Shutting down the 911 hoax thread

Highlander

Mentor
Good work Jaxvid! You summed the defense of the facts perfectly.
I have been laughing at a few of you people with your wild conspiracy theories. I had my doubts at the beginning, but the more I learn about this event the more the facts seemed to support the official story.
I am not bother by some of the wild statements. I believe that it is good to not except every statement the government says as the absolute truth. It is good to question and to think for yourself.
Jaxvid hasn't summed up the defense of the "facts" but of the official government version. Those two shouldn't be confused with each other. Also, please elaborate what you mean when you say "wild conspiracy theories"? Which ones in particular are so funny to you?

Highlander

Mentor
It's pretty hard to believe a government that can't even create a plausible fake birth certificate could successfully pull off some overly elaborate false flag.
I don't think Mossad was behind the fake birth certificate, but I could be wrong.

T

TimDwight28

Obama isint real. The MSM made him up. The twin towers were never real. Just another Zionist lie. In fact the zioists have such a control over everything nothing is real. 911 deniers here are quite an iintereseting breed.

T

TimDwight28

Im sorry but there are a few paranoid nut jobs on this site.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Of course not. It takes time to learn how the caste system was incubated and hatched into what it is today. The great majority of new posters and lurkers have no idea how far back the first gleanings of cultural marxism and one of its offspring, the "caste system" go. To label a new poster a "troll" just because they aren't fully aware is to basically close off CF to only those who are "knowledgable" according to you, Braveheart, master of 12 whole posts.

The mission of this site is to expose the caste system and the inherent biases against white athletes, which is in itself an enormous task. Just because a new poster does not subscribe to every pet conspiracy theory that comes down the pike does not make them a troll. It might make them an everyday Joe, maybe your next door neighbor. I don't think we want to run them all off now, do you?

Braveheart

Of course not. It takes time to learn how the caste system was incubated and hatched into what it is today. The great majority of new posters and lurkers have no idea how far back the first gleanings of cultural marxism and one of its offspring, the "caste system" go. To label a new poster a "troll" just because they aren't fully aware is to basically close off CF to only those who are "knowledgable" according to you, Braveheart, master of 12 whole posts.

The mission of this site is to expose the caste system and the inherent biases against white athletes, which is in itself an enormous task. Just because a new poster does not subscribe to every pet conspiracy theory that comes down the pike does not make them a troll. It might make them an everyday Joe, maybe your next door neighbor. I don't think we want to run them all off now, do you?

For the most part, anyone who labels some people on this site "paranoid nut jobs" because they believe there's a chance 9/11 was orchestrated by the Mossad is most likely not open enough to understand any aspect of cultural marxism. I apologize for jumping to a conclusion about a poster so fast, but he seems like someone who's just here to create strife. Here's his quote:

"Obama isint real. The MSM made him up. The twin towers were never real. Just another Zionist lie. In fact the zioists have such a control over everything nothing is real. 911 deniers here are quite an iintereseting breed."​

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
For the most part, anyone who labels some people on this site "paranoid nut jobs" because they believe there's a chance 9/11 was orchestrated by the Mossad is most likely not open enough to understand any aspect of cultural marxism. I apologize for jumping to a conclusion about a poster so fast, but he seems like someone who's just here to create strife. Here's his quote:
"Obama isint real. The MSM made him up. The twin towers were never real. Just another Zionist lie. In fact the zioists have such a control over everything nothing is real. 911 deniers here are quite an iintereseting breed."​
I understand. You have to consider our target audience. It's usually the regular guy who hasn't observed the mechanizations that make things like the caste system possible. If you went over to say, NFLDraftCountdown.com, and invited the average 16,000 post-poster (who would have considerable "sports" knowledge) to take a look at CF, would you want to inundate them with zionist minutiae or other information that in the mind of the average person is "way out there", or would you rather inform them of the inherent biases within the system and then have them learn where they originate? Don't be so hasty to "trollize" a poster who has never stumbled upon the information that you are offering.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I understand. You have to consider our target audience. It's usually the regular guy who hasn't observed the mechanizations that make things like the caste system possible. If you went over to say, NFLDraftCountdown.com, and invited the average 16,000 post-poster (who would have considerable "sports" knowledge) to take a look at CF, would you want to inundate them with zionist minutiae or other information that in the mind of the average person is "way out there", or would you rather inform them of the inherent biases within the system and then have them learn where they originate? Don't be so hasty to "trollize" a poster who has never stumbled upon the information that you are offering.

