Rivals Top 100

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Sports Illustrated has Rivals Top 100 recruits for this year. Going by the little pictures, I count 16 Whites -- 4 QBs, 6 o-linemen, 3 d-linemen, 2 linebackers, and 1 tight end. No White receivers, running backs, or defensive backs. In other words Rivals' yearly anti-White status quo.

I foolishly thought for a second that #27, RB Ty Isaac, might be White, but then I read his credentials -- 1,500 yards his senior season, 5,300 yards for his career. A White running back would need at least three times that output just to land somewhere around #100, and probably not even then.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/co...ls-top-100-recruits/?sct=hp_t11_a12&eref=sihp

Last edited:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Sports Illustrated has Rivals Top 100 recruits for this year. Going by the little pictures, I count 16 Whites -- 4 QBs, 6 o-linemen, 3 d-linemen, 2 linebackers, and 1 tight end. No White receivers, running backs, or defensive backs. In other words Rivals' yearly anti-White status quo.

I foolishly thought for a second that #27, RB Ty Isaac, might be White, but then I read his credentials -- 1,500 yards his senior season, 5,300 yards for his career. A White running back would need at least three times that output to land somewhere around #100, and probably not even then.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/co...ls-top-100-recruits/?sct=hp_t11_a12&eref=sihp

Isaac looks to be a mongrel (mulatto). BTW, I'm sure the legions of DWFs will need their drool bibs and sanitary wipes for NSD tomorrow. :icon_rolleyes:

dwid

Hall of Famer
ridiculous, there should be a crap ton of dlinemen, linebackers and tight ends with the emergence of Watt, Matthews, Cushing, Kuechly (I could keep going on). They honestly think guys like Gronkowski are one of a kind? well he might be the best but they have guys close like Kyle Rudolph, Dennis Pitta, could count a ton. Shouldn't they be looking for these kinds of guys? You could argue that there has only been one consistent 1k receiver even though we know that if given the opportunity we would have more, but the other 3 catergories, even db, we have 2 top safeties in the league in Eric Weddle and Harrison Smith and tons of above average ones. I mean I know its college but this whole recruiting stuff is supposedly for pro potential.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Screw Rivals.. The most explosive athlete in college Johnny Football wasn't even in their top 100! It sucks they have such a stranglehold on other scouting sites. These racists have too much influence.

Highlander

Mentor
Yep, no agenda there!

And since the coaches are probably getting bonuses based upon their recruiting classes there's an incentive to go after these overrated affletes as well as to satiate the jock-sniffing desires of the DWFs.

Here are just a few of probably hundreds that caught my attention in some of my research:

LB Jake Hanks (was a 3-star recruit just a couple/few weeks ago...now he's listed as just a 2-star ???)
http://rivals.yahoo.com/tulsa/football/recruiting/player-Jake-Hanks-141935

Notice, no offers from Colorado or Colorado State on his profile (even though he was a local football standout in Fort Collins, CO.)

You mean CSU Head Coach, Jim McElwain, didn't see any value in a 3-star LB with these statistics/measurements?:

• Ht: 6'2"
  • Wt: 225 lbs
  • 40: 4.53 secs
  • Bench Max: 330
  • Squat Max: 450
  • Vertical: 37 inches
  • GPA: 3.5

Really??? I mean, I know he loves his SEC affletes and he's stocking his team full of them, but couldn't he at least make an exception for this LB with this profile and that played in the same freaking city as CSU??? I guess that would be asking too much from such a jock-sniffing aficionado coach. But I guess he and the AD are on the same page.

Tulsa offered and he accepted.

There were also two other 3-star defensive players from Colorado that were ignored by both CU and CSU.

S Jake Schlager (only 2 stars?)
http://rivals.yahoo.com/coloradostate/football/recruiting/player-Jake-Schlager-108647

Let's see, this Nebraska native had the following stats/measurements:

• Ht: 6'1"
  • Wt: 193 lbs
  • 40: 4.46 secs
  • Bench Max: 290
  • Squat Max: 375
  • Shuttle: 4.18
  • Vertical: 34 inches
  • GPA: 3.7
  • ACT: 24

Of course, a 6'1", 193lb in-state (White) player with 4.46 speed wasn't offered a scholarship by Nebraska, just a walk-on slot. Don't they have faith in their player development program? I thought they were supposed to have a real good program there???

Ironically enough, CSU's McElwain offered him a scholarship and he accepted.

DT - Nathan Bazata (3-star)
http://rivals.yahoo.com/iowa/football/recruiting/player-Nathan-Bazata-122130

Also from Nebraska, but no offer from the Huskers??? Really??? Yet Nebraska goes out-of-state to get a slew 3-star affletes at this same position??? Iowa offered him one and he accepted.

Sorry, but I really have to vent some at this time of the year when I see such injustices and this is just the tip of the iceberg as you all are aware. I'm sure there are ones even more egregious than these.

