Senator Lindsay Graham facing challengers this June

referendum

Mentor
Senator Lindsay Graham is a younger version of John Mccain, pro-war, a complete stooge for Israel and for massive amounts of more immigration. He comes from a state that can elect much less harmful senators, like Jim Demint, and even Demint's black sucessor Tim Scott who voted against Graham's horrible immigration expansion bill that has passed the Senate. Graham is facing six little known opponents running for the Republican nomination, and the nice thing is it takes a majority to avoid a runoff, so a split opposition vote is ok in this case, because every vote for someone else serves to deny Graham a majority in the first round. I'd encourage all South Carolina readers on this board to vote for ABG, anyone but Graham in the GOP primary this June.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Hopefully, a true paleoconservative will dethrone Neocon puppet "Flimsey G@yham", but it's doubtful. :-(

davidholly

Mentor
I have literally zero faith in the people of South Carolina to elect him out. Just like how retards in Arizona keep voting for McCain.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
You would think that the Christian Conservatives of S.C. would be opposed to having a closeted homosexual serving them as Senator. :frusty:

Guess they didn't get the memo....

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I heard that the Christians down there are extremely Zionist and that's why they keep voting for him.

I think that's a major reason why Rand Paul has donned the beanie and otherwise curried favor with the Christian Zionists in Kentucky and around the country.

But Lindsay Graham has pretty much been outed as a flaming queer. One would think that South Carolina would be one of the states most opposed to having a U.S. Senator of that persuasion, but then again the country has been conditioned to not fight back against the "gay mafia" ruling class just about everywhere.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I think Rand's actions have more to do with his political aspirations than they do with currying favor with the zionist christians in his state. He's also gone to the NAACP and sucked up to blacks, called for open borders, and said that the GOP needs to stop being the party of white people. All things that you need to do for the Jewish media to somewhat support you if you're a republican. And Graham is still technically in the closet so I don't think his homosexuality comes into play here. Maybe the reason why he kisses Jew ass so enthusiastically when it comes to both "conservative" issues and liberal issues like immigration and racism is because he knows if he doesn't that the media will out him and his political career will be over.

That was my point: Rand Paul's curried favor with Christian Zionists in Kentucky in order to get elected in the first place, and now he's doing so on a national level because he has presidential aspirations.

As for Graham, does anyone not know that he's homosexual? On a Fox News show last year, after a clip was shown of Graham and two women commenting on some issue, one of the hosts made a quip about the "three women" in the clip. The vast majority of South Carolina Republicans know he's queer; the question is whether they're going to re-nominate him again anyway because he's a (neo)conservative in a state where being conservative means supporting Israel and endless wars of aggression abroad.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We'll have to agree to disagree on that one, as Rand made a strong appeal to Christian Zionists (essentially conservative Christians) when he was running for the Senate. And the national overlords will treat him like they did Pat Buchanan in 1992 if it looks like he might win the GOP nomination. They will never trust him because of who his father is and a few stands he has taken, such as appearing not to be 100% supportive of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and of course speaking out against the NSA and the surveillance state.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If Rand is "allowed" to win the GOP nomination, he'll be slaughtered by the Democrat nominee in the November 2016 general election. Most non-Whites vote Democrat anyway, but almost all of the ones who would consider voting Republican will be scared out of doing so because Paul will be portrayed as wanting to greatly slash government spending on social security, welfare and other social programs. And so that leaves Rand only the increasingly smaller White base of the GOP that the party is ashamed of and won't appeal to under any circumstances, so most Whites with liberal leanings or who are on government assistance of one kind or another (which is a lot of Whites these days) will vote Democrat out of self-interest. It will be a repeat of 1964 no matter how bad things are in the country, assuming all hell hasn't broken out by then.

The Republican Party's only hope is to rally its White base while it's still a majority, but that will never happen. Rand Paul is just as bad as any of them on race and immigration, so it doesn't really matter, the two-party system is a one-party system and that is the only important issue. The end result of the GOP supporting third world immigration, free trade, outsourcing and open borders is that the GOP is very close to the point, if not already there, that it will never again win the presidency. And more and more big population states are going irreversibly Democrat at the state level thanks to demographic changes and two generations of cultural communist indoctrination.

Maybe a "conservative" Republican like Jeb Bush will be able to win one more presidential election, but really who cares? It's a unitary power structure.

