Some people behave well in disasters

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "Japan hit by massive earthquake/tsunami. No riots or looting."

A catastrophic earthquake and tsunami has hit Japan. Yet, no one is looting or rioting. Hospitals have not been inundated with gunshot victims. There is no raping and fighting in the streets. No police officers abandoned their posts to join in on the looting.

Why not? The US media would have you believe that natural disasters equal mass looting and violence.

Why does one not equal the other?

http://cofcc.org/2011/03/japan-hit-by-massive-earthquaketsunami-no-riots-or-looting/

jcolec02

Mentor
Hmmmmm... I wonder why Japan looks so different from Haiti in times of crisis?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Just watching some of the footage and it is a sobering reminder of how fast people's lives can be taken. The Japanese are a proud people, unlike so many American diversities.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Japanese people are tough. There is a reason why the US government used the A-bomb on their country and it's because of the grit of their people. In the cheesy 70's movies of Gozilla and Rodan attacking Tokyo I saw more chaos than I saw with this real life destruction....

Westside

Hall of Famer
In a mere six months Japan will be back on its feet. The country will be running on all cylinders. Japan, will be pretty much normal with all of the debris removed and major throughfares re established. In other words, WINNING, they all pulled together and fixed their country rapidly.

Haiti on the other hand remains a sh*thole, and where squalor rules the day. I wonder WHY???? Even after a year and our billions poured in, those negros still can't find their way out of wet paper bag.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Funny how I haven't seen any actors or retired politicians on TV asking for my money to help with this crisis. Money is still pouring into the disaster that is Haiti, while others suffer. Incredible how selective some people's memories can be; last time I checked there were massive natural crises in Australia and Chile last year as well. Where's U2 and Matt Damon when you need them, huh?Edited by: PhillyBirds

Westside

Hall of Famer
NEWS ALERT!!!!

Foxnews just reported that a Japanese Nuclear Reactor blew up! They showed footage of the reactor blowing up! I hope they can contain the radioctive explosion and fallout.

Japan will be in my prayers today.

Dissident

The difference in a a homogeneous society that doesn't suffer from the constant PC slander of "diversity" and mutli-culture BS.

I've often wondered how nice it would be to live in a civilization composed mainly of like minded and cohesive groups? Oh, well! Guess I'm relegated to the multi-cultural utopia known as the late great USA?

Prayers for the Japanese people.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Westside wrote:

"In a mere six months Japan will be back on its feet. The country will be running on all cylinders. Japan, will be pretty much normal with all of the debris removed and major throughfares re established. In other words, WINNING, they all pulled together and fixed their country rapidly."

It won't be this simple, or within the time frame you say, but they will pull together and and work hard to rebuild-when and where they can.

Japan has been on a gradual decline for a variety of geopolitical, economic, and social reasons for a couple of decades, and all the costs associated with this disaster will do a lot more harm to the country than probably a lot of the so-called "experts" on our TV and in our papers understand.

There will be no "WINNING" so to speak, but they will recover over time.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Dissident said:
The difference in a a homogeneous society that doesn't suffer from the constant PC slander of "diversity" and mutli-culture BS.I've often wondered how nice it would be to live in a civilization composed mainly of like minded and cohesive groups? Oh, well! Guess I'm relegated to the multi-cultural utopia known as the late great USA?Prayers for the Japanese people.  

Most Japanese don't want their foreign population to get much higher than the 2-3% that it is right now. (And a lot of this foreign population is actually the descendants of Koreans and Chinese who came to Japan-or were forcibly brought there-leading up to and through WWII.)

The Japanese have proportionally the oldest population in the world and just about the lowest birth rate among industrialized countries. The last thing they want is an ever-increasing foreign population and all the crap that can come with multiculturalism.

They have to protect the core of their identity as Japanese. And they will.

Highlander

Mentor
jcolec02 said:
Tokyo, albeit being one of the largest and most dense cities in the World, is also one of the safest. You can be walking around the city at 3:00 a.m. with little fear of being robbed, attacked, or worse...try that in any U.S. city. Must be nice living in a homogeneous society like that, although homogeneity does not explain it all as Zimbabwe is homogeneous but extremely dangerous. Hmmm, must be something else going on there
smiley24.gif
. Just like the U.S. used to be a mostly homogeneous and safe place fifty or so years ago and Europe twenty or so years ago. Oh, but I digress..."Diversity is our Strength!"

