Slow White reflexes and other lies

White_Savage

Mentor
There seems to be a general trend, even among many of the of the Pro-White community, to generalize the general black success in sprinting (which is quite possibly due to differences in hip and leg arrangements, wider white hips making whites stronger but slower runners) to mean that Whites are "slower" than blacks generally in terms of reflexes, hand speed, and other velocity attributes. I've even read such statements as "blue-eyed whites have the slowest reflexes of all humans".

There are however, several problems with this.

1. The only actual scientific study I've ever come across directly comparing reflexes amongst the races was a millitary one and came to the conclusion that blacks and whites had about the same reaction time. Their conclusion was that whites had faster "mental processing time", while blacks had faster "muscular movement time", resulting in the same reaction times...frankly I'm suspicious of this last bit, since I'm abit stymied to know how you can tell one man reacted quickly because of "mental processing time" and the other reacted quickly because of quick "muscular movement".

2. My own experience with martial arts, particularly weapon martial arts, has allowed me to meet many whites whose hands can punch, block, strike, or move a weapon freakishly fast...and who can seem to almost defend against a strike before you even make it. Most of the people I'v eknown with these abilities have been white. I myself am very fast in sparring, fencing, knife-and stick sparring.

3. Whites do extremely well in many sports that would seem to require very fast reflexes and hand speed, such as fencing, driving, tennis, and shooting sports. Further, if you watch MMA, you'll note that the ungloved strikes you have to deal with actually flash in FASTER than most of what you see in boxing.

4. Speaking of boxing...who was the fastest heavyweight of all time? Ali? WRONG. People who were old enough to remember Dempsey remarked that Ali was the fastest heavyweight "since Dempsey". Who are considered to be the speed-balls generally? Latins, who are almost all at least part white, some mostly white (Not that American Indians are given credit as fast or athletic either.).

In this regard, we have Ali himself, certainly he was much faster than any of his black opponents, he also had much more White blood in him than any of them, as a visual inspection alone will tell you without even knowing his history.

Given all this evidence, I think this is one stereotype that should go in the dust-bin of historyEdited by: White_Savage

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Here Here White_Savage! I'll drink (water) to that!