Russia-Ukraine conflict thread

Fortitud3

Guru
Mariupol is surrounded by Russian separatists. Ukrainian military fleeing. Azov Battalion supposedly staying, but plenty of information circulating that even the volunteer brigades are not liking the indiscriminate shelling.

Singer, Ruslana who is called the "Voice of the people," for Euro Maidan, visited Donetsk and was horified and spoke against indiscriminate shelling. Source

http://vk.com/video20648894_169889656

Matra2

Master
Mariupol is surrounded by Russian separatists. Ukrainian military fleeing.

You left out the part about Russian federation troops. The same Kremlin voices who told us they were never involved in the separatist rebellion are the same ones who would have us believe those separatists had nothing to do with killing all those Dutch children on MH17. Russians are incapable of telling the truth when a lie will do. I wonder if these victorious Asiatic Mongols (ie Russians) will do a repeat of the mass raping of white women they did across Poland and Germany at the end of WW2.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
You left out the part about Russian federation troops. The same Kremlin voices who told us they were never involved in the separatist rebellion are the same ones who would have us believe those separatists had nothing to do with killing all those Dutch children on MH17. Russians are incapable of telling the truth when a lie will do. I wonder if these victorious Asiatic Mongols (ie Russians) will do a repeat of the mass raping of white women they did across Poland and Germany at the end of WW2.
Russia may be the last hope of the white race against The Chosen Ones and their New World Order.

Russians are mostly Slavs, not Mongols.

Some are descended from Vikings who were known as Rus. Swedish Vikings evolved into various Christian Russian kingdoms.

Right now The Chosen Ones are wringing their hands and smirking in delight as the white Ukrainians and white Russians are killing each other.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

Fortitud3

Guru
Matra seems fascinated with hating Russians.

Maybe you should look at the last country the EU got their hands on: Kosovo. Majority Muslim country independence fought for by Islamic terrorists, has gays in their military openly serving.

Ukraine: Independence fought for by Ukrainian nationalists, indiscriminate shelling of Ukrainian civilians, and gay pride marches have already happened in Kiev.

Matra2

Master
The Russians have now abducted an Estonian security official.

Russians have been using Stalin's colonists in the Baltics to bully the three countries. In 2007 they rioted and looted after a Red Army statue was removed from the Tallinn city centre. Look at these pictures:

http://englishrussia.com/2007/05/10/tallinn-estonia/

No different from Ferguson.

Matra seems fascinated with hating Russians​

And you and other American WNists are obsessed with licking Russian boots. As long as anti-white politicians like Putin are worshipped by delusional WNists I will point out Russia's faults.

Stevo

Bad move on the separatists part. Maybe Putin has something up his sleeve. But on the face of it, a cease fire only seems to benefit Jewish Kiev, as the rebels are on the offensive and about to take Mariupol.

If I were the separatists I would reject all terms until the entirety of Novorossiya is liberated from the puppet government of Ukraine.

This seems too much like the situation in Yugoslavia. When Milosevic abandoned the Bosnian Serbs of Republik Sprska to NATO, thinking that afterwards he would be left alone. But just a few years later he was overthrown by US backed protests. I think there is a power liberal fifth column in Russia that is in league with the West to create a Maidan in Russia, and want to do everything to undermine the geopolitical position of Russia vs NATO and the EU. I have a feeling this column is influencing Putin at the moment but one never knows. Putin is a strategist and has foiled ZOG's plans before in Syria and Iran so I guess he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

What should happen in my view in Donetsk and Luhansk should be like Abkhazia or Ossetia, an independent state that provides a buffer for Russia against NATO forces.

If the west is successful here in incorporating Donetsk and Luhansk back into Ukraine, I think they will be a NATO state for sure, and this NATO state will be on Russia's border.

Expect a Color Revolution in Belarus and/or Russia in the next 5-10 years if this is the case.

Fortitud3

Guru
The Russians have now abducted an Estonian security official.

Russians have been using Stalin's colonists in the Baltics to bully the three countries. In 2007 they rioted and looted after a Red Army statue was removed from the Tallinn city centre. Look at these pictures:

http://englishrussia.com/2007/05/10/tallinn-estonia/

No different from Ferguson.

