Ref calls Rolle "boy"

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Well thank goodness for the Ref he's black, he will only get fined/suspended and mandatory sensitivity training to help him understand the "black" experience. If he was white he'd be fired and hounded out of town.

Is there anything sillier then a black man upset at a racial insult from another black man?

Notice Rolle's comment 'You've never played football before.' and the guy had played for 7 years. Black players think all white officials are fat wannabes that never played the game.
smiley36.gif

I see that a Raven player lost his cool and threw the refs flag probably costing his tem the game. Nice move slick. Another example of how TNB costs teams games. Will the media ignore it. I bet if a white player had done it, it would be ESPN lead story.

NFL looking into Rolle comment that official called him 'boy'

December 4, 2007

NEW YORK (AP) -- The NFL is looking into a postgame comment by Baltimore cornerback Samari Rolle, who contends an on-field official called him "boy" during the Ravens' 27-24 loss to New England.

Rolle identified the official by his number rather than by name following the Monday night game, which was marked by several disputed officiating decisions.

"The refs called me a boy," Rolle said, according to a transcript of postgame comments provided to the media by the Ravens. "No. 110 called me a boy."

Both Rolle and the official, identified in the NFL official guide as head linesman Phil McKinnely, are black. The 53-year-old McKinnely played in the NFL as an offensive tackle from 1976-82. He spent five seasons with Atlanta and one each with the Rams and Chicago.

"I will be calling my agent in the morning and sending my complaint," the 31-year-old cornerback added. "I have a wife and three kids. Don't call me a boy. Don't call me a boy on the field during a game because I said, 'You've never played football before."'

The Ravens were demonstrative after the game about the officiating, especially on the final drive that led to Tom Brady's pass to Jabar Gaffney for the winning touchdown with 44 seconds left. After the touchdown, set up by a fourth-down defensive holding call on Jamaine Winborne, linebacker Bart Scott was penalized 15 yards for complaining and another 15 yards for throwing the official's flag.

immature adult called boy

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
We've been talking about the Ravens defense on the Week 13 thread. They were downright mauling and mugging the Patriots receivers and the refs weren't throwing the flags. I came away thinking the refs were afraid of being biased against the Ravens, which is why they let up on calling holding and pass interference. There were several plays where pass interference occurred and the refs did not throw the flag. The way this game was called and the Ravens' complaints about the refs illustrates almost perfectly how upside-down our society has become.

The Ravens maul the Patriots receivers almost every play, and rarely get penalized for doing so. Yet, on the few occasions when they ARE penalized, they feel victimized and say the refs are trying to give the Patriots the game. It's very similar to the way in which blacks as a whole respond to criticism of black criminals and deviants.
Edited by: White Shogun

Bart

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
I see that a Raven player lost his cool and threw the refs flag probably costing his tem the game. Nice move slick. Another example of how TNB costs teams games. Will the media ignore it. I bet if a white player had done it, it would be ESPN lead story.

It seems that in just about every game we witness incredibly destructive, totally unnecessary, game killing penalties caused by what is known as TNB, which is of course, the complete inability to control raging emotions in any given situation. I don't know if the official actually used the term "boy". It may be a ploy such as claiming the - N - word was uttered, which of course justifies any and all actions subsequently committed. The moron (Scott) actually cost his team 30 yards in penalties, which killed the Ravens on the kickoff. And yes, if a white player did the same, it would be talked about until doomsday.Edited by: Bart

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i call blacks 'boy' all the time. if they don't like it, then tough. let them throw a tantrum. at which point, i call them 'ickle bitty baby boy' in baby gibberish.

they, of course, like this even less. which is probably why i get in a lot of tussles on the basketball court.

White Shogun, your post is spot on.
smiley2.gif

i'd like to know what TNB means, though... The Negro Brain, maybe?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
TNB = Typical Negro Behavior.