Senator Al Franken

Bart

Hall of Famer
I mean come on, you knew they would keep fanagling, and counting ballots until he won, and then certify the results in a New York minute.Then we have Blago appointing another Negro to replace Obama, and apparently another Kennedy will replace Hillary Clinton. What a deal.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I absoluty hope this baffoon Franken makes the Dems look absoluty stupid in the Senate. The people of Minn. have just elected a former comedian to a high nation legislature over an experiance politian, go figure.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Will he do his Stu Smalley act on the Senate floor?
smiley2.gif
Well they elected a governor who only repeated the same lines that he used while being a color man for the WWF. So anything is possible in that state. Edited by: white is right

Wow, they're both Jews from Minnesota, but Al Franken isn't in Paul Wellstone's league .. I know Paul was a leftist, but he was a fellow Tar Heel and must've been onto something to fall into that "accidental death."

whiteCB

Master
white is right said:
smiley2.gif
Well they elected a governor who only repeated the same lines that he used while being a color man for the WWF. So anything is possible in that state.

I actually love former WWF wrestler Jesse Ventura as a politician. NOBODY OWNS HIM. He is a libertarian with a lower case "L". He has some great ideas and I would actually love for him to run for president in 2012.
smiley32.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
whiteCB said:
white is right said:
smiley2.gif
Well they elected a governor who only repeated the same lines that he used while being a color man for the WWF. So anything is possible in that state.

I actually love former WWF wrestler Jesse Ventura as a politician. NOBODY OWNS HIM. He is a libertarian with a lower case "L". He has some great ideas and I would actually love for him to run for president in 2012.
smiley32.gif

Maybe "The Body" will suplex that @$$clown Franken!
smiley36.gif
Seriously though...Jesse has called out the 9/11 false flag...

Venture on 9/11

Deus Vult

Mentor
GreatLakeState said:
Wow, they're both Jews from Minnesota,...

Paul Wellstone and Rudy Boschwitz were Jews. Was Dave Durenberger also jewish? Minnesotans love sending Jews to the U.S. Senate. Anyone have a theory as to why?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Both of Wisconsin's Senators are also Jews, and one of Michigan's.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Both of Wisconsin's Senators are also Jews, and one of Michigan's. 

That just reflects the significant jewish voting population of Michigan, they must be at least .00000001% of the population.
smiley5.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
They are secular Jews that fly under the radar. I doubt they wrap themselves up in the Israeli flag or have Coffee Talk on the local PBS affiliate...
smiley36.gif

Bronk

Mentor
Sorry, WhiteCB, but I disagree about Jessie Ventura. He turned out to be a nothing as governor and since then he just sounds like a crank, a UFO investigator, a ghost chaser and a conspiracy nut. I see no evidence of a good mind there.

whiteCB

Master
Bronk said:
Sorry, WhiteCB, but I disagree about Jessie Ventura. He turned out to be a nothing as governor and since then he just sounds like a crank, a UFO investigator, a ghost chaser and a conspiracy nut. I see no evidence of a good mind there.

That's how the media wants to portray him Bronk. The people who own this country know Ventura is not nor will even be on their side. You should go out and get his book "Don't Start the Revolution Without Me", or go on You Tube and listen to the man's views on the ACTUAL issues. One of my favorite Ventura lines went something like, "When the founding fathers wrote the 2nd amendment they didn't have hunting in mind. They wanted the people to be able to arm themselves if the government would ever get out of hand". Also I doubt Ron Paul would have invited Ventura to speak at his Rally for the Republic gathering if the guy is a nut job.

bigunreal

Mentor
It's bad enough that we've had endure ex-stars of bad t.v. shows, like Fred Grandy, or former major leaguers like Jim Bunning, in Congress. Even J.C. Watts, who was nothing other than an ex-college football player, at least was a pretty good college football player. Now, however, we have to deal with a thoroughly odious grade Z celebrity like Al Franken. The fact is, this guy wasn't even really a comedian. He was never a real part of the cast of Saturday Night Live. He's really famous for nothing except writing a stupid book bashing Rush Limbaugh.

