<T>
<TR>
<TD colSpan=3>
<DIV =mxb>
<DIV =sh>From http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6491433.stm
<DIV =sh>
<DIV =sh>"Snoop Dogg's Cardiff date threat </TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=top width=416>US rap star Snoop Dogg has been denied a UK visa, threatening his tour date with fellow rapper P Diddy in Cardiff International Arena on Wednesday.

He was also due to play in London on Tuesday, followed by Manchester, Glasgow, Cardiff and Nottingham.

The performer accepted a police caution last year after being arrested on suspicion of violent disorder and affray at Heathrow Airport.

His spokeswoman said Tuesday's London show would go ahead regardless."

I just heard him on the Radio saying that the Beatles were allowed into the USA, so he should be allowed into the UK!</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Devans, the Globalist-Elite controlled "mainstream" media just loves lionizing and over-exposing rap-is-crap "stars" like Snoop Dog (not that rap is legitimate "music" anyhow). That boy is a pothead, gangsta, veriminous piece of trash, yet he's constantly on the television (one of the many reasons I rarely watch the "SheepleVision"). For insight into why this is, I strongly suggest the outstanding book...

http://shop.wnd.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=1679

Suspicion of violent disorder and affray? Snoop and his gang vadalized a airport store. He should have been put in jail. Banishing him from England is a light punishment. If he was white, snoop would be sitting in a jail cell right now.

Yes Screaming Eagle,
But if the Brits put him in jail they would have to feed , cloth and provide medical and dental care and if you have ever seen a picture with Snoop smiling that dental care bill would be a small fortune all by itself. WORSE HE MIGHT DECIDE HE LIKED THE U.K.AND WANT TO STAY FOREVER.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Tired old White said:
Yes Screaming Eagle,
But if the Brits put him in jail they would have to feed , cloth and provide medical and dental care and if you have ever seen a picture with Snoop smiling that dental care bill would be a small fortune all by itself. WORSE HE MIGHT DECIDE HE LIKED THE U.K.AND WANT TO STAY FOREVER.

TOW, I'd rather the Brits keep the sorry@$$ sob than to have him back here in the good ol' U.S. of A!
smiley2.gif

Pitbull, "Poop Logg"..ROTFLMAO!!! I love it!
smiley36.gif

Wait ... did he just compare himself with the Beatles? Good lord the arrogance ... I don't recall the Beatles ever being arrested for vandalising a public venue.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
More on rap-is-crapper/vermin "Poop Logg"...

Snoop Shocked About Being Denied Visa

LOS ANGELES â€â€￾ Snoop Dogg says he was shocked at being denied a British visa this week, although he remains hopeful authorities will allow him to share a "message of love and harmony."

"I was shocked by the decision but am optimistic that the British authorities will soon realize my global efforts to promote peace and grant me the opportunity to come back for my fans," the rapper said Wednesday during an interview for the documentary "In Prison My Whole Life."

Snoop Dogg says he was shocked at being denied a British visa this week, although he remains hopeful authorities will allow him to 'share my message of love and harmony.' (AP Photo/Sang Tan)
The 35-year-old rapper, whose real name is Calvin Broadus, has been touring Europe with Sean "Diddy" Combs. The duo was forced to cancel British dates after authorities denied the visa.

Segments of Broadus' interview were released Thursday by a publicist for actor Colin Firth, who is producing the documentary on death row inmate Mumia Abu Jamal. The interview had been scheduled for London but was filmed in Amsterdam instead.

Legal troubles are not new for Broadus, who was also barred entry into Britain in May 2006.

In April 2006, he and five others were arrested on charges of violent disorder and starting a brawl after a fight erupted when members of the rapper's group were denied entry to British Airways' first-class lounge at Heathrow Airport.

The case was resolved when police said Broadus accepted responsibility and they declined to take further action.