Sam's Club CEO Rosalind Brewer Discriminates Against White Males

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Rosalind Brewer

104775303-honoree-rosalind-brewer-speaks-during-the-blue.jpg.CROP.rtstoryvar-large.jpg

https://twitter.com/_AltRight_/status/676940088241205249

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...after-ceos-racist-comments-about-white-males/

Sam’s Club CEO Rosalind Brewer outraged customers after she admitted to openly discriminating against white males in an interview.
Brewer openly admitted to institutionalized racism at Sam’s Club during an interview with Yahoo.

Another article: http://toprightnews.com/sams-club-c...st-white-males-but-its-ok-because-shes-black/

Sam’s Club CEO Admits She Discriminates Against White Males… But It’s OK Because She’s Black

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
That AA hireling was only promoted & advanced for (cultmarx) PR & window dressing purposes! Her rightful place of employment should entail pushing a broom or scrubbing commodes!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
At least this anti-White hater is open about her agenda. Virtually every single sporting event, commercial, TV show, movie, and print ad I see discriminates against White men, especially straight ones. White men are down to a tiny minority in advertising, exactly where the PTB want us to be in reality in another generation. And the PTB aren't black.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Dieversity and Affirmative Action policies at their finest. Screw Sam's Club and their butch negress CEO! The hate for straight white males has really ratcheted up in recent years.

The Hock

Master
What a stupid woman. Here she is in a position to advance her agenda and she has to brag about it, like some ghetto thug bragging about a robbery. All she had to do was keep her mouth shut and keep on keeping on. Now she's drawn attention to herself.

Thanks bitch.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What a stupid woman. Here she is in a position to advance her agenda and she has to brag about it, like some ghetto thug bragging about a robbery. All she had to do was keep her mouth shut and keep on keeping on. Now she's drawn attention to herself.

Thanks bitch.

Somewhat relevant article:

Chaos Candidates

By now, I’m sure you’ve all heard Jeb Bush’s lame attempt to attack Donald Trump. “He’s a chaos candidate, and he’d be a chaos president,†Bush bloviated at last Tuesday’s Republican debate. Never mind the fact that almost every other candidate on the stage was ready to start World War III with Russia while keeping our borders wide open. Invade the world, invite the world as the old paleo-con line goes.

There is a kernel of truth to Bush’s words. The Donald is injecting a bit of “chaos†into the system. But what’s happening is about more than Donald Trump. It is showing real cracks inside the narrative of our postmodern liberal landscape.

Cracks we should be eager to exploit. Just have a look at the too-candid comments of that Sam’s Club CEO Rosalind Brewer. Such tactics as #BoycottSamsClub led to a statement from Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon:

Roz [Brewer] was simply trying to reiterate that we believe diverse and inclusive teams make for a stronger business. That’s all there is to it and I support that important ideal.

This is how we expose the underlying power narratives in our society. Make them explain, put them on the defensive. Even the above non-answer is telling as nowhere does McMillon disavow Brewer’s comments about not hiring white males. Diverse and inclusive teams is a codeword for anti-White.

In may ways, the above controversy lays out the “diversity†agenda’s will to power in an open way. To paraphrase Richard Spencer, this was a good moment as it pulled the curtains down and should expose the exact nature of our enemies.

Back to Trump. He has done a similar service in regards to the Republican Party. Almost every other candidate on the stage thought it was beyond the pale for Trump to suggest halting immigration (even if his plan is not the ideal you and I would want) and not treating Vladimir Putin as if he were a deranged actor on the world stage hellbent on turning the world to cinder (the lady dost protest). The sooner the GOP is no longer able to act as a safety valve, the better. (Rush Limbaugh is becoming more useful here.)

The more the narrative gets challenged, the more screeching we will hear. You’ve surely already noticed it. “Nazi,†“fascist,†“evil†come at us incessantly. But the fact is, the more our enemies repeat these slogans, the less power they have.

From #cuckservative to #boycottStarWarsVII, and the proliferation of White Students Unions, we’ve been injecting a little “chaos†into the narrative. Don’t think our opponents haven’t noticed, either. They are desperate for us to go away. They want to keep their narrative hegemonic. They want to wield their power unchallenged.