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Highlander said:
jcolec02 said:
Tokyo, albeit being one of the largest and most dense cities in the World, is also one of the safest. You can be walking around the city at 3:00 a.m. with little fear of being robbed, attacked, or worse...try that in any U.S. city. Must be nice living in a homogeneous society like that, although homogeneity does not explain it all as Zimbabwe is homogeneous but extremely dangerous. Hmmm, must be something else going on there
smiley24.gif
. Just like the U.S. used to be a mostly homogeneous and safe place fifty or so years ago and Europe twenty or so years ago. Oh, but I digress..."Diversity is our Strength!"

The Japanese have done a good job of keeping the crap out of their countries. The US doesn't. It's as simple as that.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Westside

Hall of Famer
It seems as the days go on, the evidence of the destruction becomes more severe. Japan has a mammouth challenge ahead.

foobar75

Master
The scope of this disaster is becoming more clear now. It's one of biblical proportions and truly a sad and scary affair. I hope the Japanese people recover from this, and they will, but I'm afraid it will take a long time. Let's also hope this potential nuclear meltdown does not happen because it will make things exponentially worse.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah, the Prime Minister said it is their worst crisis since WWII. I keep waiting to hear how many people they find alive in that port town of 10,000. It doesn't look good at all.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The Japanese are indeed a proud, resilient, civil people. This is nearly an apocolyptic occurrence. The Bible warns of such in the last days.

The Moment the Tsunami Struck

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Westside

Hall of Famer
Dixie and Highlander,great finds! Dixie that is the most horrific and powerful footage of nature I have seen of this epic disaster yet.

Highlander, your absolutely correct, that Ramzpaul nails it, regarding the the contrast between Japan and that sh*thole called Haitie.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Given the near-freezing water and air temperatures, I imagine that those tens of thousands of citizens who are considered "missing"Â￾ have indeed been killed by the earthquake and accompanying tsunami wave.

Japanese men have seen their proud culture (and race) ransacked by corporate materialism and selfishness, their birth rates ravaged by yen-first, anti-family Cultural Marxism, their teenagers and youth tainted by "digital degeneracy,"Â￾ and their young men sissified and emasculated by female supremacists in the same manner as American and European white men.

Supposedly, rapper "50-Cent"Â￾ posted the following message on twitter regarding the situation: "Wave will hit 8am them crazy white boys gonna try to go surfing,"Â￾ followed by: "Look this is very serious people I had to evacuate all my hoe's from LA, Hawaii and Japan. I had to do it. Lol."Â￾

As others have mentioned, an African nation experiencing this level of devastation would be raping, murdering, looting, burglarizing and cannibalizing one another the moment the dust had settled.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
Given the near-freezing water and air temperatures, I imagine that those tens of thousands of citizens who are considered "missing"Â￾ have indeed been killed by the earthquake and accompanying tsunami wave.

Japanese men have seen their proud culture (and race) ransacked by corporate materialism and selfishness, their birth rates ravaged by yen-first, anti-family Cultural Marxism, their teenagers and youth tainted by "digital degeneracy,"Â￾ and their young men sissified and emasculated by female supremacists in the same manner as American and European white men.

Supposedly, rapper "50-Cent"Â￾ posted the following message on twitter regarding the situation: "Wave will hit 8am them crazy white boys gonna try to go surfing,"Â￾ followed by: "Look this is very serious people I had to evacuate all my hoe's from LA, Hawaii and Japan. I had to do it. Lol."Â￾

As others have mentioned, an African nation experiencing this level of devastation would be raping, murdering, looting, burglarizing and cannibalizing one another the moment the dust had settled.

That's the first I've heard of brain dead 50 cent's ridiculous comments. I decided to look them up and he claims he said it only for "shock value." Since he's black he'll probably sell even more of his trash music albums as a result. It's amazing how a brain dead, mental midget can mock an entire nation that's going through a terrible disaster and profit from the situation.
Edited by: whiteathlete33

Dissident

That's an appropriate name for that piece of human excrement "50-Cent", because that's all that thug is worth. 50 cents!

I don't guess that moron even realizes, that if not for the Japanese recording equipment, etc. that clown would be out of business. Just like a bunch of ingrates and degenerate mental midgets like 50-cent.

Dissing an advanced culture like the Japanese, by some backward African't moron like him-how ironic!

Hip Hop has set blacks back a hundred years. Talk about arrested development?

Imbeciles!
smiley16.gif

chris371

Mentor
A lot of people are saying that the rescue operations in new orleans took much longer to reach the people than in Japan. What do you guys think about that? I have no clue how long it took for the help to arrive after katrina. Even if it were true, blacks would still plunder and rape regardless. A lot of the plundering and raping in Haiti took place after the help arrived, didnt it?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The thin veneer of "civilization" broke down in NO less than 24 hours after the hurricane went through. That blows the argument that it took longer to get them help out of the water. The media will always make excuses for the diversities' behavioral differences.