Pro White Athlete Clothing Fund Raising

I wanted to start a sports apparel business for a while now. Originally it was supposed to be just normal team logos and what not, but after thinking about it, I've decided to start a pro-white athlete apparel line. The idea originally came after watching the national championship game on Monday. I had been a member of Caste fastball under a different username before, but watching the game, and more importantly, reading the tweets about the game is what made me want to finally step up and do something about this injustice instead of just being an internet warrior. Constantly throughout the game, the announcers were making comments about Bama's players being bigger, stronger, and faster. That really pissed me off. They might as well have said, "Get these crackers off the field!" And the tweets(which you can probably still search for on twitter) were worse. The final straw that night was when Eddie Lacy won MVP. McCarron threw 4 touchdown passes (possibly could have been 6 if is receiver could get under the ball) and was error free all night, but they gave it to the black running back anyway. If DWFs couldn't open their eyes after that, then they may need a little help. Hopefully that help will come in the way of my clothing line. I've really struggled with whether or not to do this, mostly do to the fear of what my family will think of me. But after having to drop out of college, and struggling to find a job, I've decided the time is now. I started a "gofundme" page to help me raise the funds to do this. It would really mean a lot to me and our cause if you could donate. Also, if you guys have any cool slogans, phrases, or design ideas in general that you would like to see on a shirt, please let me know. The page link is http://www.gofundme.com/1tr3bk God Bless!

I wanted to start a sports apparel business for a while now. Originally it was supposed to be just normal team logos and what not, but after thinking about it, I've decided to start a pro-white athlete apparel line. The idea originally came after watching the national championship game on Monday. I had been a member of Caste fastball under a different username before, but watching the game, and more importantly, reading the tweets about the game is what made me want to finally step up and do something about this injustice instead of just being an internet warrior. Constantly throughout the game, the announcers were making comments about Bama's players being bigger, stronger, and faster. That really pissed me off. They might as well have said, "Get these crackers off the field!" And the tweets(which you can probably still search for on twitter) were worse. The final straw that night was when Eddie Lacy won MVP. McCarron threw 4 touchdown passes (possibly could have been 6 if is receiver could get under the ball) and was error free all night, but they gave it to the black running back anyway. If DWFs couldn't open their eyes after that, then they may need a little help. Hopefully that help will come in the way of my clothing line. I've really struggled with whether or not to do this, mostly do to the fear of what my family will think of me. But after having to drop out of college, and struggling to find a job, I've decided the time is now. I started a "gofundme" page to help me raise the funds to do this. It would really mean a lot to me and our cause if you could donate. Also, if you guys have any cool slogans, phrases, or design ideas in general that you would like to see on a shirt, please let me know. The page link is http://www.gofundme.com/1tr3bk God Bless!
Sounds like a Jewish way to make money off us to me.

I live in a trailer park in ****hole Gary Indiana. If I am Jewish, I'm the only of my kind.
My bad. Im just a little paranoid as all. Do you suppose they have any trailer parks in Israel? Just a question. Welcome to the board and I would love to wear one of your shirts as long as I am not in the Canadian ghetto. Well Michael Moore was not totally right in saying all Canadians are safe in their cities.

I had 5 shirts made today. That's all I could afford for now. They say "Like I'm Really Affletic You Know What I'm Sayin?" with a caricatureof a black sumo lineman. I thought it gets our point across while being funny(or at least what I think is funny). Hopefully I can have them back by Wednesday. I'm not selling these. I will probably just give these away for free to members on this site who are willing to wear them in public. If the reception is good, I'll try to make more.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Ha ha, good stuff!!

But I don't think t-shirts are the way to get out of the trailer park. How about a job, some savings, after hours time at a trade school to get a skill. Or better yet a back injury to quality for social security, an EBT card, and some nice section 8 housing to get you out of that nasty trailer park.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
MattGianone aka Whitedefensive back strikes again. Man, that is one sick boy. From sending threats to members to making dozens of new screennames. A typical loser who lives in mommies basement, can't get a girl, most likely unemployed and has nothing better to do with his time than harass members of the only pro-white athlete site on the internet.

Ha ha, good stuff!!

But I don't think t-shirts are the way to get out of the trailer park. How about a job, some savings, after hours time at a trade school to get a skill. Or better yet a back injury to quality for social security, an EBT card, and some nice section 8 housing to get you out of that nasty trailer park.

I had a job working for a sub contractor, but he decided to go the cheap labor rout. And surprisingly, it wasnt mexicans, but other white guys.