Rivals comes out of the closet

Riddlewire

Master
Here at CF we have always known that the entity known as Rivals isn't what it claims to be. They sell themselves as a scouting organization for high school sports. In reality, they are little more than a depraved club. The "Sports" division of NAMBLA, if you will. The purpose of their group is to provide fantasy sexual gratification for interracially homo-curious white male wimps. Again, this is not news to us. But Rivals has always lied about their prime motivation.
Until now.
With this article, Rivals drops all pretense of being scouting affiliated and they proudly shout their sick perversions from the rooftops.

Link
Take a look at this article that claims to be sports 'journalism'. At no point in these descriptions does Rivals mention production on the football field. Neither do they talk about specific skill sets possessed by the players. There are no combine results given. They don't even offer up the pretend qualifiers that are the preferred stock in trade of Rivals, like "loose hips" and "supple palms". No, this article is all about drooling over the bodies of black teenage boys. Yes, there is one white player on the list. I'm sure they thought they could disguise their dark desires by dropping the afrophilia from 100% to 90%. About like they do with their recruit rankings.
There can no longer be any doubt. The grotesque corporate circle-jerk known as Rivals needs to be shut down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Addendum:
I apologize to my fellow CF members for the deviant riff raff that will be drawn to this site due to Google searches leading them here because of certain 'buzzwords' in my post. You all know what I mean.
Edited by: Riddlewire

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
*Apparently, even black linebackers' have the magical "long arms"...*

I have noticed that the absolute ugliest (and most dull-minded) ******** tend to be rated the highest. I think I've figured it out.. The wimps at Rivals think they are indestructable. The wimps at Rivals are the one's that are "intimidated" by the "mighty" negro.

One example, from a few year's ago, is Antwane Greenlee from Columbus Hardaway (GA).. An OT who signed with Florida State. He started for them for a period of time, but he was so bad that he got replaced by another incompetent sumo (Zebrie Sanders).

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Antwane-Greenlee-45145

"3rd-best player from Georgia".. Must be those "long arms"..

55079.jpg

Wait... He's less-developed than my 6-foot-5 280 pound cousin Daniel! Look at those TINY forearms. Looks like he's still at FSU: http://espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=238307

5) DT Jordan Phillips

School: Towanda (Kan.) Circle
Buzz: The 6-foot-6, 290-pound defensive tackle does not appear to have an ounce of fat on his frame. He even plays running back at times and is able to outrun opposing defenders for big gains on the ground and through the air. He is a mammoth. Physically, he looks like an All-American already.

I wonder how many ounces of fat are in his face? Let's just say I'm calling BS on the report.

JORDAN-PHILLIPS-3_100_10_15.JPG

Interesting enough, I've been to several college football "team" forums, and even some of them acknowledge that prospects are, often times, a couple of inches (sometimes more) shorter than what they're listed as. I would say that blacks/Polys are most often "inflated" - but Whites are too.

The prospects themselves are also hoping that they'll grow more, so they fudge the numbers.

"Non-Physical Specimen"

793350.jpg

662256.jpg

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=4269274Edited by: Deadlift

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Here are some affletes that I pulled from the latest Rivals 250, which only lists the very best prospects. Only a handful from the entire list are whites, and primarily in "approved" positions. This fine collection of top-flight 4 star-and-up affletes are not "too small" for their positions, but are the best of the best, and already have their Division 1 scholarships lined up..
smiley11.gif

<DIV id=ysr-ranking ="bd ysr-prospect-ranking yui-dt" _yuid="yui_3_0_0-3-128941561070316">
<DIV style="DISPLAY: none" =yui-dt-mask>
<TABLE summary="">
<COLGROUP>
<COL>
<COL>
<COL>
<COL>
<COL>
<COL>
<COL>
<COL></COLGROUP>
<T>
<TR ="yui-dt-first yui-dt-last">
<TH id=yui-dt0-th-rank ="rank yui-dt0-col-rank yui-dt-col-rank yui-dt-sortable yui-dt-first">
<DIV id=yui-dt0-th-rank-liner =yui-dt-liner>Rank</TH>
<TH id=yui-dt0-th-name ="name yui-dt0-col-name yui-dt-col-name yui-dt-sortable">
<DIV id=yui-dt0-th-name-liner =yui-dt-liner>Name</TH>
<TH id=yui-dt0-th- =" yui-dt0-col- yui-dt-col- yui-dt-sortable">
<DIV id=yui-dt0-th--liner =yui-dt-liner>Pos</TH>
<TH id=yui-dt0-th-location ="location yui-dt0-col-location yui-dt-col-location yui-dt-sortable">
<DIV id=yui-dt0-th-location-liner =yui-dt-liner>Location</TH>
<TH id=yui-dt0-th-numstars ="numstars yui-dt0-col-numstars yui-dt-col-numstars yui-dt-sortable">
<DIV id=yui-dt0-th-numstars-liner =yui-dt-liner>Stars</TH>
<TH id=yui-dt0-th-height ="height yui-dt0-col-height yui-dt-col-height yui-dt-sortable yui-dt-asc">
<DIV id=yui-dt0-th-height-liner =yui-dt-liner>Ht</TH>
<TH id=yui-dt0-th-weight ="weight yui-dt0-col-weight yui-dt-col-weight yui-dt-sortable">
<DIV id=yui-dt0-th-weight-liner =yui-dt-liner>Wt</TH>
<TH id=yui-dt0-th-school ="school yui-dt0-col-school yui-dt-col-school yui-dt-sortable yui-dt-last">
<DIV id=yui-dt0-th-school-liner =yui-dt-liner>School</TH></TR></T>
<T style="DISPLAY: none" =yui-dt-message>
<TR ="yui-dt-first yui-dt-last">
<TD =yui-dt-loading colSpan=8>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>Loading...</TD></TR></T>
<T hideFocus =yui-dt- =0>
<TR id=yui-rec145 ="yui-dt-first yui-dt-even">
<TD ="rank yui-dt0-col-rank yui-dt-col-rank yui-dt-sortable yui-dt-first" ers="yui-dt0-th-rank ">
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>#146</TD>
<TD ="name yui-dt0-col-name yui-dt-col-name yui-dt-sortable" ers="yui-dt0-th-name ">
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>Chevelle Buie</TD>
<TD =" yui-dt0-col- yui-dt-col- yui-dt-sortable" ers="yui-dt0-th- ">
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>RB</TD>
<TD ="location yui-dt0-col-location yui-dt-col-location yui-dt-sortable" ers="yui-dt0-th-location ">
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>
<DIV =ysr-note>Cocoa, FL<CITE>Cocoa</CITE>