Truthteller

Mentor
Here's ESPN's Top 300 List, with photos of the players -- which is good, for those that only care about the white "goys". I didn't bother doing a head count, although I would guess there are not even 50 whites in ESPN's top 300...meaning over 80% are blacks?

http://espn.go.com/college-sports//...yerrankings/_/view/rn300/sort/rank/class/2013

As I've noted many times here at CF, I really don't watch/follow college football all that much. Basically, the race issue is a huge reason why I don't care. I see enough blacks in the NFL on Sunday, no need to ruin my entire weekend by watching blacks run around on Saturday from noon to 1:30 AM, also.

In particular, I rarely ever watch teams from the SEC or the ACC (blackest conferences). Last SEC I watched even a little bit, was LSU when they had Matt Flynn, Jacob Hester, Craig Steltz and several other key whites. Watched their entire National Championship game. I don't think I've watched more than 10 minutes (in total for over 50 games) of Les Miles' ebony-crew play in the last four years? Pretty much only schools I do watch (and for only 10 to 20 minutes at a time) are Notre Dame, Stanford, Penn State, Wisconsin, Nebraska and a few others. Of course, I only "watch" these teams if they have a large number of white starters, which they have had in recent years.

Couple random comments:

**Ohio State, Michigan and Stanford seem to have signed the most whites (at quick glance) at "caste positions". Ohio State is a mild surprise, considering how much of a total caste clown Urban Meyer was at Florida.

**I wonder how many of these "top ranked" white linebackers will wind up playing blocking fullback in college and never touch the ball, thanks to the Caste system? How many of these top DE or DT prospects will be switched to offense line, ensuring D-Line remains almost totally black when this class is NFL eligible?

**Isn't it "fitting" that C-Marxist's reserved the #300 spot for an over-sized Mexican going to UCLA?

BTY, you can check how many whites most of the schools signed, by clicking on the "team logo" in that top 300 link.

Here's Penn State (white friendly): http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/school/_/id/213/class/2013

Here's South Carolina (almost all-black): http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/school/_/id/2579/class/2013

white is right

Hall of Famer
Here's ESPN's Top 300 List, with photos of the players -- which is good, for those that only care about the white "goys". I didn't bother doing a head count, although I would guess there are not even 50 whites in ESPN's top 300...meaning over 80% are blacks?

http://espn.go.com/college-sports//...yerrankings/_/view/rn300/sort/rank/class/2013

As I've noted many times here at CF, I really don't watch/follow college football all that much. Basically, the race issue is a huge reason why I don't care. I see enough blacks in the NFL on Sunday, no need to ruin my entire weekend by watching blacks run around on Saturday from noon to 1:30 AM, also.

In particular, I rarely ever watch teams from the SEC or the ACC (blackest conferences). Last SEC I watched even a little bit, was LSU when they had Matt Flynn, Jacob Hester, Craig Steltz and several other key whites. Watched their entire National Championship game. I don't think I've watched more than 10 minutes (in total for over 50 games) of Les Miles' ebony-crew play in the last four years? Pretty much only schools I do watch (and for only 10 to 20 minutes at a time) are Notre Dame, Stanford, Penn State, Wisconsin, Nebraska and a few others. Of course, I only "watch" these teams if they have a large number of white starters, which they have had in recent years.

Couple random comments:

**Ohio State, Michigan and Stanford seem to have signed the most whites (at quick glance) at "caste positions". Ohio State is a mild surprise, considering how much of a total caste clown Urban Meyer was at Florida.

**I wonder how many of these "top ranked" white linebackers will wind up playing blocking fullback in college and never touch the ball, thanks to the Caste system? How many of these top DE or DT prospects will be switched to offense line, ensuring D-Line remains almost totally black when this class is NFL eligible?

**Isn't it "fitting" that C-Marxist's reserved the #300 spot for an over-sized Mexican going to UCLA?

BTY, you can check how many whites most of the schools signed, by clicking on the "team logo" in that top 300 link.

Here's Penn State (white friendly): http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/school/_/id/213/class/2013

Here's South Carolina (almost all-black): http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/school/_/id/2579/class/2013
It looks like the ratings of these services is a total crap out. All you need to know about the draft is Andrew Luck was only the 60th best prospect coming out of high school. So if Football had a high school draft like hockey and baseball Luck could have been grabbed by any team on the board if they blindly followed these services..:scared:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
It looks like the ratings of these services is a total crap out. All you need to know about the draft is Andrew Luck was only the 60th best prospect coming out of high school. So if Football had a high school draft like hockey and baseball Luck could have been grabbed by any team on the board if they blindly followed these services..:scared:

Another good example of how bogus Rivals ratings are is that David Pollack was rated 3 stars (as a FB) coming out of HS. Well, that "3 star" player was a 3 time All American DE at UGA...most decorated player in UGA history (sans DWF "god" Herschel Walker).