And you and other American WNists are obsessed with licking Russian boots. As long as anti-white politicians like Putin are worshipped by delusional WNists I will point out Russia's faults.

I was born in Russia buddy.

And you are pointing the actions of communists to blemish an entire nation. Do I need to remind you the country was under 7 decades of communist brainwashing and yes there are still a lot of communists. There's also plenty of anti-Communists.

Doesn't it seem ironic that the Jews were whining that the Russians were going to corral them up and gas them just a few months ago? Now that only people on the Ukrainian side left in Mariupol is the Azov brigade, which is made up of Ukrainian and Scandinavian white nationalists and Jew Newspapers don't even seem worried at all even though they writ articles about Jews fleeing the city because the Russians are coming.

I was once pro Euro Maidan, but then I saw what happened. Jews in control out of no where even though they did nothing! One of the appointed governors by the Ukrainian government is a Jew who the Russian government has proof funded Right Sector and is a billionaire thinks to the last American supported regime in the Ukraine and known to think hostile takeover means violent extortion.

I find it hard to believe someone can go around calling themselves a Ukrainian nationalist like Svoboda does, but frequently talk about how they want to join NATO and the EU.

As far as the Asian stuff, maybe you should talk to Richard Spencer about that, after all he is the one who promotes despicable Eurasianist Alexander Dugin. Next thing you know, Dugin will be like the Communists encouraging Russian women to procreate with Chinese men because of each nations gender demographic problems.

Also checkout the C14 groups patch:

BwMTBaXIcAAo8Vn.jpg

Its a Svoboda paramilitary group and Svoboda is supposed to be white nationalist, but their patch sure has a Asian guy on it.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Sadly, there are a few among us who lick the Zionists' boots. Everything they post is in line with The Chosen Ones' agenda, which comes in conflict with what's in the best interests of white Gentiles.

Vladimir Putin is one of the few remaining white Gentile leaders with courage.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
They've got what's left of the white race killing each other...yet again.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
This country is in deep, deep trouble. Imbeciles in Washington come up with a fairy tale resolution condemning Russia. The thing had ten no votes. Scary that a piece of propaganda can sail through congress. A bunch of more hollow people in congress, there has never been.

Reckless Congress 'Declares War' on Russia
Written by Ron Paul

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
This country is in deep, deep trouble. Imbeciles in Washington come up with a fairy tale resolution condemning Russia. The thing had ten no votes. Scary that a piece of propaganda can sail through congress. A bunch of more hollow people in congress, there has never been.

Reckless Congress 'Declares War' on Russia
Written by Ron Paul

As usual in my Happy Hour posts I am going to essentially say, "To hell with diplomacy". I'm sure (hoping) Don will forgive me.

If it's not clear to anyone by now that the ruling elite demonic dirtbag billionaires that control the ussa from the top down want our death and nothing short of it, then said ignoramuses deserve a very rude and painful awakening. These aforementioned warmongering, anti-White, elitist pieces of trash need one thing: The same thing a rabid dog or a cobra loose amongst a group of arms-carrying good Samaritans would receive. That is, a bullet.

And the same goes for every political prostitute that didn't vote "No" on this war to come. Yes, that's what it will undeniably and inevitably lead to. Thousands, and maybe millions of deaths of White gentiles who will be put in a grave early because the leaders of our military branches will not do what is the right thing: Say, "No! All you political whores and ass-kissers can go to hell. We're not going to another war for the PTB/Jew Bankers".

The other seemingly only alternative would be a serious mass Coup, and no one seems willing or able, much less ready to do that.

Fortitud3

Guru
Hilarious seeing "conservatives" fawning over the Jew Nemtsov who claimed to be a Christian, but never went to church and also supports building more mosques in Moscow, just like the "nationalist" Navalny.

Matra2

Master
Hilarious seeing "conservatives" fawning over the Jew Nemtsov who claimed to be a Christian, but never went to church and also supports building more mosques in Moscow, just like the "nationalist" Navalny.

Yeah, thank goodness White Nationalists would never fawn over a fake Christian Russian leader who allowed mosques to be built everywhere.:doh:

Thankfully Putin and the Russians have once again saved Europe from fascism. Nemtsov was clearly a Nazi:

B_PzXZSUQAEpCXC.jpg