Russia is now the last hope of the White race

Matra2

Master
From wikipedia:

Jewipedia is my favourite source too.:kev:

Russia now receives approximately as many non-white immigrants as the US. Putin is completely surrounded by Jewish oligarchs. Russian media is as Jewified as Fox News. Putin is a Russian version of George Bush. He occasionally says things that appeal to low IQ nationalists but his actual policies lead to the destruction of his people. Not that I'm too bothered about the end of Russia. Russians are are a lot like the Chinese and Koreans in that they have few originals thoughts - note how all Russians parrot what their government says, just like Asians. There is too much Mongol blood in the Russians for them to ever be as civilised as Europeans. The USA should immediately provide Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Poland, and Ukraine with nuclear weapons so they can defend their European gene pools from the Asiatic Russians.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Jewipedia is my favourite source too.
Plenty of useful information on wiki. It's mostly accurate except for anything about The Chosen Ones or about white nationalism.
Russia now receives approximately as many non-white immigrants as the US.
I don't think so. Source?
Putin is completely surrounded by Jewish oligarchs.
Not true. He's less surrounded and less influenced by them than Bush and Obama, for example he's not pro-sodomy.

Russian media is as Jewified as Fox News. Putin is a Russian version of George Bush.
The Russian media, which is often critical of Israel, is actually much less controlled by The Chosen Ones than the American media.
He occasionally says things that appeal to low IQ nationalists but his actual policies lead to the destruction of his people.
He's had no such policies. The idea of nationalists having "low IQs" is just propaganda from the Chosen Ones, wasn't it? To keep white people forom being nationalistic?
Not that I'm too bothered about the end of Russia.
The Chosen Ones would agree, they hate Russians and other white gentiles like you do too.
There is too much Mongol blood in the Russians for them to ever be as civilised as Europeans.
Nonsense. Most Russians are Slavic (white).
The USA should immediately provide Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Poland, and Ukraine with nuclear weapons so they can defend their European gene pools from the Asiatic Russians.
So whites can kill other whites, like in WW II, and further weaken our gene pool? Why would you want something like that?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
A major problem for Putin and Russia is the significant presence of U.S. NGOs (non-governmental organizations), which are agents of Washington's globalist, NWO agenda and which have become rooted in Russia and many other countries. Think liberal busybodies and control freaks and you get the idea. NGOs are funded by the CIA and other intelligence agencies, and get lots of help from ultra-wealthy U.S. foundations (like NGOs, foundations are another powerful globalist force that gets little attention) and robber barons such as George Soros.

Paul Craig Roberts has written extensively about NGOs, but their influence is mostly unnoticed. They use social media to help foster pseudo-revolutions, examples being Georgia, Ukraine, Egypt, and presently in Hong Kong (the so-called "color revolutions"). They create fifth columns in the countries they target, and Russia has a strong pro-U.S. fifth column that Putin has to deal with. Why NGOs are even allowed in Russia and other countries is a legitimate question as the U.S. government would never allow such interference from another country in America.

NGOs, social media, the internet, global Hollywood "culture," and U.S. intelligence agencies are part of a heady brew acting on behalf of the NWO and the neo-con madmen, and Russia and China are currently the two primary targets they want to bring down to become submissive client states of Washington.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I was thinking about my post above and wanted to add something else.

low IQ nationalists
By FAR the most nationalistic people I've ever known are the Chosen Ones.

If nationalistic people have low IQs, then Zionists must be mentally retarded. :lol:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"Russia now receives approximately as many non-white immigrants as the US."

The Moslem invaders are white or central Asian or mixed. No negroes.

Moscow Metro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aam8TzRkaIA

Beautiful. Immaculate. No trash, no graffiti, no african cannibals.

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

werewolf

Hall of Famer
How is this possible? I thought the Russians were uncivilized Mongols with low IQs? :doh:

Seems we could use some more of these Mongols here in NYC. Our subways are filthy.

Every single person I saw in that video looked like a perfectly normal human being, as opposed to the zoo animals of all races I see in the NYC subways.

Matra2

Master
The Russian equivalent of a Forbes list has been published showing Russia's 200 richest people along with an ethnic breakdown:

http://sputnikipogrom.com/russia/23585/matematiku-pod-sud/#.VFUrCyi25lK

If you can't read Russian the top three ethnicities on the list are Russian, Jewish, and Ukrainian.

Russian: 80.9% of population - 44.5% of list
Jews: 0.11% of population - 21% of list
Ukrainians: 1.41% of pop. - 12% of list
Tatars: 3.87% of pop. - 4% of list
Armenians: 0.86% of pop. - 3.5% of list
Mountain Jews: 0.0005% of pop. - 3% of list

In Russia wealth & power are even more interconnected than in the US or Europe; other than for outliers such as sports stars there is no meritocracy allowing apolitical people to get rich in Russia. So despite claims that Putin removed the Jewish oligarchs and made ethnic Russians masters of their own country Jews are the most heavily overrepresented group in the country's elite with ethnic Russians significantly underrepresented. Making matters worse is that some of those listed as Russian and Ukrainian are of partly or even wholly Jewish descent. (I'm guessing that is especially the case with regards to those under the Ukrainian category). Putin's Russia is almost as Jewified as the Jewnited States and more so than most European countries.