Good post, FootballDad. I agree with you that we can't expect newbies to come here and instantly accept everything everyone here says at face value. To do otherwise is to invite constant frustration.

'sup bro?

'sup bro does not know mossad from schmosad, but what 'sup bro does know about is sacking quarterbacks for a loss. especially the 'athletic' ones.

'sup bro?

Michael

Mentor
Actually if I had rigged the buildings with explosives I would've faked another truck bomb. Much easier to do, you don't have to bother with the hijacking of the plane all of the fake stories about flight school, all the fake stories about fake arabs living a fake life in preperation for a fake hijacking and building crash.

Just rent a truck fill it with fertilizer crash it into the base and set off the detonation. It worked in Oklahoma City didn't it? Much easier.

To clarify, did mossad agents fly the plane into the building and thus give up their lives for a limited war on Iraq? Or was the plane a drone? Or did they actually let the arabs do it and then pull the trigger on the explosives? Which version of the conspiracy is the right one? It's very hard to sort it all out! :dodgy:

All of this comes out to be speculation. We must ask ourselves what makes sense. The official story has never made sense but for the alone Zionist with the occupied U.S. Government has faults too.

What if instead of one group, two or more groups with different agendas were involved. The Zionist discover a plan for Arabs to fly planes into building so they using choke points that have loyal Jews in high ranking positions block the intelligence from getting to where it needs to go. They prepare the news reports so that the blame goes where they want and plant evidence. As some reports indicate that Russian intelligence believe our command and control computers were hacked. Guess who provide much military software and could have put in a backdoor. I read in the 80's that the two cites protected by Air Defense Artillery were Washington D.C. and New York City.

Everything is set to go planes start crashing into building but what if they aren't the right planes and maybe, especially, in the case of the pentagon not a plane at all? What if the planes were really hijack and headed to Europe? If they land the whole operation could be exposed so with control of the Command and control computers an order could be issue to shot them down before they arrived.

Why implode the buildings when the planes flying into them would be enough to start the Wars the Jews wanted--symbolism? Or could it be that someone else with different motives like weakening the U.S. economy imploded them.

Who would this someone else be. The skills to accomplish it would indicate either European or North Asian Intelligence Agency but who would require a real complete investigation that would expose numerous acts of war by the Jews and crimes by many very powerful people. Killing people was not the object, they were what the military would call "collateral" damage. If whoever imploded those buildings had wanted to kill people the buildings would have exploded outward not into their own base without warning killing probably more than 50,000 people.

With all the actions of the USA the past few decades if would not be surprising that many foreign powers are working secretly to bring down the U.S. government. What better way than to piggyback an operation on Zionist or other government insiders either by manipulation or discovery. Any investigation points to government insiders or Zionist, so chance of exposure are almost nonexistent. If there are forces trying to bring down the USA, then this is likely only the most overt part of a much large operation.

M

mattgianone

I still dont see where 19 or 20 Mossad Jews would give their lives to make a few Jews richer than they already are. If anyone can debate this, go for it. These conspiracy theories are just not logical. If we cant believe one word the MSM is telling us why should we believe people like Alex Jojnes and others tell us as well? People here pcik and choose what they think are facts and any evidence logical or not gets thrown to the side.

T

TimDwight28

Here here Matt. There is some really interesting posters on this site but their arguments just dont hold water for me. I may be wrong, but at least I have the ability to be slightly introspective where as I htink certain posters here absolutley believe they are right on mostly shoddy evidence. Why should we believe news organizations other than the MSM? Maybe they are all liars. Maybe the MSM reports things because they ARE true.