L

Lew

If Rand is "allowed" to win the GOP nomination, he'll be slaughtered by the Democrat nominee in the November 2016 general election. Most non-Whites vote Democrat anyway, but almost all of the ones who would consider voting Republican will be scared out of doing so because Paul will be portrayed as wanting to greatly slash government spending on social security, welfare and other social programs. And so that leaves Rand only the increasingly smaller White base of the GOP that the party is ashamed of and won't appeal to under any circumstances, so most Whites with liberal leanings or who are on government assistance of one kind or another (which is a lot of Whites these days) will vote Democrat out of self-interest. It will be a repeat of 1964 no matter how bad things are in the country, assuming all hell hasn't broken out by then.

The Republican Party's only hope is to rally its White base while it's still a majority, but that will never happen. Rand Paul is just as bad as any of them on race and immigration, so it doesn't really matter, the two-party system is a one-party system and that is the only important issue. The end result of the GOP supporting third world immigration, free trade, outsourcing and open borders is that the GOP is very close to the point, if not already there, that it will never again win the presidency. And more and more big population states are going irreversibly Democrat at the state level thanks to demographic changes and two generations of cultural communist indoctrination.

Maybe a "conservative" Republican like Jeb Bush will be able to win one more presidential election, but really who cares? It's a unitary power structure.

That's the sad truth. The only republican who could win a national election would be a populist like Pat Buchanan. But someone like that would never be allowed in the debates these days.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Gents I will hold out hope for Ted Cruz. The key will be this November. We are going to see how many people come to their senses. If the Senate is taken by the Repubs and house remain Repubs, then I will kinda start to feel better. We shall see.

L

Lew

Ted Cruz is even worse than Rand Paul. He's extremely pro zionist and unlike Paul I think he actually believes it. The way he grilled Chuck Hagel for not being sufficiently pro Israel enough was just disgraceful.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Then, we are doomed. No matter the strengths he has for free markets, limit of the fedgov, constitution and etc. Lets now just start building mini fortresses as I have done. And just wait it out with Glen Becks super survival foods to hold us over. Amerika is a great country.

Last edited:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Then, we are doomed. No matter the strengths he has for free markets, limit of the fedgov, constitution and etc. Lets now just start building mini fortresses as I have done. And just wait it out with Glen Becks super survival foods to hold us over. Amerika is a great country.

Oh, we're 'doomed' indeed. The corrupt, co-opt'd system only "allows" full-scale puppets to be 'elected' (chosen). In order to quality as such a 'stooge', one must bow down at the collective 'altars' of cultural Marxism, globalism & Zionism.

davidholly

Mentor
I don't understand why we need to be giving aid to Israel. Israel has the capacity to be entirely self sufficient. They've got some of the best scientists in the world working in their weapons industry. They're wealthy enough to be able to buy American weapons themselves. Their indigenous designed tanks are some of the best in the world, even better than the Abrams. Israel could stop developing their military for the next 10 years and still be miles ahead of the Arabs in terms of military power.

We should cut out all foreign aid.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I don't understand why we need to be giving aid to Israel. Israel has the capacity to be entirely self sufficient. They've got some of the best scientists in the world working in their weapons industry. They're wealthy enough to be able to buy American weapons themselves. Their indigenous designed tanks are some of the best in the world, even better than the Abrams. Israel could stop developing their military for the next 10 years and still be miles ahead of the Arabs in terms of military power.

We should cut out all foreign aid.

Spot on DH. We should end ALL (taxpayer funded) handouts to ALL other nations. In addition, we need to close about 75-85% of military bases on foreign soil & bring those troops home (to defend the southern border against the mexcrement invasion).

I don't think there has ever been a more effective creation than Christian Zionism, for the subjugation of goyim to Jews. The question is, how much of the pro-Israel fawning has to do with actually getting votes, versus how much is intended to gain the approval of the media oligarchs.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I don't think there has ever been a more effective creation than Christian Zionism, for the subjugation of goyim to Jews. The question is, how much of the pro-Israel fawning has to do with actually getting votes, versus how much is intended to gain the approval of the media oligarchs.
It's one and the same for most politicians. They understand that the media approval will gain them favor with a majority of the dumbed-down voters, so two birds with one stone.

It's one and the same for most politicians. They understand that the media approval will gain them favor with a majority of the dumbed-down voters, so two birds with one stone.
Fair enough.