Some missed rbs on this site

He is used more at wr but New Mexico soph. , Luke Wysong is going to be a good one. He was their primary kick and punt returner last year as a freshman but also got 25 carries as a rb and they could not have all been end-arounds. He was the New Mexico state champion in the 100 meters so hes got the athleticism. Lets hope he pans out as more of a deep threat as a wr this year as he only averaged a little over 10 yards a catch. Its amazing to me that white athletes though despite having deep ball speed only get thrown to on those 8 to 10 yard out routes. About 17 years ago BYU literally had 4 white wr's that allegedly all ran 4.3 in the forty or sub 10.5 100 meters and all year long I swear to God they never even tried throwing intermediate passes to these guys. One name I remember was Cody Fonnesbeck a 10.3 100 meter runner. As its been said here before if a white guy runs a 4.45 forty and a black guy runs a 4.45 forty we all know who is considered the real athlete.

I don't think hes ever been mentioned here but UCONN has a freshman rb coming in , in Victor Rosa. He might have a slight Hispanic background to him but he looks pretty white. Legit 4.4 speed and very elusive. UCONN is shite at rb this year so he should at least be on the field returning kicks.

Us Rb enthusiasts clearly are going to love Ball State's 1 - 2 punch in Carson Steele and Will Jones but they have another true freshman scholarship player coming in Braeden Hardwick. Nice back. Fast with power kind of like a combo of the above mentioned. I hope they red shirt him as he could easily back up Steele when Will Jones graduates this season.