Anak

Mentor
I still dont see where 19 or 20 Mossad Jews would give their lives to make a few Jews richer than they already are. If anyone can debate this, go for it. These conspiracy theories are just not logical. If we cant believe one word the MSM is telling us why should we believe people like Alex Jojnes and others tell us as well? People here pcik and choose what they think are facts and any evidence logical or not gets thrown to the side.

Here here Matt. There is some really interesting posters on this site but their arguments just dont hold water for me. I may be wrong, but at least I have the ability to be slightly introspective where as I htink certain posters here absolutley believe they are right on mostly shoddy evidence. Why should we believe news organizations other than the MSM? Maybe they are all liars. Maybe the MSM reports things because they ARE true.

Lol, was it really necessary to create a sock puppet cheerleader account?

I'm seriously laughing... you're funny.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Jeez, I wonder who "'sup bro?" could be...
:tongue:

I'm not sure what you are getting at but just for the record I don't know anything about 'sub bro, although he appeared at about the same time werewolf disappeared so I think the mossad might have something to do with it. :wink:

'sup bro?

'sup bro has no time to be someone else's sock puppet. there are too many women who want to spend quality time with 'sup bro, that it would be impossible to have the time to have my alter ego expressed on an internet forum.

but back to the topic, could someone please explain to 'sup bro how it is possible for the top 20% of a steel structured building to collapse through the path of greatest resistance. and then travel nearly at the speed of a free falling object. 'sup bro is not very bright, but i will make tackles of 'superior athletes' behind the line of scrimmage.

'sup bro?

Last edited:

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Jeez, I wonder who "'sup bro?" could be...

S3rds.jpg

:tongue:

I believe this is just about the most ridiculous post on this thread (and the one that spawned it) and that takes some doing. This whole thing has been pretty stupid and distracting, imho.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Obama isint real.

Nobody said that.

The twin towers were never real.

Nobody said that either.
Just another Zionist lie.

You're lying here about people saying Obama isn't real and the twin towers were never real. Are you a Zionist?

In fact the zioists have such a control over everything nothing is real.

And nobody said that.

But by controlling the media, the Jewish Supremacists DO have a lot of influence over the way stupid people think.

However, the more intelligent people can see through their deceptions and manipulation.

911 deniers here are quite an iintereseting breed.

No one denies 9-11 happened, but there has been a lot of discussion about why and how it happened.

Who would benefit from 9-11? Who would have a motive?

By the way, people who have one opinion or another are not a "breed".

No, but I think there may be a few Jewish Supremacist shills here.

You'd think they'd learn to spell or at least learn to use a spell-check program. :lol:

Tom Iron

Mentor
'sup bro has no time to be someone else's sock puppet. there are too many women who want to spend quality time with 'sup bro, that it would be impossible to have the time to have my alter ego expressed on an internet forum.

but back to the topic, could someone please explain to 'sup bro how it is possible for the top 20% of a steel structured building to collapse through the path of greatest resistance. and then travel nearly at the speed of a free falling object. 'sup bro is not very bright, but i will make tackles of 'superior athletes' behind the line of scrimmage.

'sup bro?

I'll try to explain to you Sir. The flooring of the towers was extremely light. Except for the core and perimeter steel, the floor panels were bar joists (light steel - which you can see in any small warehouse). So apparently, when the planes hit and the aviation gas exploded, these small members melted and the floors started pancaking down one on top of another adding weight as they went. Seems reasonable. If you look at pictures of the Empire State building under consrtuction, you can see the heavy steel they were using then as compared to the Towers. The empire State building was hit by a plane and it was like a fly ran into it by comparison. a few bricks were dislodged and that was all that happened.

On the other hand, I don't believe the fedgov story as to how it all came about. I think there's much more that the fedgov knows and isn't telling us for fear of how the public would react. Admittedly, i don't know what it is. But I still believe there's a definite coverup here.

Tom Iron...

werewolf

Hall of Famer
For those unaware, Werewolf is referring to “Indian Point Energy Center,†a nuclear power plant located in Buchanan, NY. According to the hallowed “official report,†Mohamed Atta allegedly piloted American Airlines Flight #11 into the North WTC Tower…but not before casually flying over this particular nuclear plant. As Werewolf mentioned, creating even a small leak in the reactor core (especially given the plant’s proximity to the Hudson River) would cause far more chaos to Jew York City than haphazardly ramming airplanes in the top tier of two skyscrapers.

