Positive Messages

white lightning

Hall of Famer
913d0e2f7c193846.jpeg

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Imagine what the picture would be for France? Slightly less homogeneous I would guess! Haha. Yeah great looking group of polish ladies for sure.
All the Western countries beauty pageants have been dieversified.. Good looking group for sure!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Fake Space Actornauts is hitting the main stream. From Stew Peters to Owen Benjamin and many more guys that have podcasts
that reach millions of people worldwide. I love seeing NASA exposed for the Serpent Liars they are and always have been. Another
thing to remember is that with CGI, anything can be faked. Even Alien Invasions. So with their green screens they will keep doing it as
long as most of the normies continue to believe. They can go to Pluto with CGI. They can do anything just like Hollywood. Hmm?

1689890213969.png Stew Peters@RealStewPeters

Today marks the 54th anniversary of the FAKE Apollo 11 moon landing.

6c5b52526f76222b.jpeg

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Wikileaks releasing the full actornauts in the Nevada Desert pretending to be on the Moon. NASA Demonic Serpents!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Wikileaks releasing the full actornauts in the Nevada Desert pretending to be on the Moon. NASA Demonic Serpents!

I suspect that this is faked by some bitchute "contributor" as the scenes are all spliced together and prove nothing. Better than that, you can go directly to Wikileaks yourself to see if it's something that they have posted. Sadly, when searching for anything regarding moon landings the only things that Wikileaks has posted about are things NASA has lost. Which is surprising it itself but not damning.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Go to the Hollywood Walk of Fame(I call it the walk of shame) and see how many Actornauts have
stars. Why would guys that faked going to the Moon have stars with the other actors?

4ab748403e12ed91.jpg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I suspect that this is faked by some bitchute "contributor" as the scenes are all spliced together and prove nothing. Better than that, you can go directly to Wikileaks yourself to see if it's something that they have posted. Sadly, when searching for anything regarding moon landings the only things that Wikileaks has posted about are things NASA has lost. Which is surprising it itself but not damning.

It's from Wikileaks. Bitchute just showed it as youtube won't with alot of this stuff. I respect your opinion but they have stars as actors for
a reason but don't worry most normal dead brain walking zombies will never wake up. Your secrets are safe for now. Quick get out more
fact checkers who are paid by the powers that be. The Ministry of Truth (Lies) like in 1984 and we are just about there. Those who speak the
truth will be hated for it.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It's from Wikileaks. Bitchute just showed it as youtube won't with alot of this stuff. I respect your opinion but they have stars as actors for
a reason but don't worry most normal dead brain walking zombies will never wake up. Your secrets are safe for now. Quick get out more
fact checkers who are paid by the powers that be. The Ministry of Truth (Lies) like in 1984 and we are just about there. Those who speak the
truth will be hated for it.
I get it, you don't believe that any of the moon landings happened. That's ok, you can believe what you want. I just don't like sketchy links. I searched Wikileaks on all sources and this is not from them. Not only that, Wikileaks doesn't put their logo in the corner of their videos, so I suspect that it's BS. All that I ask it that if you post a gab, bitchute or similar site post that you do your due diligence to make sure that it's legitimate. There are plenty of scam artists, grifters and liars on those sites as well.

All of that aside, what is the "positive message" in all of that? Time to get back on topic!! Cheers!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I get it, you don't believe that any of the moon landings happened. That's ok, you can believe what you want. I just don't like sketchy links. I searched Wikileaks on all sources and this is not from them. Not only that, Wikileaks doesn't put their logo in the corner of their videos, so I suspect that it's BS. All that I ask it that if you post a gab, bitchute or similar site post that you do your due diligence to make sure that it's legitimate. There are plenty of scam artists, grifters and liars on those sites as well.

All of that aside, what is the "positive message" in all of that? Time to get back on topic!! Cheers!

The positive message is if the truth becomes know that it will be fraud for all the tax dollars for half a century now and still counting. So we
would stop funding this crap. We also shouldn't be funding the U.N. , CDC, WEF and so so on. The lies need to stop and most important is
that people wake up and learn that there truely is a God who made this beautiful earth that we live on and God is Always in Control.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

I agree that this thread has devolved into a one-stop place for all kinds of topics, memes, videos, etc., which is not the purpose of it. As Jimmy Chitwood wrote when starting it, "Here at Caste Football, we often get frustrated and angry at all the negative things going on with regard to white athletes, and also white America. And rightfully so. Normally, we stick to using factual arguments and humor to combat those notions. But I wanted to start a thread that came straight out and emphasized the positive. One that shows white athletes and white achievements in a positive light."

And that's what we had for a long time, articles about admirable White people or admirable things they were doing, so let's get back to that. Also note that off the beaten path topics like the moon landings can be overdone to the point that they start to turn off people. I think they were faked but I don't want that point of view shoved in my face all the time. This is first and foremost a sports site. When it comes to politics and other topics, there's a wide variety of opinions among posters so let's focus on the Caste System.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Hello all CFers. I'm still around but life gets us occupied. Hope everyone is doing well.

This seems like a good place for this. I love the example of this pastor. Articulate. Clear, Bold. Undaunted. It is one of the few answers left in a world of lies.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Hello all CFers. I'm still around but life gets us occupied. Hope everyone is doing well.

This seems like a good place for this. I love the example of this pastor. Articulate. Clear, Bold. Undaunted. It is one of the few answers left in a world of lies.

Good to hear from you BeyondFedUp. Yes indeed this pastor is a man of true courage. This is lacking in many of the young guys up to the
older guys. We need to learn how to be men again. I'm not talking about people here but in general society. The man have been feminized
and radicalized. If we want God to heal this country and the Western European Countries we must repent and turn from our sins. Only he can
truely fix this mess but it starts with men being men again. We need strong alpha males that have no fear except for our God!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Andrew Torba for President in 2028 if we still have a country by then. What a natural born leader. This is the way guys! For the non
belivers here this advice still can save our country. Think LOCAL at all times. Get away from the Big Corporations, Banks, Stores, etc.

fd607d37be9cda33.png

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Andrew Torba for President in 2028 if we still have a country by then. What a natural born leader. This is the way guys! For the non
belivers here this advice still can save our country. Think LOCAL at all times. Get away from the Big Corporations, Banks, Stores, etc.

fd607d37be9cda33.png
Sounds good to me, minus the whole voting fiasco.