Priorities

White_Savage

Mentor
Reading guys like that sailer charachter has got me thinking.

It's MUCH more important for the mental health of White children that we reclaim our heritage as strong fierce and warrior-like, much more important than illuminating facts about how bad blacks are. I watch people who are supposedly on "our side" bend over backwards and spout pseudo-science that "proves" how much greater the black male is than us, and I want to scream-I guess they think if they "prove" these facts, Americans will also realize that blacks are on average stupider and more criminal, but I don't believe this to be so. Destroy a healthy white male's belief in his physical prowess and you destroy his belief in the White race-I don't care who you are, this is how your brain works when you have testicles. Instead of love for his own race, you at best leave the guy with hatred of non-whites, which is a poor substitute.

No youth grows to manhood dreaming of being an accountant (and if he does, you might want to consider removing him for eugenic's sake
smiley4.gif
). The hunter-warrior male is the common genetically ingrained ideal of ALL humans. A strong white man destroying blacks in MMA or boxing, a good white role model in any athletic field, does a hell of alot more for the morale and ultimately the future survival of our race than ten thousand pages of statistics about intelligence and relative crime rates.

JB Cash

Precisely White Savage! That is a great part of the very existence of castefootball. To return the social paradigm to the undisputable fact that white men are great athletes. Nowhere is this more important then among our youth who are greatly influenced by these media images. The emasculation of white men has helped create the racial weakness among whites that is ruining this country. Until the white man becomes a figure of vigorous health and physical accomplishment then the "other" peoples will dominate with the catastrophic results we see today.