Scouting Ohio

Mike

Guru
A great source I have never seen listed here. I truely think such medians of talent exposure are going to change the way recruiting works in the future, as more and morerecruits have the ability to showcase their talents and dictate their value to recruiting services and schools based off of their tapes, and not some stereotpical report from a writer or scoutwho won't spend the time to check these kinds of kids out (Tom Lemming admits something like this in the book The Blind Side, albeit in passing and only in a single sentance.) Many of the below do not have I-A offers, but all look to be D I and II capable players.

Guys to Check Out:

RB Tyler Amendola

RB Sam Valiquette(plays a hell of a lot faster than 40 time may lead you the think)

RB Eric Stoyanoff

WR Tim Marlowe

WR Josh McCloud

RB Eric Magnacca

RB Eric McBride

WR Steve Davis

RB Pat Fenning

ATH Austin Hutton

FB Steven Yoak

ATH Dustin Williams

There are many more on the site that I have not listed.

Mike

Guru
Actually he's not. Danny is from the Woodlands, and does not have a younger brother.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Nice find Mike, I'm glad you decided to stick around.
smiley32.gif

whiteCB

Master
Ohio always has loads of great football talent(lots of great white players). Its unfortunate that alot of these guy, just like people I personally know, will get screwed over just because there's a belief out there that the white guys can't hang in there with the brothers.