Racist Tupac Shakur's song to be preserved

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

JReb1

Mentor
I remember Ice-T on Arsenio Hall I think, way back talking about blacks and mexicans joining together and how they could take over (violently I must assume) the country. Now Ice-T is married to a White whore that's in charge of his career, unreal...

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
JReb1 said:
I remember Ice-T on Arsenio Hall I think, way back talking about blacks and mexicans joining together and how they could take over (violently I must assume) the country. Now Ice-T is married to a White whore that's in charge of his career, unreal...

Ice-T is half white. I'm pretty sure of that. It seems the mulattos such as Ice-T and Alicia Keys are always racists against whites.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
JReb1 said:
Ice-T is half white.  I'm pretty sure of that.  It seems the mulattos such as Ice-T and Alicia Keys are always racists against whites.

Chalk it up to (justifiable) inferiority complex.
smiley2.gif

One of my HS buddies has been bouncing in Atlanta (Buckhead, etc.) for several years. He said one of the club(s) owners (a jew...go figure
smiley13.gif
) took a few black bouncers to Waffle House after work (early AM) & Ice Cube & his (thug) entourage came in. Ice Cube proceeded to lambasted the club owner (who "Lice Pube" thought was White) for acting like a "plantation owner"...just for sitting with some bruvahs. The bouncers/club owner's employers defused the situation, but "Lice Pube" was a major douchebag. BTW, his wife ain't White...thank goodness.

cube3202_1216849737.jpg

ice-cube-wife-kimberly-woodruff.jpg

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

JReb1

Mentor
DD, Ice-T (pic of him and his wife below) is a different rapper from the same era as Ice-Cube, he's now working on Law and Order.

ice-t-coco3.jpg

smiley11.gif

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Ice-T may have a white parent...or two. His "brothers"Â￾ on the Dark Continent would likely hack off his limbs simply for his light complexion.

Ice Cube is a chubby little poser. A "hardcore"Â￾ (its yawn-inducing compared to the music I like) rapper turned into a Disney "star"Â￾ for white children to emulate....adorable.

America is indeed our worst enemy.Edited by: Thrashen

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Here is the sad part. These scumbags Ice Cube and Tupac have threatened to kill white people on their songs and have degraded white women. Yet millions of white kids love them and still listen to their garbage which is supposedly music. It's the equivalent of blacks listening to white power music.