Post your top 5 p4p current Sporting rankings(All sports)

f3d0r

Guru
In sequel to my "making great strides" i thought i would do this thread. Who are your top current 5 p4p sportmen/Women. It will be interesting to compare. By the way feel free to post any sportman from any race.

Mine is 1) Lionel Messi-I challnege anyone in current world sports to do what hes doing. And the way he does it.

2)Novak Djokovic-Most Athletic Tennis player ive ever seen, only lost twice this year.

3)Wladimir Klitschko-Best ever heavyweight

4)Rory Mcilroy- top ten in the masters, top ten in players, back to back wins and the bst player in the world.

5)Chris weidman-Hes the p4p number one mma figher for me.

Who you guys got?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
In sequel to my "making great strides" i thought i would do this thread. Who are your top current 5 p4p sportmen/Women. It will be interesting to compare. By the way feel free to post any sportman from any race.

Mine is 1) Lionel Messi-I challnege anyone in current world sports to do what hes doing. And the way he does it.

2)Novak Djokovic-Most Athletic Tennis player ive ever seen, only lost twice this year.

3)Wladimir Klitschko-Best ever heavyweight

4)Rory Mcilroy- top ten in the masters, top ten in players, back to back wins and the bst player in the world.

5)Chris weidman-Hes the p4p number one mma figher for me.

Who you guys got?

You can probably throw Golovkin and Kovalev, plus countless other white boxers in there. Kovalev is the best overall athlete and power puncher I have ever seen at light heavyweight. That's why he won't lose!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
1. Bryce Harper- the hottest MLB player on the planet!

2. Jordan Spieth- 3 wins worldwide this year, including The Masters, 3 second place finishes and 8 top 10's! Leading FedEx points by over 600 points to the next player!

3. J.J. Watt-the best football player in the NFL!

4. Madison Bumgarner-SF Giants Pitcher-Very underrated and the current Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year! At 25 years old has 3 World Series Rings and hits Homeruns off of Cy Young Winners!

5. Mike Trout-The best and most exciting MLB player over the last 3 years!

Im not a fan of the concept of comparing athletes "P4P", as it is meaningless and way too subjective.

A better question would be; who are the most dominant or achieved current white athletes? Naturally, as a boxing fan, I have a bias in favour of boxing, but I cant really think of a current white athlete that has dominated for as long and as thoroughly as Wladimir Klitschko has. This guy has been the unquestionable #1 heavyweight since 2006 (that's 10 years), and regularly knocks out and outclasses Negroes and whoever else gets in the ring with him.

I know Leo Messi in football is also pretty good. Though, it could be argued that Cristiano Ronaldo is as good. Gotze is also up there. Not sure that Messi has dominated to the extent that Klitschko has.

In American football, I know there's a few QBs who are pretty good, Manning, Brady and so on, but even these guys have they been the clear #1 for 10 years? No.

Jordan Spieth is impressive in golf, but he doesnt have anywhere near the longevity of Klitschko.

Alex Ovechkin and Sid Crosby are good in hockey, but neither one is as consistent or as dominant in hockey as Klitschko is in boxing.

I'd say Wladimir Klitschko is arguably one of the best athletes Ive ever seen and Id say currently he is the best white athlete and possibly the best athlete of any race.

GGG, and Sergey Kovalev (boxer in my pic) also deserves a shout!

Riggins44

Master
1) Wladimir Klitschko
2) Lionel Messi
3) J.J.Watt
4) Madison Baumgardner
5) Jordan Spieth

Next 5 would be Kovalev, Golovkin, Chris Weidman, Brady, and Gronkowski. I know this is supposed to be any race but for the caste system only whites really matter. My list is weighted more towards caste busters but Baumgardner, Spieth, and Brady are on there because they play sports/positions that whites have dominated and it is vital that we keep them. To me Wlad and Vitali are the two most important caste busters in recent history and put the lie to the caste system.

Riggins44

Master
Most Important Caste Busters\White Athletes of All Time

Not to derail this thread, but rather to pull the thread (pun intended) a little more, who do you think are the most important White athletes who put the lie to the caste system, of all time? The criteria would be fearless, dominant White athletes of their era whose greatness is obvious and undeniable.

In no particular order, my list would include Vitali and Vladimir Klitschko, Larry Bird, Lionel Messi, Rocky Marciano, Babe Ruth, Jack Dempsey, Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Terry Bradshaw, Jerry West, John Havlicek, George Mikan, Pete Maravich, JJ Watt, Madison Baumgardner, and Dirk Nowitzki. Kovalev and Golovkin are getting close.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
All time...

Bird
Fedor
Butkus
Klitschkos
GSP

Current...

