saint swisher sweet memorial

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
The strangely-worded, kindergarten-level “poetryâ€￾ inscribed on Michael “Hands Up, Don’t Shootâ€￾ Brown’s memorial plaque is laden with dishonesty and an ironic choice of words…

I would like the memory of Michael Brown to be a happy one. He left an afterglow of smiles when life was done. He leaves an echo whispering softly down the ways, of happy and loving times and bright and sunny days. He’d like the tears of those who grieve to dry before the sun of happy memories that he left behind when life was done.

And what a radiating “afterglowâ€￾ it was…

Ferguson.Burning.jpg

237BD50F00000578-2844491-image-14_1416906839501.jpg

167678514_ferg_809913b.jpg

Ah, and those graceful “echoing whispersâ€￾ he left behind in the form of his violent rap lyrics, I shan’t soon forget…

…My favorite part is when that body hits the ground.
I soak em up like I’m ringing out a sponge
Every time I call you bitch. There b cum.
And when she cum I b cumin all over her tongue
I beat that pussy up and then be on the run (Come on bitch!)
I roll flat blunts that look just like my thumb
…My niggas from the area we don’t play…
Masturbating off my voice on my laptop.
Mother f*ckers would have never far I made it in the rap game…

Lights out. Lights out.
I knock your ass out.
Lights out.
Lights out…
…It’s lights out bitch.
I do the hit and I’m gonnna make it hurt.
…And count my money while my bitch suck me like a Slurpee.

I’ll be counting money by myself
I’m a rich nigga so I got that wealth
I **** three [???] hos by myself
While I’m smoking on this [!?!?]
When the sun goes down
You in trouble now

Smoking on this dope, till I choke
Mother****ers
Mother****er, **** you and your opinions
Do you do smoke weed, keep doing what you do best

Every time I call your bitch I make her cum
And when she comes I’m cumming all over her tush
I beat that pussy up
I’m smoking purple
I roll fat blunts they look just like my thumb
While I bless him with a dick on his face

With this Glock in your face
And you betta not make a sound
And I only like white men on my money [???]
Those who are last shall be first,
Whites on the bottom

He musta walked up and unloaded because there was no stopping him
Somebody else layin’ across the street, must be his partner
Damn.

And those “happy and loving timesâ€￾ he shared with his local community during his final day on earth sure were magical…

[video=youtube;R5ga8xM8W4M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5ga8xM8W4M[/video]

Why not have a memorial for this obese, violent, criminal Dindu? In a nation in which the Holohoax has its own “museumâ€￾ and thoroughly evil men such as MLK, Lincoln, FDR, Wilson, and other filth…does it really matter?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I thought that garbage heap in the road was his "memorial"? I figured they transferred it to a (much) more fitting venue...the city dump. As for a "new" monument, I'd envision a dung hill as quite appropriate for not only "St.Swisher Sweets", but also "St.Skittles...Patron Saint of Teenapers".

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"Mohammed Ali memorial..."

I thought Saint Cassius Clay was still alive. It would make me nervous if I was still alive and they were already putting up memorials for me.

What, no memorials for Saint Rodney King and Saint Trayvon and Saint Tawana Brawley and Saint Freddie and Saint - drat I already forgot the name of the sainted Unarmed College Bound Gentle Giant n'r in Ferguson!?

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
- drat I already forgot the name of the sainted Unarmed College Bound Gentle Giant n'r in Ferguson!?
That, of course is the topic of this thread, Saint Michael Brown. :biggrin:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I am sick! Memorials for violent racists like King, Shakur, and Saint Brown?
Well, it's not like they have a whole lot of genuinely accomplished people to make memorials to.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Yes, as more of these memorials for chocolate lovers are erected we are noticing many of the vestiges of our culture removed: God in schools, Confederate flags, Nativity/Manger scenes, along with the degeneration of traditional families (man, woman raising kids right) etc.

If this continues, we will wake-up someday and see that everything we once held dear is gone, replaced by something repugnant and totally against what we used to stand for... Oh, wait that's already happened!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Can we really get bent out of shape over this? Our occupational government "honors" all sorts of villains on a daily basis. Just look at your $5 or $10 bill for a daily reminder. I think the fact that they are now scraping the bottom of the barrel to find their "heroes" these days just shows that the end is near for this Marxist Empire of Evil (GW Bush would be proud of my naming skills). The level of dishonesty that this country engages in on a daily basis surely can't go on much longer? The laws of nature eventually have to prevail, right?