Post some funny videos

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy tried to warn us many, many years ago about the P.C. Culture leading to Communism.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy tried to warn us many, many years ago about the P.C. Culture leading to Communism.

Funny, especially toward the end. That kind of comedy wouldn't even be allowed now. It is mockery of the unholy cows that permeate all the lefty talking points. It IS effective because it mocks them. They hate mocking toward their unreality in the worlds they live in. It needs to happen around the clock by the masses.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I don't watch MGTOW very much anymore but his memes of the week and his commentary are hilarious. MGTOW is not the
way guys. Find an old fashioned women, marry her and have alot of kids. MGTOW has brainwashed too many men that all
women are bad. Many are but you have to look in different places. Still searching for my special lady but I won't hate every
women even though many are flipping crazy! Lmao.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
You guys are gonna love this one. This reminds me of the DWF's we see at the football games!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The late great Norm MacDonald, an underappreciated comedy genius and greatly missed. This is his stand-up routine during David Letterman's last show in 2015.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The late great Norm MacDonald, an underappreciated comedy genius and greatly missed. This is his stand-up routine during David Letterman's last show in 2015.

He was the best. One of the few that went against the grain and touched topics other comedians ran from. Even Owen Benjamin
credits Norm MacDonald as his favorite comedian of all time and talks about he inspired him. May he rest in peace!

Last edited: