Sheer Brilliance, Not Affirmative Action

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The two newestanalystsfor NBC's "Football Night in America" are Rodney Harrison and Tony Dungy.

The odds that both hires would come from a racial group comprising roughly one-eighth of the population are 1 in 64:

1/8 x 1/8 = 1/64

Clearly no affirmative action was involved in this hiring process, just as there is no affirmative action involved in the recruiting of football players and the opportunities they are given at the highest levels of college football and the NFL.

StarWars

Mentor
Ya , surely...lol Even our president is a product affirmatie action. But just to make a point, Rodney harrison, Tony Dungy, Barock Obama: none of those are truly black. Most likely they possess at least 1/4 white in them that is traceable, and even more from the slave peroid. I know most gus don't like track that much but the one difference between the blacks winning from the US and Jamaica from the African blacks is that the African blacks don't have white in them.

But ya, the NFL is trying to be blackened even at the coach, quarterback, and announcer positions. I hae this feeling the NFL actually wants all white people dead...

white is right

Hall of Famer
I think Dungy could be a decent(but boring)analyst. As for Harrison was he ever noted as a thinking player or even an entertainer like "The Goose"? Well at least they got rid of the blockhead Jerome Bettis. NBC couldn't afford the extra catering costs....
smiley2.gif
Edited by: white is right

Maple Leaf

Mentor
StarWars said:
Ya , surely...lol Even our president is a product affirmatie action. But just to make a point, Rodney harrison, Tony Dungy, Barock Obama: none of those are truly black. Most likely they possess at least 1/4 white in them that is traceable, and even more from the slave peroid. I know most gus don't like track that much but the one difference between the blacks winning from the US and Jamaica from the African blacks is that the African blacks don't have white in them.

But ya, the NFL is trying to be blackened even at the coach, quarterback, and announcer positions. I hae this feeling the NFL actually wants all white people dead...

The best thing the NFL could do from our point of view is go completely black. The blacker the better. As an organization it would implode and then and only then would the retarded white morons that buy those season tickets realize how stupid they are. When the NBA went coal black it became unmanageable and even those owners got scared and started to seriously re-think who they really wanted to hire. You see, even those zombie dumb white fans go to those stadiums to see how the whites are competing against blacks.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
They could make the argument that they're choosing former NFL players and coaches, so that would make the odds they'd select two blacks as analysts 999 out of 1000.
smiley23.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
What about the fact that most NFL fans are white? I know most players are black but doesn't the NFL think that whites might prefer having whites as broadcasters on tv? It is starting to get a little ridiculous with all these hirings. Someone telling me that Michael Irvin or fatboy Jamie Dukes are the most qualified for their positions is a joke.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Or JC Pearson on FOX, or most of the other blacks on NFL Network, for that matter.