Someone in the media asked the Commish today...

TheVoice

"Why do you think it took 57 years for the Super Bowl to feature two black quarterbacks?"

Now, folks, think about this question and the asinine brain who asked such a question.

"Why do you think it took 57 years for the Super Bowl to feature two black quarterbacks?"

Now, folks, think about this question and the asinine brain who asked such a question.

He beat dozens of other asinine brains to it who wanted to ask the same question.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Nothing surprises me in this day and age. Negro worship is one of the official state religions of Amerika 2.0

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Nothing surprises me in this day and age. Negro worship is one of the official state religions of Amerika 2.0
Yes it's not the Days of Leave It to Beaver anymore. The world is at war against all whites. We must unite in order to have
any chance to survive as a people. White's must start to think and act like minorities when it comes to always think your people
first at all times. We will be surrouded everywhere and sticking together along with trusting God is our best chance.

icsept

Master
Mr. Goodell, why do think only 6/144 defensive combine invitees are White? What plan does the league have in place to address this glaring inequity?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Great show tonight so far Patrick! Your ripping Goodell apart LOL.

Phall

Master
Goodell looked directly into the camera and gave this deadpan reply as the cameras flashed: “The blacks have always been too dumb to play quarterback. Now that we’ve turned the defenses all black, there’s nobody left on the field to outsmart them.”

icsept

Master
Mr. Goodell, your players are 70% black, so you justify rules to promote minority hires in coaching and management. However, your fan base remains 70% White. Shouldn’t we be replacing those White fans with minorities, so the players can have more fans that look like them?

TheVoice

I really need to calm down...it's gotten to the point where I'm having difficulty listening to the sound of my own voice watching my own show.

Snow Plow

Guru
KC will win. At least we can win some of the bookie’s money from this. That was a huge win for Andy Reid last week and Philly is not better than Cincy.

Hurts allowed the NFL to showcase the 2 black QBs, but Mahomes will feed Kelce all game and Karlaftis will make 2-3 key plays.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I really need to calm down...it's gotten to the point where I'm having difficulty listening to the sound of my own voice watching my own show.
Goodell tripping over himself telling all the outright lies about black QBs - propping them up as other worldly was peak caste system. Just goes to show the NFL is fully invested in making sure the QB position becomes majority black. His lie about complex offenses was just that - @jphoss posted a video interview with Aaron Rodgers where he stated the QB position was easier to play now than when he came to the league. So Goodell is trying to prop up blacks as smarter and more athletic than White QBs. If I was a White QB in the league I would have been really offended by what he said - he essentially downplayed the ability and talent of White QBs. That press conference was a great example of the caste system in action.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Yeah not looking good and based on Sr Bowl numbers this Draft will be as caste as ever.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Goodell tripping over himself telling all the outright lies about black QBs - propping them up as other worldly was peak caste system. Just goes to show the NFL is fully invested in making sure the QB position becomes majority black. His lie about complex offenses was just that - @jphoss posted a video interview with Aaron Rodgers where he stated the QB position was easier to play now than when he came to the league. So Goodell is trying to prop up blacks as smarter and more athletic than White QBs. If I was a White QB in the league I would have been really offended by what he said - he essentially downplayed the ability and talent of White QBs. That press conference was a great example of the caste system in action.
I heard Goodell's responses and it was sickening. Look up "pandering to Blacks" in a dictionary and his picture should be there. It was really patronizing but I bet most Blacks don't see it that way. It was despicable and made me hate the NFL even more. Full-on anti-White while simultaneously coddling the Blacks, furthering the agenda.