SI Does It Again

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
"Move over, Moss and T.O. -- these are the real bad boys of NFL lore" So begins Don Banks' article on the Sports Illustrated/CNN website.

Banks goes on to list the five "baddest boys" of all time. Would you be in the least surprised to learn that three of them are white? I hope not:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/don_banks/01/1 4/top.five/index.html

bjan

A bit off topic,but worth mentioning. Has anyone seen the Burger King commercial where a black woman walks into the restaurant comes up to two whites who immediately break off eye contact and put their heads down.subliminal message,white guilt!

bjan

It may be social engineering by "The Controlled Electronic Media",to make whites feel that they should atone!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Last week's Sports Illustrated has, asthe last itemon the letters to the editor page, the following bizarre letter attacking Barry Zito:

"It was bad enough that you wasted space showing Barry Zito's egotistical, uninteresting photographs, but it was frightening to learn that this somewhat unstable lefty spends his driving time 'on the phone, taking notes, messing with my computer.' Take away his license right now." -- Ken Tippery, Royal Oak, Mich.

I find news items almost every day detailing a non-stop, horrific epidemic of serious crimes committed by black athletes -- go to Caste Football's "Crimes, Anti-Social Behavior & Buffoonery" section and see how many have accumulated there just in the past six months since this site was rebuilt -- but SI sees fit to publish an attack on an "unstable" pitcher who tends to different things while he drives. Truly pathetic.Edited by: Don Wassall

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Don, when exactly did you start Caste Football? Just curious, as I did searches for white running backs and found a couple of Entine's articles back in 2003, but I didn't find you guys.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
September of '02 is when it first went online, with material starting in August of that year. The best place to find a lot of the material from before the site was re-designed and launched in the middle of October '04 in its current form is in the Archives sections for Baseball, Basketball, NFL and College Football, and the other sections that have their own link in the upper left. The NFL Archives alone has a ton of info and viewsabout the caste system.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the info. I have read through a lot of that material. It's some very good stuff. In fact, I spent most of my first few weeks as a member looking through those sections. It really is valuable to have that archive available.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Don, lefty baseball pitchers along with football kickers are the mostundesirable group of weirdo's inhabiting the planet... or so we've been told.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
SI.com is currently running one of their periodic "Where Are They Now" features. Here are the three currently being profiledand the accompanying subheading. See if you can figure out which two are black and which one is white:

[John] Stallworth's Business

[Renaldo] Nehemiah Now Agent

[Jim] McMahon Hits Links

GWTJ

Mentor
Ok, my first post. I've enjoyed reading the comments on this forum for over a year. Before I rant I just want to say to Don and J.B. and all thecontributers of this sitethat I am impressedwith all of you. This is truly a revolutionary sports website.

This thread about SI is on the money. In the most recent issue(I think the same one Don is referring to) there is an article about Magic Johnson. The title of the article basically gives him credit for "SINGLEHANDEDLY" saving the NBA. The article also manages to call Bird a "hayseed" in the process. It also strongly hints that the only reason Bird won Rookie of the Year was because he was white. Kids who never saw either one of them play will be easily swayed by this kind of irresponsible journalism. I recently ended my subscription to SI after 32 years because of this type of shoddy reporting. SI actually embraced Bird back in the 80's.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Welcome to the forum GWTJ!

Nice move cancelling SI. That's the way to get them, hit them in the pocketbook. I cancelled a long time ago, it got to the point where I couldn't stand it anymore. I even was getting free issues courtesy of some frequent travel points that were exchanged for magazine subscriptions, and I told them to stop sending it to me! Another one is the ESPN magazine which may be THE most popular sports magazine out there.

Magic was good for basketball but Bird saved the game. He was, and is, the last great US white basketball player, damn do we need another one!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I hate to see some of my friends taking those rags. It's a waste of money and it pollutes their minds with Caste System propoganda. I have never taken any sportsmags because of this. I can get my info for myself, and do it without getting the BS.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I am a subscriber to ESPN Insider. As part of the package, they offer a *free* subscription to ESPN the Magazine. IMO, that rag is worse than SI. I tear my name off the cover and leave it on the counter at the post office whenever I receive an issue.

JoeV

Guru
ESPN the magazine occassionally will have a decent article on a white athlete and mention race (Drew Bennett, Kirk Henrich) but the damn magazine is huge and won't stack up good on any shelf with other magazines. Plus Stu Scott's column and some of the graphics sections make you want to cringe.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the lead letter to the editor in this week's issue of SI, in response to the magazine's cover story on Phil Mickelson winning the PGA and calling him "the people's choice." In just two sentences, Mickelson and the white sports of golf and hockey are all dissed:

"The Aug. 22 Sports Illustrated cover is terrific, even if Phil Mickelson is not really the people's choice. The real people's champion is Tiger Woods: take him out of the mix, and golf would be about as popular as ice hockey. Grant M. Hill, Lake Forest, Calif."

A bit ironic that the supposed letter writer's name is "Grant Hill" isn't it? I know a few things about the publishing industry, and many periodicals have employees write some of their "letters to the editor." This smells like one of those to me. Either way the anti-white agenda isn't too difficult to spot.

Bart

Hall of Famer
From Peter King's Monday Morning Quarterback column. He finds a way to rip a whiteplayer who isn't even the focus of the question.

From Andy Sandberg of Detroit: "What happened to David Boston? Dead? Jail? He just dropped straight off the face of the earth.''

Not unless you consider south Florida off the face of the earth. He's Miami's fourth receiver, behind Chris Chambers, Marty Booker and the immortal Wes Welker.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
King undoubtedly struggled between whether to usethe smartass"immortal" or thetime-honored "overachieving" when mentioning Welker.

"Immortal" should have been used pejoratively to describe Boston, one of the biggest flops in recent NFL history.

King is another John Clayton, a nerdymedia "insider" who wouldn't dare rock the boat by violating the rules of Caste System "journalism."

bigunreal

Mentor
King, Clayton, Mike Lupica, Mitch Album and many other leading
jock-sniffers remind me of those kids in high school who loved sports
but weren't athletic at all. They probably were pushed around and beat
up in high school by the jocks they adored. Because they were
somehow able to support the public school social system that allows
football and basketball players to become celebrities among their
classmates, supporting the caste system would be a natural for them.
Wouldn't it be great to have just one national sports reporter with
courage?