Republican no more

cslewis1

Guru
Hockaday said:
I was a Reagan Democrat, then became a registered Republican. Voted for Bush the Second both times. The other day I was watching Al Gore being interviewed and found myself wishing he'd won, or at least wondering how things would be if he had won. That's how bad Bush has turned out to be.

A few years ago, before I was on to them, I actually sent some money to the Republicans. I guess I bought myself some new best friends. Always mailing me something, checking up on me, and hitting me up for more cash. They even took to calling me on the telephone when they didn't hear from me. I told them to get lost, but they still send me mail and try to call every once in a while. I should file a stalking complaint, or get a restraining order maybe.

Now I see them calling me a bigot for objecting to massive illegal immigration. I've seen my hometown go from 95 percent white to 60 percent white in twenty-five years, the vast majority of it illegal aliens. Evidently the Republicans leadership thinks race replacement even through illegal means is no big deal.

The next time they ask me for money I'll just tell them to talk to my replacement. See how much money they can get from him.

I believe his name is Jose.

Born and raised a liberal Democrat. First vote ever cast was for Mike Dukakis. But in the Army I saw how ignorant the Democrats were to racial issues. I liked what I heard from Buchanan in 1992 and supported him big time, and even when he lost I felt more aligned with the GOP. They talked the talk. But then in 1997 Newt started talking about making Puerto Rico a state and I was like WTF??? I should have known then. But I kept up the facade, until now actually. But like someone said in another post, The Truth shall set you free. And it does. No remorse, no regrets. Wait is a that a Metallica song?