Same Old Hate

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
ESPN drags out a white self-loathing Cultural Marxist to bash his home state of Mississippi and the whites who resisted integration at Old Miss. Hard to believe but there was a time not all that long ago when whites had pride, historical memory, and backbone. I skimmed over this as I have no intention of reading it. The intro told me all I need to know:
<DIV =transparent-background>
<H2>Coming To Grips</H2>

In 1962, Ole Miss erupted in violence over integration and swelled with pride over its powerful football team. Mississippi native Wright Thompson explores how a tumultuous past remains present.

It's a longpiece of anti-white propagandaif anyone does want to read it in its entirety: [url]http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=mississipp i62[/url]

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
It amazes me to no end how blacks and their patronizing white advocates ooh and ahh endlessly about how whites were or are racist for wanting to keep a sport or team predominantly or totally white, but see nothing at all racist with assuming that blacks are better athletes, or that a football team cannot win without a "healthy core" of black players, and things of that nature.

Meanwhile, it's racist to feel diffident about going to NBA games because there's not enough white players to watch.

It's racist for whites to want for themselves what other races take for granted -- namely, the right to fight for their own advancement, the right to see to their own before they see to others.

Bobby Morrow ran a 10.2 hundred meters fifty five years ago. Can any white American beat 10.2 in the hundred today? Hard to find any.

Did whites regress as a race?

Yes.

G

theres like 10 who can run sub 10.2 automatic today. but i see your point. dont worry tho, plenty of tough white track talent that can break 10 right now. and once one of them does, i guarentee most of them will. some names are polish kuc, french lemaitre, pickering, german blum, fabio cerutti, and many more. that will be the trailblazer for white rb's, once the myth of black superiority in speed is dispelled, white critics will have no lies to cling to. im telling u now, track is the key for white people to show they deserve to be rbs and cbs and playing bball. however it is odd how the best high jumpers in history are white yeat there iis still the belief that blacks can jump higher. this last nfl combine has been very revealing of the lies of the critics and so called self loathing experts.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
ESPN is arch-Caste to the n'th degree, and this article is par for the course. Most sheeplized lemmings buy into the wholesale propaganda, while others completely bow down to their PC masters. I had family who fought & died for the CSA in the "War of Northern Aggression" & I've always embraced the stars & bars & my Southern heritage. I give a figurative "middle finger salute" to anyone who dares to push (bogus) "White" or "Southern" guilt my way!
smiley7.gif

G

i also had a member of my surname and family in every battle of the civil war for the virginia army( best tied with texans) and some of the revolutionary war. they never fought for slaves but for the people they loved and their deep beliefs (also for control of the growing west). good ol days are gone. they fought bravely w/o friggin shoes.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Alas, gentlemen, my family doesn't have such a proud military heritage. My grandfather fought in North Africa against the British and got his ass captured after surrendering with the rest of the Italian army.

He had an affair with an English woman after the war but said her dad was a total choad.

G

southern men arent pussies. if there are any good sprinters theyll come from europe, where they still have white pride. and i guarentee all good white american sprinters will come from the south. its our wits and mental toughness that allow us to be great.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i'm certainly no track expert, but it seems like most of the white sprinters of recent note have come from the lightly populated Midwest. but that could just be a mis-perception on my part.

G

that may be true, good insight. but wariner is from texas and webb is from va and theyre pretty much all we got.

fun fact the majority of the top 3 high jumpers are white but black people always win the us title. evidence of the mental blockade americans have put on talented white athletes.

G

and by top 3 i mean in history of track. actually most high jumpers are white.

G

more white people should do hurdles i think i might. it is an easy medal in olympics because its based on technique and there is no mental factor holding us back.

j41181

Master
110 meter Hurdles is definitely easier than a straight 100 meters. A question is, how many want to participate, and how bad do they want it?

j41181

Master
The problem with whites today is, we are getting too lazy (especially in sports). Many whites like to be couch potatoes, grow beer-bellies, and watch their black idols have all fun on TV, while they just rot on their couches.

Whites need to get of their butts and show the entire world again what made whites the HARDIEST and most INNOVATIVE people in human history.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
j41181 said:
The problem with whites today is, we are getting too lazy (especially in sports). Many whites like to be couch potatoes, grow beer-bellies, and watch their black idols have all fun on TV, while they just rot on their couches.

Whites need to get of their butts and show the entire world again what made whites the HARDIEST and most INNOVATIVE people in human history.

Absolutely correct!
smiley32.gif