Rushed for 3,357 yards the past two seasons.</TD>
<TD ="numstars yui-dt0-col-numstars yui-dt-col-numstars yui-dt-sortable" ers="yui-dt0-th-numstars ">
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>4 stars</TD>
<TD ="height yui-dt0-col-height yui-dt-col-height yui-dt-sortable yui-dt-asc" ers="yui-dt0-th-height ">
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>5'7"</TD>
<TD ="weight yui-dt0-col-weight yui-dt-col-weight yui-dt-sortable" ers="yui-dt0-th-weight ">
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>153</TD>
<TD ="school yui-dt0-col-school yui-dt-col-school yui-dt-sortable yui-dt-last" ers="yui-dt0-th-school ">
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>Rutgers</TD></TR>
<TR id=yui-rec16 =yui-dt-odd>
<TD ="rank yui-dt0-col-rank yui-dt-col-rank yui-dt-sortable yui-dt-first" ers="yui-dt0-th-rank ">
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>#17</TD>
<TD ="name yui-dt0-col-name yui-dt-col-name yui-dt-sortable" ers="yui-dt0-th-name ">
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>Demetrius Hart</TD>
<TD ="location yui-dt0-col-location yui-dt-col-location yui-dt-sortable" ers="yui-dt0-th-location ">
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>
<DIV =ysr-note>Orlando, FL<CITE>Dr. Phillips</CITE>

Had over 2,000 all-purpose yards and 21 touchdowns as a junior.</TD>
<TD ="numstars yui-dt0-col-numstars yui-dt-col-numstars yui-dt-sortable" ers="yui-dt0-th-numstars ">
<TD ="height yui-dt0-col-height yui-dt-col-height yui-dt-sortable yui-dt-asc" ers="yui-dt0-th-height ">
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>5'8"</TD>
<TD ="weight yui-dt0-col-weight yui-dt-col-weight yui-dt-sortable" ers="yui-dt0-th-weight ">
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>190</TD>
<TD ="school yui-dt0-col-school yui-dt-col-school yui-dt-sortable yui-dt-last" ers="yui-dt0-th-school ">
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>Michigan</TD></TR>
<TR id=yui-rec207 =yui-dt-even>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>#208</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>Damiere Byrd</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>WR</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>
<DIV =ysr-note>Sicklerville, NJ<CITE>Timber Creek</CITE>

Earned Wide Receiver MVP at State College Nike Camp.</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>156</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>South Carolina</TD></TR>
<TR id=yui-rec222 =yui-dt-odd>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>#223</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>Tacoi Sumler</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>WR</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>
<DIV =ysr-note>Miami, FL<CITE>Columbus</CITE>

Finished junior season with 54 catches for 998 yards and 17 touchdowns.</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>151</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>Oregon</TD></TR>
<TR id=yui-rec4 =yui-dt-even>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>#5</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>De'Anthony Thomas</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>ATH</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>
<DIV =ysr-note>Los Angeles, CA<CITE>Crenshaw</CITE>

The Black Mamba has been a legend since Pop Warner football.</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>5 stars</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>5'9"</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>160</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>USC</TD></TR>
<TR id=yui-rec33 =yui-dt-odd>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>#34</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>Mike Blakely</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>
<DIV =ysr-note>Bradenton, FL<CITE>Manatee</CITE>

Had 35 receptions and rushed for 1,400 yards in 2009.</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>194</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>Florida</TD></TR>
<TR id=yui-rec102 =yui-dt-even>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>#103</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>Andrew Buie</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>
<DIV =ysr-note>Jacksonville, FL<CITE>Trinity Christian</CITE>

