Sen. Lindsey Graham

Paleocon

Guru
Matra1 said:
Here is the traitor South Carolinians re-elected speaking to La Raza:

Linday Graham tells 'bigots' to shut up
I could barely keep watching after Graham said that being an American is an idea. The logical conclusion of that statement is that the United States is a borderless ideology and not a sovereign nation. And having already stripped the country of its geographical sovereignty he reduces the nation's culture to nothing more than "knocking it out of the park as a person" whatever that was supposed to mean. He also made the absurd assertion that lawbreaking required a change in the law rather than enforcement of the law. The rest was a recollection of his homosexual lust for a guy named Dan Garza concluded with the typical homosexual rhetoric of telling off the "bigots." Lindsey rightly deserves to be tarred and feathered and ridden out of town on a rail.

Every time that pathetic twit calls himself a conservative I want to challenge him to a debate to see if he even understands what conservatism actually is (I think this irritates me as much as what he stands for; stand for whatever foolishness you like, but don't lie about what you are and purposely obscure terms and language).