part of their racial agenda.

Anyway, I'm not the biggest or heaviest guy but I have broad shoulders. Gotta achieve those boulders! Maybe I'm just another of those "rare" White freakz.
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

I don't care what any of these caste-worshipping media-whores say, the bottom line is there are a lot of big, strong, athletic White men in society. I see it from everytime I turn on a Worlds Strongest Man Competition to every time I set foot in my gym. There was a White guy just the other day in my local gym of whom I know personally (he's a fireman in my city). He was benching 315 for clean reps (about 8) on the incline bench. Thats more weight than I've seen any "affletes" handle. And this guy is by no means fat. About 6'2", 250, and relatively lean (Roughly 12% bodyfat.)

In fact, you guys want to see some serious lifting. Check out this White man. His name is Frank McGrath and he trains with the Metal Militia Crew and is sponsored by Animal Pak. His last set is done with 405 on an incline bench. Where oh where are all the "superior affletes" now?
smiley36.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvSAjJ1_qVc

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Ground Fighter,

Great post. Basically, these losers spend all their time reading thousand's of "studies" of various repute and, because of this, they don't take the time to look at actual White genetics.

If they believe the NBA and NFL are color-blind, it's only natural for them to believe in black supremacy. Yeah, like White's can't dunk, rebound, block shots and put the ball in the hoop... We are told that this is a "uniquely" African ability, LOL!!
smiley36.gif

They also look at themselves and incorrectly think all White's must look like them.

It's much easier for the powers to destroy team sports like the NBA, NFL and MLB -- but much harder for them to destroy solo sports like Strong Man and Powerlifting.

The exception is bodybuilding contests which they have largely destroyed, partly based on the myths of black skin and how it "amazingly" shows off the muscle.

I've seen jacked Irishmen, who were fair-skinned and lean, and I had no problem seeing the separation, the cuts, between the muscles. I'm part Irish myself and, if anything, a light tan is good enough for enhancement.

The question of the century: Does White skin make us invisible or something?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I will add myself to the list of broad-shouldered white men. My Dad is the same way, as was his Irish grandfather on his mothers side. That same man was a golden gloves middle-weight back in the 1930s as well. When he was in his 60s he was attcked outside his bar in East St. Louis by 5 blacks and he hurt 3 of them bad enough that they had to go to the hospital. Funny how it took 5 "superbad" negroes to hurt an old white man.

Deadlift said:
Ground Fighter,

Great post. Basically, these losers spend all their time reading thousand's of "studies" of various repute and, because of this, they don't take the time to look at actual White genetics.

The exception is bodybuilding contests which they have largely destroyed, partly based on the myths of black skin and how it "amazingly" shows off the muscle.

The "sport" of bodybuilding is a joke. It's nothing more than a chemical mixing contest. Now, strongman comps are where it's at. Even the worlds strongest bodybuilders can't hang with the guys who compete in the World's Strongest Man Competitions.

I'm not saying that some strongmen don't use banned substances, because some of them do. However, ALL and I mean ALL pro bodybuilders DO cycle steroids. Take a look at any pro bodybuilder (Coleman, Wheeler, Dillet, even Cutler). They ALL use the mighty juice. Thats why I hate bodybuilding. I don't care how pretty you look. I'm just all about moving the heavy steel. Steroids are more about cosmetic appearance than strength anyway. Sure, they do make you stronger (temporarily), but real strength comes from proper training, good nurtition, and solid recovery/sleep.

There are guys out there (strongmen) who have NEVER taken a steroid in their lives, and would still completely embarrass and destroy any juiced-up pro bodybuilder in a "strength" competition. I'd like to see how well Ronnie Coleman holds up against someone like Magnus Samuelsson or Svend Karlsson in a set of log lifting or squatting.
smiley36.gif
Night night, Ronnie.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Excellent post.

The White members of the Ronnie Coleman cult are pathetic.

We are just like the Polar Bear, who always has its way against the seals... on the very top of the pyramid!