Serena Williams wahh wahh !

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Without watching it, it's likely the same old speculation with no proof. Let's not sink to the level of Weekly World News, we have a higher standard here.

I see a helluva lot more women these days who don't look very womanly. Is Venus Williams, for example, more "manly" than Maria Sharapova? Virtually all the female tennis players work out with weights now. Serena obviously has a high level of testosterone but that alone doesn't mean she's a tranny.

1-Maria Sharapova and Venus Williams.jpg

jphoss

Mentor
There’s also videos of her playing mixed doubles against Novak and she’s even laughing at how outclassed she is vs men. She just strikes me as a roided up female

NikoDuke

Mentor
Serena is not a transexual. She is however a cheat, who abused PED's and was shielded from the consequences of that due to her being a Protected Class American

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The last two posts have been deleted as they were way off topic, as seems to happen so often. This thread is about Serena Williams' whining and bad sportsmanship. If you want to post on another topic then either post on an existing thread on that topic or start a new one.

Flint

Mentor
Oh for God's sake the Williams sisters aren't biologically male. That video tries to make the case that they gave been pumping her full of female hormones to make her more female. The opposite is true. And Venus has never looked that masculine.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Just so you know that a transgender was allowed to play in professional tennis in the past. Here is the proof. Williams is
a great tennis player regardless but I dislike her behavior on and off the court. I've always respected her sister Venus more
as she acts similar to most tennis players with class and integrity the majority of the time. LIke I said though Serena Williams
is one of the greatest tennis players to ever play.

As part of LGBT+ History Month, BBC published a story about Renee Richards, a transgender tennis player who earned a place in women’s draw of tennis tournaments, following a lengthy legal battle.

Richards was born a man, in 1934. The New Yorker became a woman later in life, at the age of 40, having already started a family, graduated from Yale University and specialized in ophthalmology.

Richards excelled in a range of sports, including a successful amateur tennis career. While still a man, Richards reached the second round of the US Open in 1955 and 1957. After having a gender reassignment surgery in 1975, Richards didn’t plan to play professionally as a woman. However, irritated by the fact that she was not allowed to compete against ladies, she decided to fight for transgender rights in the sport.

“I was a women and if I wanted to play in the US Open as a woman – I was going to do it.”​

Having failed a newly-introduced chromosome test ahead of the 1976 US Open, Richards started a legal procedure that turned into a year-long battle for her right to compete. In the sea of opponents, the only person supporting Richards was Billie Jean King, who claimed that Richards did “not enjoy physical superiority or strength so as to have an advantage over women competitors in the sport of tennis”.

The judge ruled that it was unfair not to treat Richard as a women and she was allowed to enter the 1977 US Open ladies’ competition. She lost in the first round of singles, but reached the doubles final partnered with Betty Ann Stuart.

Richards’ professional tennis career lasted just four years, from 1977 to 1981. She didn’t win any titles, but she did enter the Top 20 ranking. After retiring aged 47, she coached Martina Navratilova to three Grand Slam singles titles. Interestingly, Navratilova is actively fighting against absolute equality of male-to-female players in professional women’s sport, claiming that persons who had gone through male puberty are physically superior to biological female athletes.

Last edited:

Flint

Mentor
Just so you know that a transgender was allowed to play in professional tennis in the past. Here is the proof. Williams is
a great tennis player regardless but I dislike her behavior on and off the court.

As part of LGBT+ History Month, BBC published a story about Renee Richards, a transgender tennis player who earned a place in women’s draw of tennis tournaments, following a lengthy legal battle.

Richards was born a man, in 1934. The New Yorker became a woman later in life, at the age of 40, having already started a family, graduated from Yale University and specialized in ophthalmology.

Richards excelled in a range of sports, including a successful amateur tennis career. While still a man, Richards reached the second round of the US Open in 1955 and 1957. After having a gender reassignment surgery in 1975, Richards didn’t plan to play professionally as a woman. However, irritated by the fact that she was not allowed to compete against ladies, she decided to fight for transgender rights in the sport.

“I was a women and if I wanted to play in the US Open as a woman – I was going to do it.”​

Having failed a newly-introduced chromosome test ahead of the 1976 US Open, Richards started a legal procedure that turned into a year-long battle for her right to compete. In the sea of opponents, the only person supporting Richards was Billie Jean King, who claimed that Richards did “not enjoy physical superiority or strength so as to have an advantage over women competitors in the sport of tennis”.

The judge ruled that it was unfair not to treat Richard as a women and she was allowed to enter the 1977 US Open ladies’ competition. She lost in the first round of singles, but reached the doubles final partnered with Betty Ann Stuart.

Richards’ professional tennis career lasted just four years, from 1977 to 1981. She didn’t win any titles, but she did enter the Top 20 ranking. After retiring aged 47, she coached Martina Navratilova to three Grand Slam singles titles. Interestingly, Navratilova is actively fighting against absolute equality of male-to-female players in professional women’s sport, claiming that persons who had gone through male puberty are physically superior to biological female athletes.
Renee Richards. I had forgotten about that long ago example of lunacy that is now the new normal. Richards was an open tranny and everyone knew about her. In fact it was the point. Deconstruction of the normal. Most people laughed it off, after all no one would take this type of thing seriously.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
No offense but this is once again a thread off topic. (Before Don comes to correct it again.)

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
No offense but this is once again a thread off topic. (Before Don comes to correct it again.)
Yep, I allowed the last three out of respect for White Lightning and Flint, but any more and this thread will be locked.