Watt
Weidman
Wlad
Dirk
Lesnar

Westside

Hall of Famer
Not to derail this thread, but rather to pull the thread (pun intended) a little more, who do you think are the most important White athletes who put the lie to the caste system, of all time? The criteria would be fearless, dominant White athletes of their era whose greatness is obvious and undeniable.

In no particular order, my list would include Vitali and Vladimir Klitschko, Larry Bird, Lionel Messi, Rocky Marciano, Babe Ruth, Jack Dempsey, Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Terry Bradshaw, Jerry West, John Havlicek, George Mikan, Pete Maravich, JJ Watt, Madison Baumgardner, and Dirk Nowitzki. Kovalev and Golovkin are getting close.
Riggins44 how about Jordy Nelson!!!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'd say Wes Welker is the premier Caste-busting receiver of the past 25 years. He put up stats that only blacks were "allowed" to have, and to think he was an undrafted, unwanted cast(e)-off until Bill Belichick pulled him off the trash heap (as he did with Danny Woodhead and Julian Edelman).

Jordy is important too, the first superstar White deep threat since good old Crissie Collinsworth. It sucks to see the NFL responding by smacking down White receivers again, and the DWFs going along with it, but more will bust through down the road.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I'd say Wes Welker is the premier Caste-busting receiver of the past 25 years. He put up stats that only blacks were "allowed" to have, and to think he was an undrafted, unwanted cast(e)-off until Bill Belichick pulled him off the trash heap (as he did with Danny Woodhead and Julian Edelman).

Jordy is important too, the first superstar White deep threat since good old Crissie Collinsworth. It sucks to see the NFL responding by smacking down White receivers again, and the DWFs going along with it, but more will bust through down the road.

Don they will, but the obstacles placed in front of our great athletes? That is the question. And the White men in positions of power and decision making going along with the scam to hinder our guys. That process I will never understand.

f3d0r

Guru
All time...

Bird
Fedor
Butkus
Klitschkos
GSP

Current...

Watt
Weidman
Wlad
Dirk
Lesnar

Great lists guys. This is forcing me to leanr more about sports i am not to familar with. NFL, but especially NHL and MLB.

Honorable mentions i might put on my future P4P list is Gronkowski.

Riggins44

Master

Welker and Jordy definitely belong on both lists. GSP, Fedor, and Kostya Tszyu all belong on the all time. Kuechly, Weddle, Christophe Lemaitre, Ovechkin, Rory Mcilroy, Mike Trout, and now Bryce Harper all belong somewhere on the current list after the top 5.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Madison Bumgarner and Clayton Kershaw are both beasts.

f3d0r

Guru
Does Novak Djokovic get in any of your current p4p rankings yet? Just destroyed Nadal at the French in straight sets!!!

Matra2

Master
Does Novak Djokovic get in any of your current p4p rankings yet? Just destroyed Nadal at the French in straight sets!!!

I'd put Djokovic in my top five rankings along with Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Tom Brady, and Rory McIlroy.

For an honourable mention (and a rare cricket mention:smiley:) I'll go with South African batsman A.B de Villiers. Here he is setting a world record against an all black team:

[video=youtube;bQsAklHQrUo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQsAklHQrUo[/video]

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Kevin Love & Conor McGregor are real close to making the (current) "P4P" list.

f3d0r

Guru
AB Devilliers, what a legend :)

Kevin Love & Conor McGregor are real close to making the (current) "P4P" list.

Completely agree, Connor Mcgregor is on the Apex of either being are p4p number 1 or a tommy morriso in the making.

One things for sure with him, despite all his talk, hes extremely Atheltic, i just hope he has the skill to cope with the game Aldo.

f3d0r

Guru
I think now Jordan speech has to come in at number 4 and take Rory peace

f3d0r

Guru
No changes but connor mcgregor is now knocking on the door, one more big title defence and he's in.

Would you guys currently put novak Djokovic above wladimir?

f3d0r

Guru
My current top 5 for august.

Wladimir, messi, dkokovic, spieth and yes ive added greg rutherford. He is an ultimate caste buster.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
You can make a case for Ronda Rousey. I know a lot of people at CF don't like her or women's MMA. But she is very dominant and I'd rather have her than some Serena Williams clone as the face of girls MMA.

f3d0r

Guru
Connor mcgregors an odd case for us guys, on one side he has a horrible attitude, money driven, listens to rap, horrible political views etc.

On the other hand though he literally has not only busted yet another caste myth but actually destroyed it, as i said hes like christiano ronaldo, novak djokovic, wladimir etc, hes so athletic. He has very long legs and arms for his height, incredible movement and flexibility. Name me a more athletic mma fighter from any race than him? He has black people nuthugging him.

Only george saint pierre gets close imo.

I think mcgregor is number 6, if he beats edgar hes number 1 imo