But, of course, I can anticipate the simple rebuttal…“Well, those bloodthirsty A-Rab’s sought to annihilate the WTC because it is a major symbol of American corporate greed!â€

Assuming that this sensational act was indeed their “Muslim Master Plan†(you know, as opposed to the “Israeli Master Plan†of those who framed them)…well, I can surely identify with their sentiments. If only white men would find the requisite spinal column to commit such a disobedient act against their oppressors (a race war, for instance).

You all remember these ubiquitous photos of Mr. Atta, right? Yes, how could we forget?

It’s interesting to note that Atta’s father (a retired lawyer residing in Egypt) passionately refutes the notion that his son was involved in the 9-11 attacks whatsoever. He’s emphatically stated (in several interviews) that the Israeli terrorist organization, Mossad, in conjunction with the U.S. Z.0.G., the CIA, and the FBI have successfully framed his son. Atta’s father also claimed to have had a phone conversation with Atta on September 13, 2001. Atta’s father stated in 2002 that his son is currently in hiding…however, during a 2005 interview; Atta’s father stated that “My son is gone. He is now with God. The Mossad killed him.â€

For the record…I would absolutely believe Atta’s father over any “government official†representing the white-abhorring, goy-enslaving, corporate-media-manipulated, Yarmulke-piloted United States of Western Israel. Naturally, the complete and utter reverse of their “official opinion†is where the truth can always be located.

To be fair, both UA flight # 175 and AA flight #11 were large Boeing 767’s (both out of Boston, Massachusetts) heading on transcontinental flights to Los Angeles. I fully understand your point, though…I would have selected a pair of flights heading to Australia or New Zealand. But if the buildings were indeed already fitted with explosive charges (which, in the mysterious footage of WTC 7, appears to be the case), a few thousand more gallons of jet fuel makes little difference.

Thrashen -

That surveillance photo that you posted above, that's one of the phony photos they try to trot out purporting to show the "19 Arabs" at the 911 airports - except that surveillance photo was taken at Portland, Maine International Jetport. Why they flew all the way up to Maine just to come back down south again is just 911 anomaly #6,000,006. Makes no sense. And then, of course, they tell us that they conveniently left behind their Korans (the LAST thing a Moslem on a suicide mission would leave behind!) and a book in Arabic called "How To Fly A Plane" in a convenient place for the FBI to find it so that they could immediately know who they are. Yeah right.

In addition to the surveillance photo NOT being taken at a 911 airport, the ticket seller who sold them the tickets described them as being dressed in business suits not in casual attire as they are in the published photo.

The other photo of the alleged Arab hijackers was trotted out by Washington the same day they trotted out their 911 cover up commission report (even the commissioners themselves now say their commission was a cover up!!!). That phony photo was not even time date and location stamped as are all surveillance videos.

In fact there are no - zero none - airport surveillance photos of the "19 Arab hijackers", nor are there any boarding videos, nor are there any ticket receipts, Arab names on flight manifests or on that phony FBI Pentagon DNA report, metal detector checkpoint personnel testimony etc. Had it been real we would have been seeing the airport surveillance videos thousands of times on the tv news just as we have the WTC towers impact videos. And there would be THOUSANDS of airport surveillance stills of the Arab hijackers", because airports then as now were festooned with surveillance cams, all running at 24FPS. But there are NONE. And all of the 911 airports had their security operated by an ISRAELI company, as did the London Underground on 77 - and the surveillance cams there just happened not to be busted that day too!

Re Atta being alive post-911. The BBC - the same outfit that on 911 reported 7 WTC fell down almost 1/2 hour before it did! - also reported that about half of the "Arab hijackers" were alive and well AFTER 911. Of course this was never investigated by our free media or our government or our 911 commission either. "Our" should be in quotes.