It’s not just Trump that is a “chaos candidate.†So are you and so am I. Let’s give them hell!

http://www.radixjournal.com/blog/2015/12/18/chaos-candidates

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Good and wise words Don. We need all the encouragement we can get in this time. And speaking of narratives out in the open, has anybody else noticed the sports talk shows incessant "Happy Holidays" platitudes even when the callers are greeting the hosts by saying, "Merry Christmas to you guys". They (the hosts) won't even respond in kind. They have their marching orders I would think. What a controlled medium and controlled narrative to boot. Maybe "Happy Kawanza' would be less offensive and even allowed in University "safe zones".:lol:

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Somewhat relevant article:

Chaos Candidates

By now, I’m sure you’ve all heard Jeb Bush’s lame attempt to attack Donald Trump. “He’s a chaos candidate, and he’d be a chaos president,†Bush bloviated at last Tuesday’s Republican debate. Never mind the fact that almost every other candidate on the stage was ready to start World War III with Russia while keeping our borders wide open. Invade the world, invite the world as the old paleo-con line goes.

There is a kernel of truth to Bush’s words. The Donald is injecting a bit of “chaos†into the system. But what’s happening is about more than Donald Trump. It is showing real cracks inside the narrative of our postmodern liberal landscape.

Cracks we should be eager to exploit. Just have a look at the too-candid comments of that Sam’s Club CEO Rosalind Brewer. Such tactics as #BoycottSamsClub led to a statement from Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon:

Roz [Brewer] was simply trying to reiterate that we believe diverse and inclusive teams make for a stronger business. That’s all there is to it and I support that important ideal.

This is how we expose the underlying power narratives in our society. Make them explain, put them on the defensive. Even the above non-answer is telling as nowhere does McMillon disavow Brewer’s comments about not hiring white males. Diverse and inclusive teams is a codeword for anti-White.

In may ways, the above controversy lays out the “diversity†agenda’s will to power in an open way. To paraphrase Richard Spencer, this was a good moment as it pulled the curtains down and should expose the exact nature of our enemies.

Back to Trump. He has done a similar service in regards to the Republican Party. Almost every other candidate on the stage thought it was beyond the pale for Trump to suggest halting immigration (even if his plan is not the ideal you and I would want) and not treating Vladimir Putin as if he were a deranged actor on the world stage hellbent on turning the world to cinder (the lady dost protest). The sooner the GOP is no longer able to act as a safety valve, the better. (Rush Limbaugh is becoming more useful here.)

The more the narrative gets challenged, the more screeching we will hear. You’ve surely already noticed it. “Nazi,†“fascist,†“evil†come at us incessantly. But the fact is, the more our enemies repeat these slogans, the less power they have.

From #cuckservative to #boycottStarWarsVII, and the proliferation of White Students Unions, we’ve been injecting a little “chaos†into the narrative. Don’t think our opponents haven’t noticed, either. They are desperate for us to go away. They want to keep their narrative hegemonic. They want to wield their power unchallenged.

It’s not just Trump that is a “chaos candidate.†So are you and so am I. Let’s give them hell!

http://www.radixjournal.com/blog/201...aos-candidates

Speaking of Rush Limbaugh, I just happened to catch a few minutes of his show the other day (rarely listen to the program). He was all over the topic of the war against White men.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Speaking of Rush Limbaugh, I just happened to catch a few minutes of his show the other day (rarely listen to the program). He was all over the topic of the war against White men.

Mark Levin also speaks about it at least once every 2 months as well.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Don, really enjoyed that article you posted. I do feel that the awakening is happening among many whites who are getting fed up with the way things are going. Trump is really tapping into the collective psyche of white people in this country - I think more and more white people are realizing that what is going on is not ok and Trump is basically a catalyst for this - white people see now that they aren't isolated in their feelings and the groundswell of support Trump has gotten is in part due to white people not feeling alienated anymore and actually having someone that is speaking what whites have been feeling for the last 30-40 years.

The case of this racist CEO is another example of liberal idiocy - those who defend her are speaking out of both sides of their mouths and contradicting themselves. It's great to see them try to scramble to cover up for one of their own. More missteps like this should really help in pushing the pendulum back from the diversity agenda forced upon Amerika 2.0 over the past 50 years. Wal-mart is a depressing cespool of what the future of this country is going to look like. I try to avoid that place like the plague myself.

If anything more and more white people are getting fed up and not afraid to voice their opinions on how wrong it is for them to be cast aside. I am almost certain this collective feeling will continue to grow as race relations continue to stumble and liberals continue to shoot themselves in the foot.