Prison Joke

jaxvid said:
guest301 said:
DixieDestroyer said:
Regarding prison, if I ever had the misfortune of landing their...I'd try to fly straight, but would definitely shank ol' Leroy before I let him punk me. Something's are worth killng for...and that's one of them.

Ditto! I agree with that statement. I don't think "ol Leroy" would be particulary interested in going after all 6'8 290 of you right now Dixie, so I think you would do just fine in the slammer.
smiley2.gif

Leroy don't go after you in the joint, Leroy, and Shante, and Demarcus, and many of his homies do. Ink a swastika onto your forehead and make some friends that will help. No lone rangers in the slammer.

lol @ "Shante and Demarcus". But in all seriousness, what you said was right. You just have to surround yourself with the right people in the can. As far as I'm concerned, the White inmates (Aryans, Nazi Low Riders, Peckerwoods, etc.) are FAR tougher than any of the blacks, and for good reason. Think about it, the Whites are outnumbered in prison, therefore, they have no choice but to be tougher and fighter harder just to survive in there. Any monkey can stroll into lock-up and feel relatively comofortable walking through a cellblock full of his "bruvas". But it takes a real man (as well as one crazy mofo) to walk through that same cellblock sporting a swazi tattoo on his body, all while holding his head high and showing no fear.

FYI, I learned of an interesting statistic the other day while carousing through the internet. The one gang I mentioned, the Nazi Low Riders, are apparently responsible for 80% of the gang violence in California state prisons. They way the ADL wrote the article, one would be under the implression that THEY were the ones who initiated the trouble, but I think we all know better. Self defense, nothing more.

http://www.adl.org/issue_combating_hate/nazi_low_riders2.aspEdited by: Ground Fighter

Ground Fighter said:
jaxvid said:
guest301 said:
DixieDestroyer said:
Regarding prison, if I ever had the misfortune of landing their...I'd try to fly straight, but would definitely shank ol' Leroy before I let him punk me. Something's are worth killng for...and that's one of them.

Ditto! I agree with that statement. I don't think "ol Leroy" would be particulary interested in going after all 6'8 290 of you right now Dixie, so I think you would do just fine in the slammer.
smiley2.gif

Leroy don't go after you in the joint, Leroy, and Shante, and Demarcus, and many of his homies do. Ink a swastika onto your forehead and make some friends that will help. No lone rangers in the slammer.

lol @ "Shante and Demarcus". But in all seriousness, what you said was right. You just have to surround yourself with the right people in the can. As far as I'm concerned, the White inmates (Aryans, Nazi Low Riders, Peckerwoods, etc.) are FAR tougher than any of the blacks, and for good reason. Think about it, the Whites are outnumbered in prison, therefore, they have no choice but to be tougher and fighter harder just to survive in there. Any monkey can stroll into lock-up and feel relatively comofortable walking through a cellblock full of his "bruvas". But it takes a real man (as well as one crazy mofo) to walk through that same cellblock sporting a swazi tattoo on his body, all while holding his head high and showing no fear.

FYI, I learned of an interesting statistic the other day while carousing through the internet. The one gang I mentioned, the Nazi Low Riders, are apparently responsible for 80% of the gang violence in California state prisons. They way the ADL wrote the article, one would be under the implression that THEY were the ones who initiated the trouble, but I think we all know better. Self defense, nothing more.

http://www.adl.org/issue_combating_hate/nazi_low_riders2.asp

That same rule applied with Whites and Blacks in South Africa before they handed over power (they even disarmed their nuclear warheads before the changeover...Could you imagine black Africans with warheads?!?!?!?!)