Sports Double Standard

Booth

Mentor
I just read that the Seattle Mariners suspended catcher Steven Clevenger for exercising his right of free speech.Clevenger twitted that the protesters in Charlote should be put behind bars like animals, along with Obama.He was suspended the rest of the year WITH OUT pay. I promise you if it was any black player he would be praise as an example of a ballplayer using his influence for social justice. I am sick to death of pussy whip whites not defending their players right to express their ideas weather it's pc or not.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I just read that the Seattle Mariners suspended catcher Steven Clevenger for exercising his right of free speech.Clevenger twitted that the protesters in Charlote should be put behind bars like animals, along with Obama.He was suspended the rest of the year WITH OUT pay. I promise you if it was any black player he would be praise as an example of a ballplayer using his influence for social justice. I am sick to death of pussy whip whites not defending their players right to express their ideas weather it's pc or not.

If I were Clevenger i'd bring a lawsuit against the Mariners for violating his right to free speech. Of course like you said with the situation being turned around on a daily basis by black affletes and nary a word is said.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
What an ass backwards society we live in. Black man sits during anthem = courageous and empowering. He's just exercising his free speech. White man online voices his displeasure with feral violent protesters = racist and bigoted.

I feel like Limp Bizkit today just give me something to break!!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Blatant anti-White racism on display. Fans of the team should boycott, but they're too stupid and can't see the double standard going on.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
.....yet the Nationals manager Dusty Baker can say white players are slow and get away with it. Someone in MLB or anywhere else needs to bring this to the Mariners attention!

Shadowlight

Master
Reminds me a little of the Riley Cooper incident where they made a mountain out of a mole hill --in real life this amounts to nothing(big deal he voiced an opinion that many agree with )) but the guy's career is on the line anyway.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Reminds me a little of the Riley Cooper incident where they made a mountain out of a mole hill --in real life this amounts to nothing(big deal he voiced an opinion that many agree with )) but the guy's career is on the line anyway.

Does anyone here remember that black cornerback for the Jaguars some years back that was arrested? I remember he was calling the cops white devils and all kinds of racial slurs and nothing was done to him.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer

Absolutely it's a double standard. And whites do need to start standing up for their rights.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Really hope he doesn't retract his statement and grovel like a little bitch asking for forgiveness. The cultural marxists have already vilified you might as well stand by what you said and what you believe. If you type in "Steve Clevenger" on Marxist Google this is 2nd article that pops up by ESPN affirmative action hire Kavitha Davidson!!

http://www.espn.com/espnw/voices/ar...-tweets-prove-kaepernick-detractors-all-wrong