The upside to Franken's "election" is that no longer can our corrupt elite declare that anyone, anywhere in this land is unqualified for public office. Franken proves that you don't even need to have held a real job during your lifetime in order to be elected to Congress. You don't even need to be a real celebrity. If this clown is fit for public office, so is every other citizen of the United States. Edited by: bigunreal

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Al Franken = degenerate, untalented loser. He's about as funny as an expired jar of mayonnaise. And that smug, four-eyed look he always has on his face makes me want to throw a pie or javelin into it.

whiteCB

Master
GiovaniMarcon said:
Al Franken = degenerate, untalented loser. He's about as funny as an expired jar of mayonnaise. And that smug, four-eyed look he always has on his face makes me want to throw a pie or javelin into it.

I couldn't agree more. I loathe those aging hippie wanna be intellectual thick black glasses he always wears. Oh and his voice just screams out I'm a guy whose wife would have a hyphenated name and she would drive me around town in the Subaru taking the dogs and cats to the vet. This guy's out of the closet, right?

Kaptain

Master
And yet I'm glad that absolute Neocon rabid Zionist Shrew Norm Coleman is out of work. At least Franken claims to be against this stupid Iraq war. We'll see were his loyalties lie.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Well Minnesota, you've gotten your wish. Coleman concedes from the Senate race, giving the seat to Al Franken.
smiley19.gif
I hate this stupid idiot Franken, he isn't funny, and he doesn't know what politics is. He'll be worse than Coleman for sure. The people of Minnesota are retarded, electing someone who hasn't even sniffed any elected office in his life up to this point. But, I guess he is a Jewish Democrat, and that was all he needed.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_minnesota_senate

Charlie

Guru
13 Jewish Senators (13% of total), 30 Jewish Reps (6.8% of total), all Dems except one Repub Rep

1 black Senator (1% of total), 41 voting black Reps, not including 2 non-voting members (9.4% of total), all Dems

1 Hispanic Senator (1% of total), 24 voting Hispanic Reps, not including 2 non-voting members (5.5% of total), 21 Dems, 4 Repubs (Rep. Nunes of CA, a member of House Repub Hispanic Caucus is Portuguese and therefore Lusitanic rather than Hispanic)

Is this fair? So few Congressional Representatives of color yet so many Jewish ones: there are actually more Jewish than black members of Congress. Are not black and Hispanic citizens the equal of Jewish citizens?

Menelik

Mentor
I wonder how long it will be before the dems.invoke cloture.

whiteCB

Master
Charlie said:
13 Jewish Senators (13% of total), 30 Jewish Reps (6.8% of total), all Dems except one Repub Rep

1 black Senator (1% of total), 41 voting black Reps, not including 2 non-voting members (9.4% of total), all Dems

1 Hispanic Senator (1% of total), 24 voting Hispanic Reps, not including 2 non-voting members (5.5% of total), 21 Dems, 4 Repubs (Rep. Nunes of CA, a member of House Repub Hispanic Caucus is Portuguese and therefore Lusitanic rather than Hispanic)

Is this fair? So few Congressional Representatives of color yet so many Jewish ones: there are actually more Jewish than black members of Congress. Are not black and Hispanic citizens the equal of Jewish citizens?

Charlie thanks for the demograhic breakdown. I've always wondered how many jews were in the House of Representatives because it seemed they were always on the tv show "The Colbert Report".

foobar75

Master
whiteCB said:
Charlie said:

Charlie thanks for the demograhic breakdown. I've always wondered how many jews were in the House of Representatives because it seemed they were always on the tv show "The Colbert Report".

Nice breakdown. On the one hand, it's nice to see at least one arena in which whites are overwhelmingly the majority and even over-represented. (relative to their share of the population). It seems that 86% of the senators and 80% of the Reps are non-jewish, non-hispanic whites. Imagine if that's how the NFL and NBA was like.
smiley19.gif

On the other hand, the majority of them have no business being there in the first place, contributing the slow decay and destruction of this country on a daily basis.
smiley5.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
With Franken becoming a US Senator is proof positive how whites are our worst enemies. Come on, this guy was on Air America who went bankrupt with him as a lead commentator. For those leftist/dummy whites to vote this fool into the senate is beyond the pale.