Real Estate Agent vs. Certified Public Accountant
Ironworker vs. Boliermaker
South Central gang banger vs. Suburban Wigger
School Bus Driver vs. Taxicab Driver

smiley2.gif
smiley36.gif

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Third grade teacher versus Doctor's office receptionist sounds like a match for the ages.

Also, trucker lesbian versus raging nancy boy would be a good fight.

Flannel and chiffon, EVERYWHERE.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Perez Hilton vs Elton John. A real slap and scratch fest donnybrook!

guest301

Hall of Famer
The featured battle tonight is the Shaolin Monk vs the New Zealand Maori Warrior. They say it's the most violent and fiercest fight so far.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Winner..Shaolin Monk by wide margin, according to the show anyway. Get this guys, next week's matchup is Braveheart's William Wallace vs. Shaku Zulu. We will finally see once and for all if this show has a agenda which some supect it does. Because in a one on one fight this is not much of a contest. The real William Wallace was a giant of a man at least 6-7 tall and incredibly strong and great with the sword and assorted other weapons. There is a reason the Scots followed this guy into battle against at times incredible odds against the English. No way he loses to Shaka Zulu, oh please! Zulu gets rolled, butchered and cut to pieces in real life.Edited by: guest301

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
THe show pointed to the monks weaponry as the main reason he won. For sure i will be watching next weeks battle. Gotta support fellow celts!!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The Mafia beat the Nips...fyi.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Scottish Warrior William Wallace rolls Shaku Zulu last night in the Deadliest Warrior show. Wallace wins around 2/3 of the time in a computer simulation of 1000 fights and I think it would have been worse than that. The African warrior had nothing but the flimsiest of armor to stand up to the broad power of the Claymore sword. I would have quit watching the show if Wallace had lost. This Sunday in the season finale features terrorist vs terrorist, The IRA(Irish Republican Army) vs. the Taliban. Sounds like a silly matchup to me but go Irish!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Also, the Soviet Spetsnaz beat the U.S. Green Berets in a "non-Caste" match-up.

guest301

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
Also, the Soviet Spetsnaz beat the U.S. Green Berets in a "non-Caste" match-up.

The Spetsnaz wouldn't have beat the Navy Seals. By the way, I just read a book called the "Last Survivor" written by a navy seal and hero Marcus Lutrell which is a fascinating, revealing and inspiring account of a ferocious battle and the incredible bravery and brotherhood of four Navy Seals as they battle literally hundreds of Taliban and Al Queda upon a mountain in Afghanistan. Whether you agree with the war on terror or not, It's a good read and I recommend it to all.