Rushed for 1,900 yards and 24 touchdowns as a junior.</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>188</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>list</TD></TR>
<TR id=yui-rec206 =yui-dt-odd>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>#207</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>Remound Wright</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>
<DIV =ysr-note>Fort Wayne, IN<CITE>Bishop Dwenger</CITE>

Earned Running Back MVP at Columbus Nike Camp.</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>190</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>Stanford</TD></TR>
<TR id=yui-rec237 =yui-dt-even>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>#238</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>Bishop Sankey</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>
<DIV =ysr-note>Spokane, WA<CITE>Gonzaga Prep</CITE>

Rushed for 2,100 and 18 touchdowns as a junior.</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>183</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>Washington St.</TD></TR>
<TR id=yui-rec246 =yui-dt-odd>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>#247</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>Bill Belton</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>ATH</TD>
<DIV =yui-dt-liner>
<DIV =ysr-note>Atco, NJ<CITE>Winslow Township</CITE>

Accounted for 2,900 yards and 29 touchdowns in 2009.</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

white is right

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
*Apparently, even black linebackers' have the magical "long arms"...*

I have noticed that the absolute ugliest (and most dull-minded) ******** tend to be rated the highest. I think I've figured it out.. The wimps at Rivals think they are indestructable. The wimps at Rivals are the one's that are "intimidated" by the "mighty" negro.

One example, from a few year's ago, is Antwane Greenlee from Columbus Hardaway (GA).. An OT who signed with Florida State. He started for them for a period of time, but he was so bad that he got replaced by another incompetent sumo (Zebrie Sanders).

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Antwane-Greenlee-45145

"3rd-best player from Georgia".. Must be those "long arms"..

55079.jpg

Wait... He's less-developed than my 6-foot-5 280 pound cousin Daniel! Look at those TINY forearms. Looks like he's still at FSU: http://espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=238307

5) DT Jordan Phillips

School: Towanda (Kan.) Circle
Buzz: The 6-foot-6, 290-pound defensive tackle does not appear to have an ounce of fat on his frame. He even plays running back at times and is able to outrun opposing defenders for big gains on the ground and through the air. He is a mammoth. Physically, he looks like an All-American already.

I wonder how many ounces of fat are in his face? Let's just say I'm calling BS on the report.

JORDAN-PHILLIPS-3_100_10_15.JPG

Interesting enough, I've been to several college football "team" forums, and even some of them acknowledge that prospects are, often times, a couple of inches (sometimes more) shorter than what they're listed as. I would say that blacks/Polys are most often "inflated" - but Whites are too.

The prospects themselves are also hoping that they'll grow more, so they fudge the numbers.

"Non-Physical Specimen"

793350.jpg

662256.jpg

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=4269274
I haven't lifted weights seriously in close to ten years and I still have more muscle tone than the first guy....
smiley36.gif
If I ate the stereotypical working class/welfare class diet maybe I could have been a prospect too...
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif
Edited by: white is right

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
FootballDad,

Those tiny affletes seem even more prone to ACL tears. They are Fragilis Africanus!

And Trojan commit - DeAnthony Thomas - is GROSSLY overrated. The (Caste System) "idea" is... if you put him behind USCs O-line, he'll be "even better"... if you match him with USCs pocket QB, he'll be "even more of a nightmare" (in the passing game).

Bottom line, he is very tiny and probably won't live up to the "5-star hype."

Edited by: Deadlift

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
FootballDad,

Those tiny affletes seem even more prone to ACL tears. They are Fragilis Africanus!

And Trojan commit - DeAnthony Thomas - is GROSSLY overrated. The (Caste System) "idea" is... if you put him behind USCs O-line, he'll be "even better"... if you match him with USCs pocket QB, he'll be "even more of a nightmare" (in the passing game).

Bottom line, he is very tiny and probably won't live up to the "5-star hype."

The deal with these affletes is that they have inredible "upside" no matter what. Colleges think that these 150lb midgets can put on 30-40lbs of muscle in no time since they are black.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Oh, come on, guys. Don't you think that the fellow named after a GM division product is going to be the greatest Rutgers RB ever? So what if he's 5'7" (on his tip-toes) and 153 pounds (with all of his bling on him). His upside is phenomenal! I'm sure that there isn't a single white RB in this entire country that is nearly as good as he is, with his 4-star rating
smiley11.gif

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I was just over on the Wisconsin Badgers Scout.com website that I haven't been banned from yet, and noticed this thread about AJ Jordan, a wideout from some Cleveland-area high school that everyone was fawning over. They were messing themselves with the news that he had committed to the Badgers. Well, I looked into what makes a 3 star recruit with offers from a dozen D1 universities. He's 6'2" but a rail-like 170 pounds. 4.59 40, ok, but nothing special. And finally, his high school production. His best year was his junior season, where he caught a whopping 30 balls. His senior season he's been injured most of the time, yet still is a "top recruit". On the notes it says that one of his weaknesses is that he drops a lot of balls, which means he is a typical hands-of-stone black receiver, but is still going to get a free ridebecause of his "tremendous upside". I wonder how long I can dog these folks before I'm summarily banned
smiley1.gif