The four hijacked planes had free run of the skies for almost two hours that day, totally unmolested by multi-trillion dollar NORAD, while President Bush dawdled away the morning blinking and smirking and chatting about pet goats at a publicly pre-announced photo op near an airport! And VP Cheney in the White House basement was barking out orders to DO NOTHING about the incoming hijacked plane (re Sec. Trans. Minetta), and this was after the WTC had been trashed! It wasn't until the action was all over that the skies over NYC and Washington filled with fighter planes.

You can see the flight paths of the allegedly hijacked aircraft on the following link. They were zigzagging all over the northeast USA, the most tightly guarded airspace in the world on the highest alert day in history, totally unmolested by NORAD. This like everything else in the official story makes zero sense because they knew they would have been intercepted by NORAD had it been real and they would have had to hijack planes at the nearest airport - Laguardia, Newark, JFK... - and with no absurd nonsense about telling the passengers to get in the back of the plane and call home (and by the way cell phones couldn't possibly have worked in those planes). They would have made a beeline straight at their targets and forget about scenic detours to Ohio and Kentucky and upstate NY.

Real hijackers would never in a million years tell the passengers to get together in the back of the plane and call home because they're about to die so they could form a desperate and cohesive mob. They would tell them to remain safely strapped in their seats and everything is going to be OK. But then Asscroft hs already admitted that the whole "let's roll!" scenario was BS. He admitted that the PA plane was SHOT DOWN, something we well know because the debris from that plane was strewn over eight miles of PA landscape and there is nothing at all in the hole where they tell us it crashed.

Flight paths of allegedly hijacked (but probably flown by remote control) 911 planes:

http://www.public-action.com/911/4flights.html

werewolf

Hall of Famer

'sup bro?

Brighter than anyone who swallows the official fairy tale, and it's not possible. No steel framed building had EVER collapsed from fire before 911 - and then suddenly one after another three super-skyscrapers fell staright down into their own footprints at almost free fall speed, and Washington resisted any real investigation tooth and nail, and in fact they spent 30X as much investigating Slick Willy Clinton's BJ than they did 911. Any ordinary small plane accident gets a far more honest and thorough investigation than did 911.

Here's the Beijing hotel fire. It burned as a raging inferno for over 24 hours - not a smoky, but not very hot, fire like the WTC. Note that it didn't turn to dust in mid air or collapse into its own footprint.

09beijing-600.jpg

Here it is the next day:

154675d1271601518-chinese-new-year-2009-hotel-fire-beijing-february-2009-fire_damaged_tvcc_building2.jpg

Here is the massive central support structure of the WTC towers seen while under construction. It was steel and concrete and took up much of the mass of the building. Contrary to the party line lies the wtc towers were the strongest skyscrapers ever built, way overbuilt, and built, of course, to withstand the forces of hurricanes and earthquakes (vastly more force involved than the crash of a plane) How the F could kerosene (jet fuel) - most of which had burned up in the initial fireball (re NIST no less) - totally and instantly disintegrate this!?

WTC%20-%20construction%20-%20good%20picture.jpg

But here is the way the mass media deceitfully depicted the central support structure of the WTC towers in their newspapers and on their National Geographic and other so-called debunking of what they call conspiracy theorists. They deceitfully depict the towers' central support as a feeble little column!

otkear.gif

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"I'll try to explain to you Sir. The flooring of the towers was extremely light. Except for the core and perimeter steel, the floor panels were bar joists (light steel - which you can see in any small warehouse). So apparently, when the planes hit and the aviation gas exploded, these small members melted and the floors started pancaking down one on top of another..."

Sorry, but you're just parroting one of the early tv shill stories which even NIST has abandoned.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Here here Matt. There is some really interesting posters on this site but their arguments just dont hold water for me....

Name one argument that "just don't hold water for you", champ.

We've already named about a thousand official 911 fairy tale arguments - and many are right here on this and the other thread - and all are ignored by you and yours - that don't hold water, and we - 911 truth folk - haven't just said that but we've told you exactly what they are and why.

Why don't you challenge me on one single thing I've said? But you can't even do that, can you?

It's always the same. You challenge these guys on anything specific and they just crawl back into the woodwork.

ww

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer

And of course the mocking and the name calling. They can't defend their devil's lies but they're good at calling names and doing their stand up comedy "tin foil hat conspiracy theory" schtick.