Prejudice against whites evident in Ring top 100

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Jewish supremacist writer William Dettloff doesn't do a good job of veiling his hatred of white boxers in his Ring top 100 ratings and comments.

He ranks Carl Froch at #29 and Tomasz Adamek at #48.
smiley21.gif

Even though Jason Litzau defeated Celestino Caballero, he ranks Caballero at #26 while Litzau didn't make the top 100!

His comments after the Carl Froch ranking about Arthur Abraham reveals how he feels about white goyim: he calls Abraham a "little troll".

Guru
He ranks Steve Cunnigham 12 places ahead of Adamek despite Tomasz clearly beating Cunningham a couple of years ago. Cunningham hasn't even been that active and he wasn't impressive in his last fight, while Tomasz has been very active and his established himself as a top contender in his third weight division.

He ranks Tavoris Cloud only one place behind Carl Froch. Carl Froch is probably on the toughest run in the sport, take a look at his last 5 fights, all agaainst top competition and he went 4-1 against them. I have no doubt in my mind if Carl was black he'd be making the top 10 of all these DWF's pound for pound lists.

To be honest, we could be here all day pointing out all the bizarre selections.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
759852372 said:
He ranks Steve Cunnigham 12 places ahead of Adamek despite Tomasz clearly beating Cunningham a couple of years ago. Cunningham hasn't even been that active and he wasn't impressive in his last fight, while Tomasz has been very active and his established himself as a top contender in his third weight division.

He ranks Tavoris Cloud only one place behind Carl Froch. Carl Froch is probably on the toughest run in the sport, take a look at his last 5 fights, all agaainst top competition and he went 4-1 against them. I have no doubt in my mind if Carl was black he'd be making the top 10 of all these DWF's pound for pound lists.

To be honest, we could be here all day pointing out all the bizarre selections.

No way Cunningham should be ahead of Adamek. That's pure bias right there. As far as Tavoris Cloud, who has he beaten? An aging Glen Johnson and Clinton Woods? Please!!
Edited by: whiteathlete33

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Interesting how black writers are more likely to be fair to white boxers than Jewish writers are.

Perfect example: Doug Fischer ranks Tomasz Adamek without prejudice at #9 P4P while the Jewish writer William Dettloff ranks him at #49 P4P .

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Adamek has been very good at heavyweight and the only two fighters he won't beat are the Klitschko brothers. I'd give Adamek a very good chance against Haye and he's already beaten Arreola and Grant.