Race-based combines

Riddlewire

Master
Well, this is interesting. It's protected content, but you don't have to read the article to see what it's about.
I wonder how long until we have afro-american only football combines, "sponsored by the United Negro College Fund" or some other such shield.
And, of course, having a whites-only combine would be not only racist, but probably a hate crime...

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Wow! A little shocking, but not much. Just more proof that polynesians don't get the Caste Treatment like whites do. If this were an all-white affair, it would be headlining ESPN and the promoters of it would be drummed out of town.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
An all Polynesian H.S combine in Hawaii in 2009?

Rivals is having a wet dream over this. I agree it might be called a "hate crime" under the far left hate crimes bill- to exclude other races for an all Caucasian combine. It's only a hate crime if it's white on black crime, straight on gay crime or Christian on Jew or Muslim Crime- not the other way around. This is even when evidence points to more crimes happening as far as minority on majority crime than majority on minority. This is just more proof that the powers that be want football scholarships for every other race, but white players.
smiley35.gif
smiley44.gif
smiley8.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
this is just another example that "embracing diversity" really translates into meaning "embracing anything non-white."

itnever ceases toamaze me that White people refuse to see the truth staring them in the face on a daily basis. we live in a nation that actively encourages, federally funds, and openly supports racial/group solidarity ... as long as that race/groupdoes not encourage White heterosexual traditional values. it is only White people who are prohibited from embracing their own kind in any venue or event or group.

it doesn't take any intellectual power at all to see where this will lead. or should i say, is leading?