Ron Paul

Menelik

Mentor
Well it looks like Ron Paul won the CPAC straw poll. While not asupporter I do admire his consistency about the issues. Especially monetary policy. Also anything that takes away publicity from Sarah "empty suit" Palin is good IMO.
smiley36.gif
Any thoughts?

http://tinyurl.com/ybpfbk2

Solomon Kane

Mentor
Yes, good news....but watch for Fox News and the other "conservative" media to ignore this or spin it.

Remember the disgraceful way in which Foxtried to downplayRon Paul's victories in post debate polling? by saying the ron paul supporters were spamming the lines, voting many times from the same computer (even though this was impossible), etc?

C Darwin

Mentor
my question for ron paul: would you accept a global currency that was 'backed' in lieu of federal reserve notes?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good question, C Darwin. I view this as good news too, but I have no doubts that the GOP and Faux News will dismiss it.

Kaptain

Master
Menelik said:
Well it looks like Ron Paul won the CPAC straw poll. While not a supporter I do admire his consistency about the issues. Especially monetary policy. Also anything that takes away publicity from Sarah "empty suit" Palin is good IMO.
smiley36.gif
 Any thoughts?
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>http://tinyurl.com/ybpfbk2</div>

My thought is why in heaven's name are you not a supporter? What national figure do you support if not Ron Paul?

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Ron Paul is our only chance to piss in the face of the generational political monopoly.

I'll vote for him over any RepuliCrat on this planet. He's certainly no pro-white guiding light, but he would be 1-billion times better than the supremely corrupt, tremendously moronic, overtly anti-white members of, well, every single D & R (with the exception of a select few) who has ever run for office in America.Edited by: Thrashen

Menelik

Mentor
Kaptain Poop said:
Menelik said:
Well it looks like Ron Paul won the CPAC straw poll. While not asupporter I do admire his consistency about the issues. Especially monetary policy. Also anything that takes away publicity from Sarah "empty suit" Palin is good IMO.
smiley36.gif
Any thoughts?

http://tinyurl.com/ybpfbk2

My thought is why in heaven's name are you not a supporter? What national figure do you support if not Ron Paul?

None. I hope that answers your question.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Menelik said:
Kaptain Poop said:
Menelik said:
Well it looks like Ron Paul won the CPAC straw poll. While not a supporter I do admire his consistency about the issues. Especially monetary policy. Also anything that takes away publicity from Sarah "empty suit" Palin is good IMO.
smiley36.gif
 Any thoughts?
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>http://tinyurl.com/ybpfbk2</div>
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>None. I hope that answers your question.</div>

I run hot and cold on Ron Paul, sometimes I think he's the greatest thing in the world and then he goes and praises MLK and I want to tar and feather the traitor. No question though I would support him over anyone else in the country.

Great avatar BTW, best one ever!!!!

Menelik

Mentor
Thanks.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the response from the media has been as predicted. there's the short blurb from those who had to say something,the dismissingly negative from those who abhor the principled Paul, and the straightforward and complimentary which includes video so you can make up your own mind on what Paul has to say.

additionally, the fact that Rush Limbaugh denounced Ron Paul as a non-conservative today on his talk show should showhis audiencewhere that blowhard stands ... that is, if Limbaugh's grovelling before the Zionists a couple of weeks ago didn't. Paul may be many things, but to criticize him for not being a real conservative amidst all the neo-con RINOs running around the D.C. zoo is laughable.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Menelik, I love the Avatar too partner...good stuff!
smiley32.gif

I agree with Jaxvid's take on Dr.Paul. I support & appreciate his paleo-conservative stand & Constitutionalist platform. However, I detest his lauding of "Saint" MLK. However, he may inclined to spew that (MLK) BS to the counter "newsletter" incident (& the affliated claims of "racism"), etc. I supported Dr.Paul in 2008 (until he lost the primary) & would most likely support him in '12 (if he runs). I will go with the most paleoconservative candidate in 2012.

***P.S. - "Faux" News & NeoCON mouthpieces like Rush "Lameblah", "Pawn Vanity" & "Bull O'Lielly", Glen "Peck(er)" will continue to bash anyone who stands (fully) for Constitutional adherence & against all forms of Globalism.
smiley21.gif

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

referendum

Mentor
I voted for Ron Paul in the 2008 California primary and usually support him. He did say immigration is a good thing, on one occasion, but on the other hand also called for not giving children of illegal immigrants citizenship if born on US soil. I've wondered what I would do if Ron Paul was one of two finalists for the presidency running against someone like Tom Tancredo, great on immigration but horrible on wars in the middle east.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
He believes staunchly in the enforcement of all constitutional laws. I suspect when he says immigration isa good thing--he means "if handled properly and the laws are enforced." It's also a way perhapsof paying homage to the white immigrants who did make a contribution to this country.

He also believes in overturning Roe v. Wade. I don't like his position on trade--but I think we could get away witha more free-tradeeconomy if we severely reduced immigration, and slashed the welfare state. When the white community takes over the working class jobs, things tend to turn out alright.

By the way, did anyone notice thefact that Sarah "The One" Palin received 7% of the vote?

Tom Iron

Mentor
When I watch Congressman Paul being interviewed, many times, it seems as if the people interviewing him don't understand what he's talking about. They keep trying to steer him away from the point he's trying to make. But with little success. He's a very focused individual.

I his nickname in congress, Dr. No.

Tom Iron...

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Tom Iron said:
When I watch Congressman Paul being interviewed, many times, it seems as if the people interviewing him don't understand what he's talking about. They keep trying to steer him away from the point he's trying to make. But with little success. He's a very focused individual.

I his nickname in congress, Dr. No.

Tom Iron...

It's because the PTB's MSM mouthpieces have no interest in Constitutional adherence and (usually) try to avoid or besmirch those who advocate it.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I was for Ron Paul in 2008 and am still for him now. 2012 is his last chance. His biggest flaw is his age. The media will attack him the way they did with McCain. I will say this though. Ronald Reagan didn't do a bad job for an old man. I'm sure that Ron Paul would do even better. Can you imagine him putting troops on our borders. That would be a breath of fresh air against the mass immigration and terroists flooding into this country.