rough week for black QB’s

Matra1

Mentor
Since Kyle Boller is always given a rough time when the Ravens lose can we expect him to get any credit when they win, as they did today? On Monday night after Baltimore lost one of the commentators (Kornheiser, I think) said something like: although Boller wasn't to blame "people would say" he once again failed to lead his team to victory. Of course, Kornheiser is just the kind of person who would go around saying exactly that.

BTW is grossman Jewish? There must be some reason why Kornheiser always sticks up for him.Edited by: Matra1

backrow

Hall of Famer
Matra1 said:
BTW is grossman Jewish? There must be some reason why Kornheiser always sticks up for him.

what f**king difference does it make? Bloom is jewish, i am sure that some other players that we root for are as well. religion has nothing to do with it for f**k sake...

Matra1

Mentor
backrow said:
Matra1 said:
BTW is grossman Jewish? There must be some reason why Kornheiser always sticks up for him.

what f**king difference does it make? Bloom is jewish, i am sure that some other players that we root for are as well. religion has nothing to do with it for f**k sake...

If you are unaware of the Jewish role in denigrating whites in the media (and other places) then you have a whole lot of learning to do.

It's not about religion with Jews it is about Jews as an ethnic group using black empowerment and multiculturalism as battering rams against ethnic Europeans.

Anyway... is Grossman ehtnically Jewish or not?

backrow

Hall of Famer
Matra1 said:
backrow said:
Matra1 said:

If you are unaware of the Jewish role in denigrating whites in the media (and other places) then you have a whole lot of learning to do.

It's not about religion with Jews it is about Jews as an ethnic group using black empowerment and multiculturalism as battering rams against ethnic Europeans.

i would just roll my eyes at you, but that would be a waste of time. go and investigate Grossman...

Matra1

Mentor
All I'm saying is that Kornheiser seems to be an example of the caste media yet he's gone well out of his way to defend Grossman in the past. It could be an ethnic 'homer' so to speak. I don't know. I could be wrong but I put it out there hoping to get an answer.

Anyway, I'm off to watch what must be the whitest team in the NFL.Edited by: Matra1

Bart

Hall of Famer
Matra1 said:

Good answer. I heard an interview with Grossman wherein he stated that he is nota Jew. He also said that he had many Jewish fans, because they think he is one.Edited by: Bart

Matra1

Mentor
Bart said:
Matra1 said:
If you are unaware of the Jewish role in denigrating whites in the media (and other places) then you have a whole lot of learning to do. It's not about religion with Jews it is about Jews as an ethnic group using black empowerment and multiculturalism as battering rams against ethnic Europeans. Anyway... is Grossman ehtnically Jewish or not?

Good answer.  I heard an interview with Grossman wherein he stated that he is not a Jew.  He also said that he had many Jewish fans, because they think he is one.

Thanks Bart.

Gary

Mentor
I saw the Vikings-Lions game yesterday. Jackson is the worst QB I have ever seen! I thought John Kitna did well,I admit he's not Joe Montana but he's doesn't lack guts or leadership.
The Vikings must get a real QB.