Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Air Force Special Ops

• Army Green Berets

• Total voters

Gary

Mentor
I have nothing but respect for all the White Brothers in Special Forces. Each White Nation seems to have a group who they can rely on to really fight when things get ugly. The Russian Spetsnaz, French Foreign Legion, British SAS, Dutch Marines, British Commando's. The men from Australia, White Rhodesians, Canada, Germany all have done themselves proud in combat.
The fitness training,hand to hand combat and general over all toughness of these young White Warriors is tremendous. I would like to have an Army of these White Tigers from every White Nation in the World.
Which group is the best or which group would you want to join? These Special Forces are almost 100% White.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Nice poll Gary. They are all great but my choice is the navy seals. Why did you leave out the Delta force?

Hockaday

Guru
I voted Green Beret. I think they're the best all around. They must be be special if they've had a hit record.

I said "Navy Seals" even though that movie was awful. "If I was any closer to the enemy I'd be inside him!"
smiley36.gif

I didn't even konw the Air Force had a special ops branch. They need to do a better job promoting it.

Gary

Mentor
I like the Delta Force but there was only room for five spots. The Chuck Norris films on Delta Force were good. One of my favorite films is the 'Devils Brigade' about the frist Special Forces from WW2 made up of American and Canadian troops-I really like the training part of the film. I would like to have a camp for young men to train. Fitness-Hand to Hand combat-running-swimming. Young White males have lost there idenity and are not allowed to express any pride in there race it's not PC. There are no leaders,senators,congressmen,etc to plead there case and even if they did they wouldn't last long. The young[and not so young]White men need to get a voice.This website is a step in the right direction.

jared

Mentor
The Air Force's elite guys are called Pararescuemen or PJ's. When a plane or a chopper goes does behind enemy lines, they're very often the people sent to jump in and provide medical aid/rescue services. They were around the action along with the SEALs, Rangers, and Delta in Mogadishu.