white lightning

Hall of Famer
e1ce1439dadbf3d6.jpg

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I saw a snippet from Jim Breuer's new show where he mocked those suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome and it was pretty funny. Can't vouch for the whole show but here it is if anyone wants to watch it. Breuer used to be on SNL, which is now unfunny and unwatchable (has been that way for a long time actually) just like Colbert, Kimmel and Meyers, but Breuer is now fully anti-woke.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Why 20 years later, the cinematic triumph that was Lord of the Rings will never be beaten

Excellent!

The Critical Drinker is fantastic and well worth the sub for any of you still on YouTube.

Gator Dad

Guru
Excellent!

The Critical Drinker is fantastic and well worth the sub for any of you still on YouTube.
I'm a big fan of the Drinker and a proud subscriber. I'm on my third YouTube account after my first two were banned for unwokeness.

great videos, guys! keep 'em coming!
smiley32.gif

that Dan Majerle dunk reminds me of a former Arkansas Razorback named Guy Whitney. as a senior he dunked on a 7-footer in Bud Walton Arena while i was in the student section. i believe the 7-foot negro was from Auburn though i could be mistaken.

anyway, the thing of it is, the phenomenally athletic Whitney was... you guessed it... a walk-on.
smiley5.gif

Kelly Pavlik
Here's the Kelly Pavlik vid of him finishing off Taylor! You can hear the ref saying over and over..."get me a doctor!"

Pavlik was clone worthy! Great fighter, period.

Pavlik returns from death's door to destroy Taylor!

Last edited:

chris371

Mentor
Hey brothers,

Just got back from spending a week in Jax, FL visiting family for the first time in years (i live in Germany).
Anyway as a european I just wanted to say what an awesome country the US is. I know you have a lot of leftwing cr@p to deal with, but i have more confidence in your constitution loyal population to keep the ship above water than I have in Germany's.

I met an elderly religious couple from Alabama on the flight, we talked about their three sons (all successful, all with Kids etc) and the value of religion etc.

The blacks that i had conversations with all seemed respectful and rational too.

I just wanted to say that I am grateful for the positive things and what a great country the US is in my opinion.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
This is good video. Very basic and easy to understand for doubters. I actually learned of the Fibonacci Sequence when I was in grade school in the 1960's. It was used in a fun way to make the rectagles and spirals just like the fellow in this video. It's not an obscure formula, however. You can look at the history of it on Wikipedia, although they try to confuse the early history to make it seem of Indian (ruby noggin) origin when a few paragraphs in you see the real origin with Fibonacci. Some of the uses of this can make your head explode... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci_sequence

The way that I've always looked at it is that you have to have far more faith to be an athiest.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Steve Garvey is running as a Republican in California for the U.S. Senate. No Republican has been elected statewide in Cali since Ahnold won his second term as governor back in 2006 and the Dems have only tightened their vicegrip over the now communist state since then.

Garvey was at one time a huge baseball star with the Dodgers. He projected a sort of Tom Sawyer All American appearance and personality, but is now 75 and few outside of aging baseball fans know who he is. According to this article he's a "moderate" and won't get specific on any issues. Sounds like a losing formula and if by a minor miracle he's elected seems like he'll slide nicely into the Senate's already sizeable RINO brigade.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Steve Garvey is running as a Republican in California for the U.S. Senate. No Republican has been elected statewide in Cali since Ahnold won his second term as governor back in 2006 and the Dems have only tightened their vicegrip over the now communist state since then.

Garvey was at one time a huge baseball star with the Dodgers. He projected a sort of Tom Sawyer All American appearance and personality, but is now 75 and few outside of aging baseball fans know who he is. According to this article he's a "moderate" and won't get specific on any issues. Sounds like a losing formula and if by a minor miracle he's elected seems like he'll slide nicely into the Senate's already sizeable RINO brigade.

Don, you had me going at first posting this in “positive messages”. By the end, I wasn’t feeling so much like it actually would be.