Political Cartoon and Meme Thread

Amren.com

Mentor
Can someone explain this to me as a midwit it makes some sort of sense but I don’t want to
Take the energy to figure it out!

Thanks for the memes by the way amren!!
It only makes sense if Biden cheated in several specific states which of course he did.

That double pic of Biden. I've read about the possibility of more than one, but if those pics are undoctored, that's two different people. One has attached earlobes and one doesn't.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
That double pic of Biden. I've read about the possibility of more than one, but if those pics are undoctored, that's two different people. One has attached earlobes and one doesn't.
If Biden has a "double," why then is he a senile idiot? Unless they just love rubbing it in our faces, which is a distinct possibility, otherwise at least make the "double" coherent and likable.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
They have doubles. Seen it too many times. Picture after picture and video after video. It makes sense so they don't have to fly all over the
country and world but it's still 100 percent wrong and evil. Yes Don our rulers love to mock us on purpose. They have no respect for the
common citizen. At least the vast majority of them. There is no way to vote yourself out of this in the UNIPARTY. 2 birds of the same feather.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
56166355df1dddbe.png