Site Speed

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Right around Chrismas was when it was moved, so it had to go down for a bit to be propagated, whatever the heck that means
smiley36.gif
. Glad to hear it's working better for everyone now.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Much quicker these last couple of days.

Gi-15

Mentor
I've been getting this error message when I've been tring to upload a new avatar : SoftArtisans.SAFile.1 error '80070005'

Creation of cached file failed. Please check the NTFS permissions for the directory path "e:\users\castefootball.us\public_html\forum\uploads\Gi15". This directory requires Read, Write and Delete permissions by the anonymous user ( NT account: IUSR_computername ) and/or by your authenticated users.Access is denied.

it must have something to do with the new server I guess

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
maybeit's just my computer, but the site has been acting weird the last few days.

sometimes it loads funny, other times it is very very slow, and then sometimes it acts just plain odd where i will open a page with a new post but it continues to highlight the post as if it's not been read. i've even had a few occasions where i'm trying to write a post and the enter button doesn't allow me to start a new paragraph. then, sometimes, everything works normally.

has anyone else been having any issues?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I've had problems with formatting posts where I have to take some graphics or hyperlinked text out of it before posting it. Also had problems inserting a hyperlink after the title and before the text. It wants to erase some of the text when I attempt to insert the link. These could be caused by my computer though, not sure.